Lvl 60 Voucher questions

SCYRO

So I was wondering, whether the lvl 60 voucher can only be used while creating a new character or on lets say an existing lvl 50 characters as well. Also if it is used does it automatically clear all your yellow and orange quests as well??  (Please reply) :ArftosPlease:  

Jesus..

Awaken your true power when Blade & Soul: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan arrives on March 13, but first, prepare for the release of this major update by registering for the FREE Hongmoon Ascension Pack full of items that will help you on your journey across the Earthen Realm, featuring a new Level 60 Boost Voucher that will take any character to Level 60—including your existing characters!

• Like 2

a couple of things to think about before you burn your L60 voucher on a L50/55:

In the past,the story quests supplied enough XP to level up to the next max level before the HM leveling kicked back in.

You probably will want to do those quests anyway.

IMO, the L60 voucher has the most value starting a new alt char or bringing a lowbie up, not a L55

• NCSOFT

The new Temple of Succession series of Quests will yield enough EXP to bring a character from level 55 to level 60. As for the ticket, as said above it can be used on existing or new characters. Obviously you get more "value" out of it whenever using it on a character that is freshly created :)

does it really takes your newly created character to 60? because if i try to use it on character creation it says "Start at lvl 50 (consumes 1 lvl 60 voucher).

It takes you to 60 when used on a created character tho.

MlilxoM.jpg

Edited by MinZu

28 minutes ago, MinZu said:

does it really takes your newly created character to 60? because if i try to use it on character creation it says "Start at lvl 50 (consumes 1 lvl 60 voucher).

It takes you to 60 when used on a created character tho.

MlilxoM.jpg

well since i already deleted my char =( i'm having the same fear before use to create a new one

I'm having issues using this voucher on an existing character. I'm not sure how to resolve the issue here. It's readily available, but whenever I click the boost on the character screen, it has me "confirm" the voucher, but then doesn't give me options on what character to boost. 

To use the voucher on an existing character you have to log on said character, press Escape to bring up all the F1234... options like Dungeon/Arena whatever and there's the voucher icon in there, click on it and go through the process.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 2019/3/14 at 12:55 AM, shiga33 said:

but i cant use it.. its in my mail and i cant take it to my i

On 2019/3/14 at 3:00 AM, kurathoria said:

how do you even claim it? i signed up for it and i cant seem to find the voucher