Serious questions about the rules in (and for) this game

CrazyDude90

After reading the forums... the rules of conduct where you can find this lines....

Dac5tgG.jpg

(link: https://us.ncsoft.com/en-gb/legal/blade-and-soul/forums-code-of-conduct.php)

and after playing the game over a long time now i sadly have to ask this kind of questions:

• What is the sense of punishing people in the forums for making the publisher aware of used cheats/hacks/edits in the game while on the other side NC ignore the players who cheat ingame? 
  • Where is the anti-cheat-system to prevent this abuses?
  • How long does it take until someone from NC finally do something against this?

There was a time in this game when NCWEST punished people in the game for abusing bugs like the one in ogong (for the ones who can remember^^)... and now? You can report them.. you can do what ever you want... nothing happens...

I see people using programs to manipulate the game files (XML) to do more damage or changing skill abilities like for example removing the need of charging up a skill which is a MASSIVE skill manipulation in my opinion... an action for which you are banned (without any discussion) in every other game i know... players use programs to use speedhacks in dungeons and in battlegrounds... bots walking around in mushin tower...

The rankings are affected... PVP in general is affected... every single "competitive" part of the game is affected.....

Every single possibility to cheat is used by the players... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR NC? Is that what you call "fair gameplay"?

And then when you point out to someone in the game that you don't like that, they either laugh at you or blame you for not using it yourself.

This post is not to provoke in a negative way.!!!! ITS A SERIOUS QUESTION... and i would like to have an answer/reaction from NC. 

(and no.. i dont talk about reaction = deleting this post... you know what i mean).

because, you say it yourself:

tTWaUgY.jpg

Edited by CrazyDude90

3 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

What is the sense of punishing people in the forums for making the publisher aware of used cheats/hacks/edits in the game while on the other side NC ignore the players who cheat ingame? 

Because forums do not tolerate posting links to cheats and discussions about cheats. Its pretty self explanatory. I mean if you talk about a cheat you merely spread it to others who read about it and go get it.

3 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Where is the anti-cheat-system to prevent this abuses?

The last anti-cheat was removed because it caused a heap of performance issues for everybody and NC very likely did not renew the contract. Also that anti cheat didnt stop or block anything, so why pay for something that doesnt do anything? Or would you rather they go for EasyAntiCheat that can instant ban you  even when your AV causes issues and you have no way to appeal as their bans are permanent and its a third party that handles the bans not the publisher.

I mean cheating is one thing QoL is another. I condone cheating but at the same time...PVP is already busted anyway, removal of edits or cheats will not make any difference there at all xD

The competitive part of the game ended a long time ago and thats not a result of cheats or edits.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

Because forums do not tolerate posting links to cheats and discussions about cheats. Its pretty self explanatory.

thats why i ask why they dont tolerate it here and tolerate it in the game itself..... I thought this is obvious and logical what i meant... 

The last anti-cheat was removed because it caused a heap of performance issues for everybody

Thats definitely not right... I had zero problems with the anti-cheat-system. And i know many other player who also had zero problems with it.

Also that anti cheat didnt stop or block anything, so why pay for something that doesnt do anything?

Wtf are you talking about.... After releasing XIGNCODE3 the bots and speedhacks were nearly non existant anymore in the game. And now... they are back. people abuse it... thanks to NC who removed the only system that prevented the bots/hacks to work. GG

But even without an anticheat they could do something against it... but they do NOTHING. THATS is the real problem.

I condone cheating

You do what? Thats sad... no one should condone cheating in an MMO in my opinion .... Thats really sad to hear that you do that.

PVP is already busted anyway, removal of edits or cheats will not make any difference there at all xD

And that alone shows that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You have no idea about PVP and what is possible with such changes. It would definitely make a difference to remove them...

interesting to see that you condone and support cheats with your statement... this indifference is really sad.

The competitive part of the game ended a long time ago and thats not a result of cheats or edits.

Press F11 and you see the competitive parts of B&S and they are all still active... because as far as i know you still get hmcoins for different rankings... so NO its not dead.

People still cheat and wintrade and people like you support that through condoning and ignoring what happens here. Or through your indifference.

It is a pity to see that there are people who are indifferent to this subject. In my experience, those are mostly the ones who cheat...

4 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

thats why i ask why they dont tolerate it here and tolerate it in the game itself..... I thought this is obvious and logical what i meant... 

No, its not allowed in forums and in-game, the difference is forum is easier to control as opposed to an in-game chat. Pretty sure if you sent in a report about someone talking about actual cheats (and i do not mean xml editing here but actual cheats / bots) he would get punished. Forums are actively monitored, game chat isnt.

5 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Thats definitely not right... I had zero problems with the anti-cheat-system. And i know many other player who also had zero problems with it.

Well yes, i didnt have issues either but i know a lot of people that did, even from my own clan.  And once the anticheat was gone their perfomance increased by a vary fair amount.

6 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Wtf are you talking about.... After releasing XIGNCODE3 the bots and speedhacks were nearly non existant anymore in the game. And now... they are back. people abuse it... thanks to NC who removed the only system that prevented the bots/hacks to work. GG

But even without an anticheat they could do something against it... but they do NOTHING. THATS is the real problem.

Nope it didnt. Still was extremely easy to bypass. The fact they were nearly non-existent in the game can be due to it, but can be due to other factors aswel.

7 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

You do what? Thats sad... no one should condone cheating in an MMO in my opinion .... Thats really sad to hear that you do that.

Sorry i used the wrong word lol >.< i meant condemn lol i am against cheats in games.

8 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

And that alone shows that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You have no idea about PVP and what is possible with such changes. It would definitely make a difference to remove them...

interesting to see that you condone and support cheats with your statement... this indifference is really sad.

No it wouldnt make a difference. Everything would be pretty much the same as it is now. People would just adjust macros and be done with it, and the other half would simply stop doing any pvp and you would end up with even more wintrades and longer queue times.

10 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Press F11 and you see the competitive parts of B&S and they are all still active... because as far as i know you still get hmcoins for different rankings... so NO its not dead.

People still cheat and wintrade and people like you support that through condoning and ignoring what happens here. Or through your indifference.

Exactly, people cheat and wintrade which means there is nothing competitive in the rankings anymore for pvp. If they removed the hm coin rewards then you would see who actually cares about competition and not about currency.

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Pretty sure if you sent in a report about someone talking about actual cheats (and i do not mean xml editing here but actual cheats / bots) he would get punished. Forums are actively monitored, game chat isnt.

i already reported people over months on every possible way with every possible methods = no result.^^ I am pretty sure they dont even have logs in EU anymore... This... or they simply ignore what i show them.

And once the anticheat was gone their perfomance increased by a vary fair amount.

Like the people who always cry that their performance is more worst compared to the "last patch"? The people who should have -100 frames per second if you add up every "performance got bad after last patch *cry*"... there are so many reasons for bad performance. The anticheat was not the problem..

Nope it didnt. Still was extremely easy to bypass. The fact they were nearly non-existent in the game can be due to it, but can be due to other factors aswel.

You can bypass everything if you really want.. but thats not what i meant.. its a fact that they were nearly non-existent in the game after they add the anti-cheat. This is not a coincidence.

No it wouldnt make a difference. Everything would be pretty much the same as it is now. People would just adjust macros and be done with it, and the other half would simply stop doing any pvp and you would end up with even more wintrades and longer queue times.

How said: you have no clue whats possible or not.^^

Changing skills to be an "instant cast" instead of being a "charge up" skill is just one example.. and thats a BIG difference. You cant do that with macros... 

And there is a reason why people stopped doing pvp... not only the balancing which is bad... the cheats and XML edits are one big reason too.. ignoring the cheats/edits here is a BIG mistake... they can change A LOT.

If they removed the hm coin rewards then you would see who actually cares about competition and not about currency.

Would be one way (or better lowering the higher ones) to work on the problem.. OR they simply lock this stupid XML edit... giving the game a working anticheat and finally start banning people who do that...

There is not ONE reasonable reason or excuse to tolerate such a thing and certainly not to ignore it!

Edited by CrazyDude90

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Exactly, people cheat and wintrade which means there is nothing competitive in the rankings anymore for pvp. If they removed the hm coin rewards then you would see who actually cares about competition and not about currency.

For me and alot of others this would simply mean no more PVE since you cannot get Unity stones for example and you will not be able to take part in Treasure trove etc.

The Factor that you play for something makes PVP competetive in my oppinion. You wanna reach a goal you set yourselfe Top 30 for example to get the rewards but if this got removed there is no goal you could reach NCsoft dosent care about wintrading so you cannot even go for Rank 1 or whatever as goal.

I wrote NC support about some Wintraders of course i got the usuall Bot Answer they are not allowed to give any information due ot privacy but since the wintraders are still in ladder i asked them how their system works. How they detect Wintraders of course they couldnt give me an answer.

As a PVP Player myselfe it feels less like the community is at fault the reasons PVP is in a state new players are simply not interested in it is cause of several patches the community warned Nc about now its simply cause NC dosent take action like they did in 2017 where Wintrading got banned.

Patches as example: Awakening, Every Third spec and the biggest reason PVP time restriction.

P.S for everyone saying they cant ban thoose people cause PVP wouldnt have players if they did. No thats not true. Back in 2017 a certain Destroyer Wintraded and guess what they did ? They simply removed all PVP rewards of him. What is the reason for Wintrading ? Of course PVP rewards. Do you think they would wintrade if they dont get rewards ?

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

have to ask this kind of questions

Do you think at this point they have enough manpower to enforce all the rules? I doubt.

And even if they do it somehow, a big chunk of the playerbase will be gone because of bans.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb KzE:

Do you think at this point they have enough manpower to enforce all the rules? I doubt.

And even if they do it somehow, a big chunk of the playerbase will be gone because of bans.

Like i wrote already. They dont have to ban ! Removing PVP Rewards of thoose players would do the trick too. Like they did in 2017 back then with some players. Or a timeout for PVP like they already have done in the past too.

I do understand its not a smart option to ban what little players you have left even if they are cheating but you can still punish them.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Like i wrote already. They dont have to ban ! Removing PVP Rewards of thoose players would do the trick too. Like they did in 2017 back then with some players. Or a timeout for PVP like they already have done in the past too.

I do understand its not a smart option to ban what little players you have left even if they are cheating but you can still punish them.

And how you remove the HM coins, that someone already spent? You will reset the gear back to starter stuff?

vor 1 Minute schrieb KzE:

And how you remove the HM coins, that someone already spent? You will reset the gear back to starter stuff?

How about not giving them in the first place ? They have the statistics all they have to do it look at the top players up to Rank 10 id say of each class and look at their recent matches. They should have certain informations like: How much HP did each player lose, how long did this game take, who was his enemy ? and how big is his winning streak. Just some examples of course. I am sure there are even more informations NCsoft has or could have its simply they are pretty lazy.

What do the community managers do the whole day ? why not let them spectate it a bit ? Its not like they are constantly working and doing community manager stuff cause if they did we would have much more answers of them.

Not everyone is wintrading but there are certain players thats are highly suspicious cause you know they suck in PVP but somehow managed to get Plat.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

How about not giving them in the first place ?

They got it already, many - many times. I still say ban at least 10 of them and the rest will stop. Taking away 100 bucks from a robber, who stole millions, is not a big deal.

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb KzE:

They got it already, many - many times. I still say ban at least 10 of them and the rest will stop. Taking away 100 bucks from a robber, who stole millions, is not a big deal.

Thats your personall feeling about the situation and i think banning would be a good punishment but we have the problem due to NCsoft great patches the playerbase of active PVP Players is pretty small. If you wanna ban all the wintraders the que will probably stop at 1700 very soon but if you simply remove the reason for them to wintrade at all the playerbase will stay the same or atleast untouched and since they have to play legit now we would have a way better que.

Again i agree thoose people need to be banned but our current situation dosent allow this thx to awakening, third specs and the maginificent idea of NCsoft to give us PVP restrictions which is probably not even known in Korea that we got thoose restrictions if i look at our daily challenge. Tag team Daily on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday ? How am i gonna do this ?

9 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Thats your personall feeling about the situation and i think banning would be a good punishment but we have the problem due to NCsoft great patches the playerbase of active PVP Players is pretty small. If you wanna ban all the wintraders the que will probably stop at 1700 very soon but if you simply remove the reason for them to wintrade at all the playerbase will stay the same or atleast untouched and since they have to play legit now we would have a way better que.

You will have a better queue, if the losers actually get something for lose. Giving amnesty for cheaters is just... bad.

10 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Again i agree thoose people need to be banned but our current situation dosent allow this thx to awakening, third specs and the maginificent idea of NCsoft to give us PVP restrictions which is probably not even known in Korea that we got thoose restrictions if i look at our daily challenge. Tag team Daily on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday ? How am i gonna do this ?

The time restrictions was the korean devs idea. So the daily can be too.

vor 42 Minuten schrieb KzE:

You will have a better queue, if the losers actually get something for lose.

Do you mean giving losing players more zen beans so they can farm better and may play more ? if so i think its a bad idea cause most PVE only players i know have a real bad attitute towards PVP. If some Event tells them to que 1v1 but dosent require to win they simply afk and let themselve be killed and if you give them Beans for that its not gonna be fun.

Zitat

Giving amnesty for cheaters is just... bad.

I am not sure what this means since i have no idea what "amnesty" means and google translate didnt help either cause it said it means: Amnestie maybe some german dude can help me understand this i am not even sure what the german translation means or is it possible you used the wrong word for this ? Anyway i guess you say its a bad idea to simply remove them from the rewards/ladder list instead you want them to be removed completly. Since this conversation dosent get anywhere i simply say i doubt the high elo que is gonna profit from banning thoose players that put most of their time in PVP. In the first place we need some fundamental changes like only being able to have 1 char per class in ladder or the removal of third specs aslong as there are classes without one.

Zitat

The time restrictions was the korean devs idea. So the daily can be too.

I know it was KR devs idea but it was also devs idea to put in the daily challenge like they did and this prooves they already forgot what they did to PVP.

I am a bit salty towards the time restriction cause 3v3 is and was my favourite thing in BNS but i cannot play it alot anymore and when i play it i have to tryhard real hard to get gold even tho i am one of the better PVP Players in EU. I would love to try and get plat on 3v3 but starting with 1580 the possibility of (pls dont ban me for this moderators) getting a team full of top 5 RU players is to high.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Do you mean giving losing players more zen beans so they can farm better and may play more ? if so i think its a bad idea cause most PVE only players i know have a real bad attitute towards PVP. If some Event tells them to que 1v1 but dosent require to win they simply afk and let themselve be killed and if you give them Beans for that its not gonna be fun.

This is not an idea. This was before the bot infestation at lvl45, but there are no pvp bots, so this nerf can be reverted.

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I am not sure what this means since i have no idea what "amnesty" means and google translate didnt help either cause it said it means: Amnestie maybe some german dude can help me understand this i am not even sure what the german translation means or is it possible you used the wrong word for this ? Anyway i guess you say its a bad idea to simply remove them from the rewards/ladder list instead you want them to be removed completly. Since this conversation dosent get anywhere i simply say i doubt the high elo que is gonna profit from banning thoose players that put most of their time in PVP. In the first place we need some fundamental changes like only being able to have 1 char per class in ladder or the removal of third specs aslong as there are classes without one.

Nobody profit from cheaters. Thats why there is no point to erase their previous sins (amnesty). Changes should be made, but again, not only for top10.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I know it was KR devs idea but it was also devs idea to put in the daily challenge like they did and this prooves they already forgot what they did to PVP.

They ruined the whole game, not only the PVP.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb KzE:

This is not an idea. This was before the bot infestation at lvl45, but there are no pvp bots, so this nerf can be reverted.

I know that but still i am against it cause PVE Players will simply afk in arena if they want Soul stones.

Nobody profit from cheaters. Thats why there is no point to erase their previous sins (amnesty). Changes should be made, but again, not only for top10.

I am only taking top 10 as example cause most wintraders go to top 5.

They ruined the whole game, not only the PVP.

Unlike PVP, PVE is still playable at all times.

1 minute ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I know that but still i am against it cause PVE Players will simply afk in arena if they want Soul stones.

Then report them, its against the rules. I got like 1 AFK for every 20 match before the nerf.

2 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Unlike PVP, PVE is still playable at all times.

Not really. Try to run something what is not daily. You will wait forever. 

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

For me and alot of others this would simply mean no more PVE since you cannot get Unity stones for example and you will not be able to take part in Treasure trove etc.

The Factor that you play for something makes PVP competetive in my oppinion. You wanna reach a goal you set yourselfe Top 30 for example to get the rewards but if this got removed there is no goal you could reach NCsoft dosent care about wintrading so you cannot even go for Rank 1 or whatever as goal.

I wrote NC support about some Wintraders of course i got the usuall Bot Answer they are not allowed to give any information due ot privacy but since the wintraders are still in ladder i asked them how their system works. How they detect Wintraders of course they couldnt give me an answer.

As a PVP Player myselfe it feels less like the community is at fault the reasons PVP is in a state new players are simply not interested in it is cause of several patches the community warned Nc about now its simply cause NC dosent take action like they did in 2017 where Wintrading got banned.

Patches as example: Awakening, Every Third spec and the biggest reason PVP time restriction.

P.S for everyone saying they cant ban thoose people cause PVP wouldnt have players if they did. No thats not true. Back in 2017 a certain Destroyer Wintraded and guess what they did ? They simply removed all PVP rewards of him. What is the reason for Wintrading ? Of course PVP rewards. Do you think they would wintrade if they dont get rewards ?

Dont get me wrong, i completely understand the value of having a reward in competitive play. My issue here is that there is a lot of unfairness happening in that competitive field.

So either remove the HM coins as reward from there and let it be obtain in other ways / non-competitive or gat the crap together and make sure it stays fair and competitive, which means avctually banning / punishing wintraders, making it only possible for 1 character per account to be ranked etc...

vor 17 Minuten schrieb KzE:

Then report them, its against the rules. I got like 1 AFK for every 20 match before the nerf.

So and how do you report a silver/bronze player ? you cannot see their names and if you can you are using xml which is against TOS aswell.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb KzE:

Not really. Try to run something what is not daily. You will wait forever. 

You can run it solo. There is no point in argueing anyway i just think its better to be able to play anytime then forcing people who might only be able to start the game at times they cannot play to quit.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Dont get me wrong, i completely understand the value of having a reward in competitive play.

Great so we agree here.

My issue here is that there is a lot of unfairness happening in that competitive field.

Third spec etc. yeah its unbalanced af but the rewards are based on your class so everyone has the same chance to get the rewards it simply depends on the skill of the player if we remove the wintrader from ladder like we are discussing here. I dont think ive written alot about the xml cheaters thou thats cause i havent seen alot of them where xml actully gave them a win against me or any other high elo player. Mostly Wind Archer are using XML and Wind archer is so easy to outplay that it dosent matter. Here i dont say there shouldnt be a punishment but the problem is not as big as you guys let it sound. XML is cheating and should be punished but in high elo it matters less in my oppinion cause you still outplay the sameway.

So either remove the HM coins as reward from there and let it be obtain in other ways / non-competitive or gat the crap together and make sure it stays fair and competitive, which means avctually banning / punishing wintraders,

Like we already discussed without the HM coin the que would be dead most people play PVP nowdays for thoose. But even if they removed them i wouldnt want them in PVE ways which i assume are non competetive ways. PVE people already have such an advantage in everything while PVP gets patched to death. Now alot of PVE people will say "but we got ...... which is trash" ultimatly none of thoose patches force you to do stuff you dont want to do and none of theese patches make stuff impossible to do ! Thats what i am talking about. But i do agree there are bad patches for PVE too they are simply not as bad as the patches in PVP thou.

making it only possible for 1 character per account to be ranked etc...

Not a fault of PVP community like i already told you in another thread. We are demanding this since 2017 atleast maybe 2016 cause back then we had a certain FM with 20 chars who even sold Top 5/30 spots to other people. All you had to do was having FM with lvl 45.

2 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

So and how do you report a silver/bronze player ? you cannot see their names and if you can you are using xml which is against TOS aswell.

You know your own name and the timestamp. Its like 10 second for support to get your opponent name.

3 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

You can run it solo.

Start a new char and you will see what you can run solo. But i have no problem with lifting the time restriction. I would never restricted it, because its pointless.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb KzE:

You know your own name and the timestamp. Its like 10 second for support to get your opponent name.

I dont think it works like this even tho they should have the power to do so. They ask you for the name of char you are reporting and once i wanted to report someone it ultimately failed at this step.

Zitat

Start a new char and you will see what you can run solo. But i have no problem with lifting the time restriction.

I can run everything at any time dosent matter what gear i have cause i could ask a friend to carry me. My point is Dungeons can be done at any time while PVP gets restricted for no reason. But i dont want them to restrict PVE thats not my point here i mean i play booth modes but PVP is my main Gamemode.

Zitat

I would never restricted it, because its pointless.

I asked them once why they did this even tho litterly every pvp player told them not to do it and warned them PVP is gonna die out with this. Well they answered KR devs looked at the statistics and cause PVP is less popular then PVE they thought its a good idea to restrict the times to force people to play at the same time to keep the que alive.

The problem here is they looked at statistics instead of the game. Of course there are less players in PVP thats normal but this dosent mean there arent enough. We always had enough player to get que expect for 4am for example but thats normal aswell and everyone knew.

In the end the result was you get starting form 1500 in tag team a very high chance of encountering Top 5 players and around 1600 Top 5 RU Players which is even harder. It resulted in less players that can reach gold which on the other hand resulted in a very hard que for new players and thoose new players are not like "oh cool he smashes me without breaking a sweat sure let me play 10 more rounds thats fun" they want to have a chance of winning aswell!

Sorry like i said i am very salty about this topic you will always get such a big text from me if its about PVP time restrictions. 3v3 was my favourite gamemode and the fact that even the KR devs forgot about the time restriction tells me NCwest didnt forward all my demands of removing this restriction. And here i was hoping that its actully Koreans fault for not listening but its NCwest otherwise we wouldnt have the daily challenge with tag team on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday! This triggers me the most.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

34 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

restrict the times to force people to play at the same time to keep the que alive.

Devs sitting backwards on the horse. Instead of making PVP profitable to pull more players into PVP, they limiting it to solve nothing. And yes, i support the idea of removing the restrictions, because they are pointless.

Edited by KzE

vor 1 Minute schrieb KzE:

Devs sitting backwards on the horse. Instead of making PVP profitable to pull more players into PVP, they limiting it to solve nothing. And yes, i support the idea od removing the restrictions, because they are pointless.

it is profitable even with wintraders, unbalanced stuff and cheaters. You can earn a crap ton of soul stones in 1v1 which is to my knowledge the fastest way of earning gold ingame but the problem is in the forced PVE. You cannot open the boxes without PVE. Instead of like 2K per day you could earn you can only earn between: 53,2 G- 96,6G per day if you dont PVE.

Apart from fixing the wintrading etc. we need other stuff. Forcing them via Events is already a good idea but they still need a way to skip PVP if they really hate it. The current event shows it very good. Just giving 3v3 as example Kung Fu Master everyone was top 30 last season but now there are nearly double the ammount in gold and to my knowledge you are not even forced into 3v3 with the event wich means the event got some people actully excited to go into PVP.

This is also why in my oppinion this is the best event since fishing event where you could get sacred oil and divine Grace stone via fishing.

12 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

it is profitable even with wintraders, unbalanced stuff and cheaters. You can earn a crap ton of soul stones in 1v1 which is to my knowledge the fastest way of earning gold ingame but the problem is in the forced PVE. You cannot open the boxes without PVE. Instead of like 2K per day you could earn you can only earn between: 53,2 G- 96,6G per day if you dont PVE.

Apart from fixing the wintrading etc. we need other stuff. Forcing them via Events is already a good idea but they still need a way to skip PVP if they really hate it. The current event shows it very good. Just giving 3v3 as example Kung Fu Master everyone was top 30 last season but now there are nearly double the ammount in gold and to my knowledge you are not even forced into 3v3 with the event wich means the event got some people actully excited to go into PVP.

This is also why in my oppinion this is the best event since fishing event where you could get sacred oil and divine Grace stone via fishing.

If you win. If you lose 8 matches from 10, then its not profitable. Ofc ppl avoiding it.

I play PVP in every game, except BnS. Do you know why?

1. unbalanced

2. unrewarding

3. unfun (full of "smurfs")

vor 7 Minuten schrieb KzE:

If you win. If you lose 8 matches from 10, then its not profitable. Ofc ppl avoiding it.

Well simple solution. Get better ? I dont win every match either still i get a ton of zen beans.

Zitat

I play PVP in every game, except BnS. Do you know why?

1. unbalanced

2. unrewarding

3. unfun (full of "smurfs")

1. yes i have to agree but it depends heavyli on class. If you play WL you can uninstall if you play KFM its fine. There are only 2 classes that cant do ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in PVP and thats Warlock + Gunner. Even if Des Third spec for example is way to strong there are only 2 player that actully play third spec well enough so you can beat any other with ease.

2. git gud ?

3. But they dont always play the same class and they get into higher ranking so git gud ?

Edited by ImoutoMaster