PC to PS4

PS4User

I was wondering if anyone else thinks this game would get even more attention if the Devs were to bring the game to consoles. Warframe is doing well on consoles and I think Blade & Soul would fit right in. I feel it would gain a lot of traction. Is there anywhere I could make a formal request to see if they would do this?

Well, you'd only be able to play with people on PS4, since Sony's completely against the idea of cross-platform play. Heck, I'd not want to get it on PS4, just in case they lock my NCSoft account to their PS4, making my PC version useless a la Fortnite.

Console and pc playing together will never happen. 1. Keyboard and mouse users would have an advantage against controller users, one example is how much faster you can turn a mouse in other directions compared to using the stick on the controller. 2. Pc players can effectively control the market and make things much higher priced when the game launches on consoles making it harder for console players to progress. 3. Pc players have a big headstart. 4. Choosing a name would be hectic. Many more points but no more time to finish.

Why would you only be able to play with people on PS4?  There are a number of games that you can play together with ps4 such games are Final Fantasy XIV, Neverwinter, and I am sure there are others.  And Final Fantasy XIV you can play the same account on both platforms you just have to purchase the PS4 version and link it to your current service account.  So it can be done.

The game will be on xbox too not just ps4. Also they will not let pc play with console because the game has very competitive pvp. Pvp in this game would put console players at a disadvantage against people playing on pc not just because of keyboard + mouse but because consoles have worse performance than a pc because obviously you can’t upgrade any parts on a console. The fps on a console is capped at a lower value than pc as well. It simply won’t work out well at all.

Another thing they mentioned that they didn’t want to add voice chat to the pc version. Console would need voice chat to communicate with each other.

3 hours ago, Meidouga said:

Why would you only be able to play with people on PS4?  There are a number of games that you can play together with ps4 such games are Final Fantasy XIV, Neverwinter, and I am sure there are others.  And Final Fantasy XIV you can play the same account on both platforms you just have to purchase the PS4 version and link it to your current service account.  So it can be done.

These games don't have much PvP where the PC players will slaughter the console players causing them to rage quit

vor 14 Stunden schrieb SalemK:

The game will be on xbox too not just ps4. Also they will not let pc play with console because the game has very competitive pvp. Pvp in this game would put console players at a disadvantage against people playing on pc not just because of keyboard + mouse but because consoles have worse performance than a pc because obviously you can’t upgrade any parts on a console. The fps on a console is capped at a lower value than pc as well. It simply won’t work out well at all.

Another thing they mentioned that they didn’t want to add voice chat to the pc version. Console would need voice chat to communicate with each other.

About the fps thing i think the game will work smootly i mean no lags see tera in ps4 it works perfectly

And console has voice Chat 

But i agree with the Part that console players would be in a BIG DISADVENTAGE when they would be forced to play with the pc players because of 3 reasons

1. Pick a Name (that can take hours)

2. Pc players have a hell of a BIG head Start (maybe console players will never be able to catch up)

3. Pc players can control the market and it makes Harder for console players to progress

And at last when it comes to console we would Start there where 45 is Max lv

2 hours ago, Emilia Tan said:

About the fps thing i think the game will work smootly i mean no lags see tera in ps4 it works perfectly

But i agree with the Part that console players would be in a BIG DISADVENTAGE when they would be forced to play with the pc players because of 3 reasons

2. Pc players have a hell of a BIG head Start (maybe console players will never be able to catch up)

3. Pc players can control the market and it makes Harder for console players to progress

I don't know how things are now but last time I played tera on console it lagged like crazy with too many people on the screen and caused me to disconnect.

That's my point, console needs voice chat to communicate but NC already said that ncwest will not ever be getting voice chat which already means that pc and console won't be playing together since it wouldn't work out right in dungeons and raids.

7 hours ago, Emilia Tan said:

I don't think picking a name would take hours. If people would use their PSN username it won't be a big problem. (note sure tho)

1 hour ago, puck844 said:

I don't think picking a name would take hours. If people would use their PSN username it won't be a big problem. (note sure tho)

You would need to pick a name for different characters on your account otherwise how are you supposed to look up the character’s profile and send stuff to a character through mail if they all have one name. Some people could have the same name on consoles as someone else on pc as well. 

Archived