[FIXED] Can't load into Scions Keep on a new install or after file repair

MakeTheGOD

Something got broken on this patch, people with new install of the game or after file repair, can't enter the raid instance "Scions Keep", game always crashes on the loading screen. Please look into this issue asap!

EDIT: Fix has been found, C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS\contents\bns\CookedPC\jeokpaewangraid_d_01.umap is 0 bytes on new installs or after file repair, download this old file and replace it: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/298877393677058049/646821628637872151/jeokpaewangraid_d_01.umap

Edited by MakeTheGOD
Found the solution

i try ti get in scion keep and my loading screen freez and the game crash  but its only on SK   and its in a new pc on may older one never have this problem  someone can help me ? =,(

Edited by Mossmx1

It's basically confirmed new game installs since the Golden Harvest Festival update doesn't work when entering Scion's Keep. Is this being treated seriously yet? Does the development team even know? Are they looking into it trying to get a fix out? It would be nice to know what's going on when issues like these show up. Your Known Issues list doesn't even seem updated which only speaks to your transparency issue.

Here's more information from Reddit on the issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/dxhpb7/dont_enter_reinstall_your_game_if_you_want_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

It might be solved if you replaced the upk or umap file from SK in your client with a file from a working one, similar to how it fixes the installation on the new launcher.

I dont know the name of the files else i would upload them for you to try.

two weeks and no fix really NC it's that hard make ppl download SK files when you guys do maintenance.

You should be waiting for KR to send you the files right. (once the new trend is blame KR for everything)

Can at least tell us the file name and the lucalization? So we can fix your mess. i have the game on two PCs and could easily fix tha mess.

• 2 weeks later...