Fix the Damn 6v6...

Trust Gaming

Please can you fix this 6v6 BG game, i got crashed 2 times during freenzy time, and cannot play anymore on 60 minutes, during this time i saw many players crashed on both teams, now i got This message: "If you leave During the matching process you cannot enter the battleground lobby. If you leave again after certain time you wont be able to enter for 60 minutes you will be able to enter again after", i'am not quit but cant do anything:

1.- Because launcher take time to log in the game, plus loading page...

2.- You Respawn dead after this, and have to ress, plus loading page again, 

3.- You try to comeback to the BG match with the message Y/N, Loading again to the F8 map,

4.- Loading again to enter to BG and finally the BG finish if you comeback or its nearly to end.

This was posted "By Bronn, on March 7 in Arena and Battlegrounds" 

Not possible on 7 months you literally doing anything to fix this, just making more hard to play with those alerts.

Try to even answer people, Thank you...

i restart the game before i do any pvp/raid or solo content, so far i never crashed this way

if you ve been playing for a while then the game is more likely to crash, first its just getting stuttery/slower loading, or the loadingscreen is black with just the texts

at that point its better to just restart

best thing you can do about loadingscreens is putting the game on an ssd, that way you can get it running in about 3 min if you crash,and it will also make your game a bit less stuttery,since it will load stuff faster

1 hour ago, Trust Gaming said:

1.- Because launcher take time to log in the game, plus loading page...

2.- You Respawn dead after this, and have to ress, plus loading page again, 

3.- You try to comeback to the BG match with the message Y/N, Loading again to the F8 map,

4.- Loading again to enter to BG and finally the BG finish if you comeback or its nearly to end.

these problems most likely will never be fixed, thats just how the game is.

see the arena loading when the countdown finishes and you drop inside the fighting zone, some ppl just die by the time the black screen disappears

(shitty design yeah,also one of the reasons many ppl avoid it like plague)

1 hour ago, Trust Gaming said:

Try to even answer people, Thank you...

they wont, and they never listen to the community as far as i know, no matter how many thread ppl make(i dont think they even check the forums tbh), only the forum commando answers with a vague line

like keep the diss in topic, rng is rng, stuff like that.

other than that, nothing usually happens.(maybe its better to try on twitter)

6 hours ago, Vyd said:

they wont, and they never listen to the community as far as i know, no matter how many thread ppl make(i dont think they even check the forums tbh), only the forum commando answers with a vague line

like keep the diss in topic, rng is rng, stuff like that.

other than that, nothing usually happens.(maybe its better to try on twitter)

Actually a lot of changes that were implemented already were based on players feedback...so they are listening.

I made a post about BG 6 vs 6 crashing a while ago(Click Topic^), I have 16Gb of ram & alt tab alot to check discord.

Like "Trust gaming" said: after the game crashes your character is still dead & when you relog in blade & soul the "do you want to join party? Y/N" option is locked out.... so you can't press Y

1. The Solution: is changing settings to allow players who crashed to re-join bg party even if their character is dead(allow them to press Y to rejoin bg party), also increase the amount of time players have too rejoin party to "2 mins". This is feedback please send it to your team!

They're aware.

They're just busy is all. NC Korea isn't happy with NA/EUs progress as a whole, so some big changes are being made behind the scenes right now. Changes I wish I didn't dismiss as just being a rumor back on July 21st-anyway though. If you follow some of NCs employees on twitter, it's all right there and very apparent.

I think that they're working on it. They're probably going to work on as much as they can while they still can.

6 hours ago, Showta said:

They're aware.

They're just busy is all. NC Korea isn't happy with NA/EUs progress as a whole, so some big changes are being made behind the scenes right now. Changes I wish I didn't dismiss as just being a rumor back on July 21st-anyway though. If you follow some of NCs employees on twitter, it's all right there and very apparent.

I think that they're working on it. They're probably going to work on as much as they can while they still can.

thats cool and all, but, unless its a complete rework of the game or its major parts , i doubt it will have any success

like, the expectations are so high for games now that if something is missing 80% will avoid it and just go back to the previous game, the diehards will continue playing.

this is especially true for bns, maybe back in the days when the game was first announced in kr it was a big hit, but by the time it reached us, it was kind of outdated,

and there were other games that implemented that so called action combat better.

annnd we are still not at the pay to waitforit "progress faster" part.

dont get me wrong, i enjoy the game and its ppl within,but 8 out of 10 in my initial group that i  started to play with quit in about a month, bacuse of missing or wrongly implemented features, and i cant blame them, they are right tbh.

On 2018. 10. 15. at 4:38 PM, Grimoir said:

Actually a lot of changes that were implemented already were based on players feedback...so they are listening.

as far as improvement goes,other than adding a wardrobe to f2p, which should have been a thing from the start, i didnt rly notice any major change

since the release, or initial hype, call it whatever.(cost reductions are nice but i wouldnt call those a major change, when the game is already so grindy for next to no reward)

(adding higher tier gear to the story is not an improvement either, its just to balance the powercreep they made with newly released content.its like getting lvl 60 green items with better stats than your topnotch lvl 50 purplestuff)

i still remember ppl being so hyped for the pvp in this game(even me),and when they experienced it most of them were horrified.

but maybe i missed  those improvements, or its just too small for me to notice, one thing for sure, the list is still long.(maybe too long)

On 2018. 10. 15. at 4:50 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

We can confirm that we are actively collecting feedback from the forums. Please keep it coming and be assured that it will be forwarded accordingly.

im am happy, and thanks for the answer, but when there are so many threads with good suggestions on the forum getting ignored, even if it is a reoccurring problem 

for years, years not days, one can only have a small ammout of hope left inbetween the troves and gilded gems.

so yeah, i agree that something needs to be done, and it has to be quite huge, if they want to keep their game in these regions.(if)

but those are just my thoughts, some ppl are satisfied with free inventory space.

(once again, no offense to any1,geez i have to type this every time cause the community here is so sensitive they take every honest thoughts as a blood sacrifice)

7 hours ago, Showta said:

They're aware.

Would you mind to be less cryptic for the sake of those who, like me, have no clue what are you talking about?

9 hours ago, Showta said:

They're aware.

Behind scenes?, people don't look behind scenes, need clearly progress to keep playing..

On 10/15/2018 at 11:50 AM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

We can confirm that we are actively collecting feedback from the forums. Please keep it coming and be assured that it will be forwarded accordingly.

This situation don't have any progress literally,  have been with same errors for almost 1 year, i mean you said they are working on it, but try to show your feedback of what you're doing to us at least to know you are really working on it, btw including the worst matchmaking system for 6v6 pvp very unbalanced,  there you know they really do a bad work creating this, just starting for that, but well i hope we receive feedback, remember players are the most important to keep alive a game even if they are f2p or p2w.

• 1 month later...

IDK if this will help you, but i had a problem with crashes (not DC, crashes)... I used to crash in 1 out of 2 games i played on BG, mostly when trying to press 4 to ress...

Someday i had to reinstall my windows 10, wipe it clean... and when i reinstalled the game, it suddenly stopped with it...

Now i have one crash every 10~15 games or so...

Archived