4th Anniversary Festival: Patch Notes and Overview

Sunshine

• NCSOFT

We received additional changes to the Honing Oil system and have updated the information in the patch notes. I wanted to call this out because it was different than what was shown on the livestream. Also, the Transmute success is around 33% with Honing Oils.

Thank you.

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Cyan:

We received additional changes to the Honing Oil system and have updated the information in the patch notes. I wanted to call this out because it was different than what was shown on the livestream. Also, the Transmute success is around 33% with Honing Oils.

Thank you.

This is some kind of joke, right? But it's not even April 1st. :(

15 hours ago, Cyan said:

Thank you.

Are you kidding, right? It's way too expensive with 33% success rate. It should either be 100% chance or 1/10 of the current materials. I don't think that anyone will use this option. You fooled us again.

Is this 4th anniversary at all? This patch looks like a punishment for us instead of rewarding your players. Do you know what you should do? Give us free, useful stuffs, temporary cheaper crafting, etc. But at least don't make our life harder. This game is full of bugs, the community is cancer, and the publisher and developers don't give a single cricket about the game.

Shame on you :(

Not to mention I was fairly sure on the stream they said they were showing the weapon upgrade costs being changed to event stones to replace TS and PTS to assure us it wasn't another accessories only event but in fact both accessories and weapon upgrade paths that would be changed. But here we are; official patch notes stating nothing about accessories and nothing in game too. nice try memesoft

• Like 1

Big Brain NcSoft putting vouchers in dragon express for gems which u cant get from nowhere !!!
Do you really think that you gotta do with kids taking a piece ? Best update ever what to say !! Lick on those whales more ...
As above stated MEMESOFT !!!

• Like 1

And hey don't forget about the useless event, hunter refuge thing! I mean it's for those 200-300 whales who are probably spending money on the game like mad! cater to them because they won't let anyone else even come close to the bosses inside! i mean such a well thought out event to help the players! make the rich whales even richer! and let the poor players be poor! it's not like the lower players need anything at all? they don't need the mats or the stones or gold or anything useful to get to better content! I think BnS is a good life simulator! Rich get richer poor get the measly random stuff which are not even useful in the long run like the triangular gem that are not even hongmoon! Kill the game with your own hands! :D
At least the earlier events had things for lower as well as higher players! Now it seems like no one even cares anymore! 

• Like 1

Your patch notes state 300 people can do the event.  Yet only less than 50 can get in.  I love how you guys just keep screwing up each event.  300 1 time a day was bad enough.  now only 50?

Why not make it like the dragon quest.  Enter 1 time a day per character or per account.  And why pvp?  If yuo like pvp, great, enable it. But let those of us who hate it, turn it off and not have to deal with it.

Edited by SnugglesFairie
  • Like 1

To NCSOFT :)

Hunter's Refuge is actually the dumbest thing I've seen in a game for a long time.... First of all, PvP is again GEAR BASED not skill based so all the whales in this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ game get even more of an advantage to a PvP AND PvE event. Second, I spent 20 minutes getting into this damn place just to be spawn killed, like what the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ did you guys seriously think would happen? 3 people sat at the spawn and followed me until that 1 minute (or how ever long it is) "grace period" and when they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ hit me with that 1 minute period IT ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ PUTS ME IN COMBAT SO I CAN'T GET AWAY, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY IN THE EVENT WITHOUT PUTTING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS JUST FOR A TYPE OF GEAR I DON'T GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT..... Literally the only reason I would ever want to do gear based PvP is for the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ moonstones so I can upgrade my PvE gear.... Third, ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ spent 10 gold for nothing literally should have spent 10 gold on repair hammers, at least I would be able to use all of them eventually, not just throw it out the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ window and be like "meh I don't need that I'm only saving for TB or other things." If I had tried to get in there 10 times and just died at the start like that, I would have wasted 100g for waiting to enter every 20 minutes. Fourth, if you're going to make it PvP make it so every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ player can at least join, like 300 people?????? Are you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ serious? Actually dumbest ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in ANY game EVER, make multiple ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ instances if you are going to limit the damn people or make even like 1000???? Why only 300? What made you think that was a good number? If you thought that people would be able to play this with no issues at all, you shouldn't be running an MMO at all. I should have just got into WoW or something else where I would have had to pay a monthly subscription to even play past a certain level, at least I'd enjoy my time. Fifth, the boss only spawns once every hour and honestly not sure if there is a second boss at all since it ends in 2 hours, so the only people who can kill it, are the "whales" who spawn camp until it spawns. Where is the fun in this event? And Last of all, speaking of this event only being open for 2 hours, that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ as hell, why? I'll ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ tell you why, because only 300 people can enter at any given time, have a chance of being spawn camped, costs 10 gold, whales are the only ones who can do anything, and it teases me into thinking I can get something great with the amazing rewards you get from doing this event, but no, that's not true at all. Just make it an event that stays open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. It's really simple to please people, you just have to give them what they want, not make them suffer for playing your game.

Now to talk about the Grandmaster's Cache boxes! First, they are way over priced for what they give. I bought 77 for a little over 100$ and not a single legendary item, and to be honest all I wanted from it were the Triangular Gem Chest and the Cosmos weapon skin... neither of those dropped in the boxes. Second, the coins you get from this can't buy ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, only 2 good things about them are being able to buy the heart, and the pet to be able to have more gear, but wait you have to spend ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ MONEY FOR THIS wow, oh my god it's amazing. I go to work, I come home, and try to enjoy my time and sometimes would like to give myself a gift for something I spend a LOT of my time doing, but then this goes right back to the first problem, it's so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ expensive to buy them. I had friends tell me that these boxes were better than Trove, from what I've gotten out of this so far, nope, cheaper and better rewards from Trove.

The changes, they made to transmuting Sacred Vials, and Pet Packs are dumb as well. Why would you make it that expensive for a "chance to fail" I definitely preferred to spend more materials for 100% gain, it's literally the SAME exact issue we have with Premium Transformation stones. How could you not see that this was an issue when you had it spelled out for you from your first ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up? Why make the same mistakes over and over, you kill your player base by saying you'll "improve the game" but then add something that is the complete opposite of what you say?

So to give my overall thinking, I just don't know what NCSOFT is doing with their game at all, they had 4 years to get this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ right and still can't figure out why people get pissed at what they give us. I really really loved this game and every day I play it, I love it less and less, no matter what they add, cause it's always trash. I honestly can't even find words to explain how disappointed with what they do, I just can't. Thanks for the event guys really glad I got to be apart of the people who came home from work all excited to try out this event just to feel the same way I do, or maybe even worse. Oh, and off topic, but I would like to add this as part of ruining their player base, great job on banning all those people who were just enjoying their time playing your game just! Amazing work guys!!!!!!!.....

• Like 2

Also want to add on to what Kakeri said ^ This update is absolute dog ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. From what I saw in the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ PvP place, well it's just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ lmao. Don't waste your money on the cache boxes. I waited until this event to upgrade because I'm skipping GC from A9 to TB 3. I have all the mats except the premium transformation stone and the GC wep matt. For x25 of the whale box it's 3.1k+ ncoin. Easy 40$. The chance of actually getting the premium transformation stone out of the box is way worse than the chance of attempting 25. Well whatever, right? I'm assuming ncsoft did this to 'balance out' what's inside the whale box right? The chances of getting anything even good is literally a 2% chance. Wasting money on garbage RNG. Honestly, who the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ even runs your numbers? How GREEDY do you have to be to do something like that? For 40$ you can get 3,200ncoin. You can buy the GC wep matt off a raid for 1k or less  (don't get ripped off kids, unless sealed, you shouldn't be paying more than that. Have yet to see a seller asking me for more than 1k). So, you put 40$ in for 3,200, get that transferred to gold, and now you have 3,200g. Cool, so you spend 1k on the wep matt. Lit, now you have the wep matt and 2,200g left to spare. Premium transformation stones sell for 530 or less. You need 4? You have enough. 2,120g for 4 (4 is actually for up to TB3 so you'll need less than that). The next problem though, where's the big update for not having to use as many materials? The new dungeons give you those red balls, you're limited to 8 a day total after logging in for the 3 hours and getting that as well. If you're premium, you get an additional 2. 10 a day NICE RIGHT? Nah, sounds like ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. The basic cost from Aransu 9 to TB3 was 465 transformation stones, 8 Emp transformation stones, and 4 premium transformation stones. The new update made it so it's 255 transformation stones, 3 premium transformation stones, 1 of that gold stone ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in the dragon express and 210 of that gray stone ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in the dragon express. The gold poop costs either 1 transformation stone or 40 red cancers from the dungeons. 4 days to wait for that, sure whatever. Oh wait, and then you need TWO HUNDRED AND TEN of the gray poop which is 2 or 3 of the red dungeon cancers. If it's 2 thats 420 (lul memes ok ncsoft) or 630. That's quite a lot. Oh but WAIT, you can TRADE TRANSFORMATION STONES FOR THE GRAY POOP!? The original 465 to go TB3 from A9 was 465 right? So subract 255 what are you left with..omg..no way... EXACTLY TWO HUNDRED AND TEN!? WOW NOW I CAN JUST GET IT EASILY AND SAVE MAT- wait, the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ am i saving? For the gold poop you can ALSO use a PREMIUM TRANSFORMATION STONE. So the cost DIDN'T REALLY GO ANYWHERE. It's the same gold too by the way. Also, yeah I understand they didn't make any changes to thotbreaker but GC9 goes to Thotbreaker 3 so 90% of that goes to GC anyway. Ncsoft, why are you so greedy? Give premium members better treatment if you don't want to do anything about anything. I thought I had been scammed before, then I ran into blade and soul, never seen a scam this big. Bring back trove, stop wasting our money on a "free" game. I get it, it's optional to pay to win, but why is even paying to win so dog ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. 

• Like 2

Agree with Yokutsumi.

Hunter's Refuge is actually the dumbest thing I've seen in a game for a long time....

Farm tons of gold but not for everyone, why"? Cuz you dont even have a chance to get in this event. Yes geared ppl can farm more but, after 1 hr "hitting the gate" i give up. 

Try harder to ruin this game. 

I really think this event it's properly done and it's a very good one, but the limit to only make 200 players join in it while there are 3k active players just on the bns buddy it's a debatable decision.

I would really like to see more channels added, so people can randomly join 1 of them and we maybe can have 1k players into that but in different channels so it doesn't become a laggy oneshot fiesta.

the dungeon of the 2-hour event is super bad, with a stupid limitation that shouldn't be if there are limitations then remove that event mother as it's not going to enjoy all the users better to remove that event.

Well i was impressed i got in after trying for 4 days for hours on end... I was in for 10 seconds i got jumped at the spawn point where you enter Hunter's Refuge so i died and then i respawned back out side the portol WTF was it worth waiting to get in again.. Hell no what a absolute waste of time well done NCSOFT You messed up another game advent..

• Hime unpinned this topic