Mushin Tower floor 1/5-8 So Annoying

xRaider

WHY does everything take so long , it literally takes less time for players to kill the boss than for the boss to actually become attackable and for doors to actually open after clearing a floor. Other problems that I noticed is that even if you 1 hit Junghado he does not die, you need to attack him like 10 more times before he actually dies. Also with the Mushins on floor 8 they have like a 5 second iframe  and it is impossible for most classes to resist Mushin's phantom grip at the start, is all this really necessary? I just want to get my pouches as quickly as possible and get out.

THIS! 100% my opinion. It's sooo annoying. This is so time wasting and has no sense at all. I wish they made the event with floor 16-20. There are no stupid door waiting times, boss spawn times or bosses that grabs you, which cannot be avoided and get a resistance in the 1 second fight, so it takes like 12-15 seconds in the end. (Except if you would fail the mechs of Yunsang, but this would be your own fault.) The lower floors of the tower are just such a time waste :PoharanConfused: I'm glad we can atleast skip the first floors, because they are even more disgusting :D you have to wait like 5 minutes there.

When I heard they would rework floor 1-8 I hoped (naive hopes I know :D) they woud finally rework this too, so I could farm the cosmetics of floor 4 (or they would be added at the merchant, like the Junghado cosmetics), but nope, why would you take this opportunity xD just double hp, remove some useless items and there you got your event :D

Edited by RyVerseLy

As I remember there was a feedback about the waiting time until the doors open once the tower was released. So three years ago there was the feedback: It takes too long. But it seems really hard to change some door timers in the code, maybe this part of the code is lost in space, who knows. Once I had faith for a minute, that with the introduction of the floors 16-20 they would have changed it for the lower floors too, but learned that lesson really quick.

I mean the door animation okay, it looks cool the first 10 times you see it, but why doesn't it start right away when the boss dies?

#timeforachange

Edited by Nemises

You can skip door animations (well i suspect you already know it but maybe not everyone). As soon as door starts moving you can pass. What takes time is all that geezer's blabbering, including dying Junhado singing opera. But yes, everything looks cool first time but in farmable content such things should be skippable.

this event is a crap is super boring having to do the 8th floor is eternal and only gives a sack and are 2 keys a day you have to do it twice???? stop playing this stupid game for that reason, until further notice when ncsoft stops doing stupid things,and stop killing the game there are fewer and fewer people for their p2w crap their bad optimization their dedication to creating p2w events instead of good content. bns is no longer an mmorpg it’s just a slot machine

So the devs obviously decided that the door timers on floor 1-8 were a poor design choice. That's why every subsequent floor of MT opens instantly when you defeat the tenant. An even poorer choice, was to use this content as part of the revamped event. Like why not just use Naksun ffs, or is that still considered relevant content? What is even more mind boggling, is how the 1-8 content got revamped with current HM level, hp, attack, etc...but the quest rewards remain untouched. 5850 Hongmoon Arts experience, hoo boi!

• Like 1