Why did you butcher the Golden Harvest Festival ?

Rysa

Can somebody provide a screenshot of the different boxes and their possible contents? I don't remember but I believe only 1 item is guaranteed.

+11 achievement costs at least 30 gold + 5 runs.

--- My bad... Sorry, i posted wrong details.. crafting 6 for 1 gold isnt bad at all... Tnx for the screenshot. 

2 hours ago, Shuthelah said:

Can somebody provide a screenshot of the different boxes and their possible contents? I don't remember but I believe only 1 item is guaranteed.

+11 achievement costs at least 180 gold + 5 runs in Naryu Sanctum now so....☹☹☹☹

Do not buy crafted event items from F5 now. They are leftover from last year, and are unusable for this year. 

fs8vaAa.png

I'm puzzled on how NCWest can let such a thing past their radar. The new and old items even have the same name, so gullible players may buy wrong ones.

It is better to wait until near the end of the events where materials has become much cheaper to buy.

1 hour ago, Kozuki said:

Do not buy crafted event items from F5 now. They are leftover from last year, and are unusable for this year. 

fs8vaAa.png

I'm puzzled on how NCWest can let such a thing past their radar. The new and old items even have the same name, so gullible players may buy wrong ones.

It is better to wait until near the end of the events where materials has become much cheaper to buy.

^ This should be pinned for everyone to see.

Another shitty event to skip, that rework is terrible. Worst part imo is, 200g+ for an old "alt" title that was good and almost free last year, and is today irrelevant and expensive. Not to mention the cost and time used on regular boxes, unless the jewels drop rate in kid box is over 50% its not even worth to do it on alts. (and even, the time invested doin daily challenge on alt could be better used if it's not the cs+bassin+f20/toi one). The elder one have the GC steel /wing bait, still waitin to see the drop rate but i dont have great hopes.

It just dosent look like an event, events used to be nice and worth to change your game playstyle to do it to get some rewards and progress, now  you can just play like event doesnt exist it's the same,it doesnt even help u to anything.

You can always cash in with craft materials if rewards arnt apealing to you. I know quite a few ppl gona do it from my guild and i am waiting for tt mats drop rate from other ppl as well. Its still helps your char one way or other its just a matter of thinking how to use it best for yourself.

On 11/1/2018 at 1:37 PM, Kozuki said:

This game is not alt-friendly, yeah.

But to have a meaningful progression on your main, you need to do alts. Or swipe/grind hard. That is why alt-friendly events are highly preferred by this game's community.

NCWest is capable of making alt-friendly events, and have done so in the past. Now, they just refuse to do it.

If they don't want to do alt-friendly event, then they should make event where it greatly rewards you when you focus on a single character instead. The current Blade & Ghoul can be considered as such an event, though a few design flaws has stopped the event from reaching its full potential (gated by Killer Coins instead of just let players to freely grind to their heart contents).

alt friendly events don't make people go to f10 and buy ncoin.

doing things the community likes doesn't make them any money, and this game has hemorrhaged so many players, ncwest is just cash grabbing before the game completely dies.  

The stream box was correct. The announcement chart is very poorly formatted/colored to to the point where it is almost misleading.  Each cell alternates shades of gray, the guaranteed is ONE cell, just party favor is guaranteed, and everything else is covered by the weirdly aligned  one chance to recieve cell.

Someone made a straightforward version of the event chart here

I am not spending not even a second of my time in this event. This event is completely useless, even if you are a new player, doing it just to get legendary elements is a waste: A brand new player have to create another two characters, level them up to 11 even tho he can barely get 20g per day and he have to spend 6g in crafting, do floor 16~20 hoping to get a prayer bead and open the box and still there is a chance he doesn't get the legendary element which cost 10g and some bound materials at dragon express.. Really? ..For old players i am pretty sure this event doesn't worth not even five minutes of their time... I really hope chrystmas event to be far better, if not NCS will have serious problems to keep this game up..

Seems most people don't feel this event is worthwhile or enjoyable.  The price for materials has dropped significantly to make it barely worth logging in for.  I personally think it is nice to be able complete Mushin's Tower and Outlaw Island on alts I don't know how to play, since I like the outfits, but I don't think most people care about that.  I doubt they would modify drop rates this far into the event, but that or reducing the cost to align with rewards would help I think.

Archived