Buff all DG from blackram narrows until Naryu fondry

Nobushiki

Great idea! 

The game should reward us for playing lots and playing for a long time. 

Everday i do the purple train from ssm to bc and dst but with the gold nerf it doesnt always feel rewarding. It would be nice if old dungeons would get buffed or we could have our stats decreased like in the realmrift supply chain so you could play them and it would feel so nostalgic :) i really dont like how bns just throws away content just because its old.. its better to recycle it instead of spending money/effort/time to make a new dungeon. 

Buff the dungeons and buff the gold!

• Like 1

Would be nice to have a new diffculty(or just update hard mode) for all dungeons/raids, in which they keep the bosses HP updated with every patch according to actual gear, like they did to CS and HM. This difficulty would have differents quests maybe? with updated gold according to the time you invest on them?

-Would keep a lot of content alive.
-Chance to get achievement drops that are just a waste of time to get now(outfits, etc)

Bringing back mechs like crossing on BT and other dungeons, but of course would need updated drops to make players want to do them.
They practically did this with Poharan, MSP, TOI  and now with Tomb of Exiles/DT.

They can even do some kind of rotation, doing this for 3 or more dungeoins each month,

• Like 1

I'd vouch for a choice. I myself suck too much to do current dungeons, so my only fun in this game is from doing old stuff I feel safe doing. Sure, I suppose I'm either a minority, or alone in being the suckiest BnS player ever, but I like what I can do in old dungeons. On the other side, none of those dungeons are too relevant right now, and are only for either outfits or for filthy casuals like me to safely solo without ruining anyone's runs.

15 hours ago, i wanna die said:

Great idea! 

The game should reward us for playing lots and playing for a long time. 

Everday i do the purple train from ssm to bc and dst but with the gold nerf it doesnt always feel rewarding. It would be nice if old dungeons would get buffed or we could have our stats decreased like in the realmrift supply chain so you could play them and it would feel so nostalgic :) i really dont like how bns just throws away content just because its old.. its better to recycle it instead of spending money/effort/time to make a new dungeon. 

Buff the dungeons and buff the gold!

everything you said might happen but not nerf the stats part. I would totally agree with you but don't think people will be happy with there stats are lowered 

8 hours ago, i wanna die said:

for what? the 50 silver daily quest reward?:giggle: or maybe that 1 treasure pouch that 99% of the time drops only 1 sacred crystal?

I personally don't really play these for rewards. I just want to see the sights or just waste time doing anything before real life pulls me back in. I couldn't do them when they were top content because of what I said previously (I'm simply bad at gaming nowadays and no amount of training have changed that so far, sadly) Also, spreading meaningful rewards through too many dungeons may have unexpected results. I mean, what if all dungeons had kickass rewards? Wouldn't that make newer dungeons less appealing?