Oblivion Fragments

Grimoir

1 minute ago, kiskenoo said:

If you remember how they compensated us when we kept demon spirit stones and white orbs you already know the answer :HajoonCheer:

Ya but the difference is people paid actual money for resets for the fragments, so they better be refunding this.....

This patch is not a small adjustment its a complete reduction of 66% of the tokens you needed.

You should also compensate all those who spend real money to buy reset tokens. You sold resets knowingly you will decrease the needed amount of tokens drasticaly quite soon.

This is what some lawyers would call comercial fraud.

Never saw any company working so hard on ruining their reputation.

• NCSOFT

Hi there, I have an update!

Next week after the Blade & Ghoul update is live we will refund 16 Oblivion Fragments to any player that purchased the Unrefined Bracelet for 24 Oblivion Fragments before the October 16 maintenance. You do not need to send in a ticket for this as we will have all the information to do it at that time. 

Thank you!

7 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Next week after the Blade & Ghoul update is live we will refund 16 Oblivion Fragments to any player that purchased the Unrefined Bracelet for 24 Oblivion Fragments before the October 16 maintenance. You do not need to send in a ticket for this as we will have all the information to do it at that time. 

Thank you!

Awesome!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, PetPuggi said:

Grimoir actually NOT whiteknighting for once and supporting players? Wow what is this blasphemous phenomenon.

LOL xD Hey, i may have a different opinion on things than most but i can acknowledge when something isnt right o.o

8 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

Grimoir actually NOT whiteknighting for once and supporting players? Wow what is this blasphemous phenomenon.

Actually Grimoir complaining for the first time and we get compensation! Thats the weird thing, she should do it more time instead of white knighting everytime.

Edited by kiskenoo

It's a good thing they give oblivion fragments back to people who already bought the bracelet, but lets face it, the problem persists: You cant expect people to pay ncoins or sell gold to get an item fast (since it was the ONLY way to get that in a reasonable time), and then change it one month later once you have milked the players with the resets. Dont missunderstand me, I think the new price for the bracelet is way more logic, but ¿Why it didnt have that price on launch? Yes, you may argue that is a good strategy because it works and players keep falling in the same trap, but that's not true, just look at how the population gets lower every single day. In the last 4 to 6 weeks I've seen like 1/4 of my friendlist have left the game because they were so tired of how the game is managed right now...

I really don't know who is in charge of the game right now here in the west, but he/she should be fired inmediatly because probably has no idea about the game or it's community of players. Even if you compensate a little for your mistakes, you still make mistakes one after another, and they keep comming, and compensations never cover the damage done (give the fragments back, but people already paid hundreds of hcoins or ncoins for resets wich they will lose for nothing, removing the brilliant venture tokens from daily dash to reduce the ammount of hcoins people can get and force them to buy ncoins instead, recicle old events but with worse rewards than before... ). Is like "We don't have idea of what we are doing, so we will do this to see if we get a lot of money, and if players get angry, we will give them some candy later to calm them down once we have their money". And even worse, you hide things you know will angry players from patch notes to try to minimize the damage. Seriously, this is a great game, it has huge pottential, but you are killing it with your horrible decisions focused only in the income without thinking in how the players will feel. At this rate, the game will be unpopulated for his next birthday... But hey, don't worry, you'll be able to sell resets for the next item... at least to the 3 or 4 players that will still play the game.

Edited by Toshiwoshi

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Cyan:

Thank you!

Interesting xD... now when season ends and ppl who bought the resets in F10 get refunded. xDDD

GG to all players who DONT paid for it and dont have the bracelet now for rankings.

Sure you guys have to make money but this way is disgusting.. and while giving ppl with money even more advantages in this game you guys delete ways to get hmcoins from daily dash and many other things in the game to make more money by putting the morst required things in F10. GG

I like the cost reduction.... but it is "interesting" that the changes come AFTER season end and ranking resets.... interesting...very interesting.

Edited by CrazyDude90
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Cyan said:

Thank you!

So if you buy it before the update you get 6 elder scales for free? How about giving everyone who didn't buy it 6 scales too.

1 hour ago, Cor said:

So if you buy it before the update you get 6 elder scales for free? How about giving everyone who didn't buy it 6 scales too.

Sure, just buy 6 to 12 resets with ncoins or hmcoins before next wednesday to get your wonderful 6 elder scales. *Sarcasm mode Off*