Rip weekly challenge,Rip Alts

qqqq1

I saw that now we have to complete 4 weekly challenge, if your an old player , it might not be hard as your char may be geared or have some pvp gear to noob a 6v6.

what i cant over look is the fact, that old player alts will suffer, in the pass i do all weeklies on 6 char this is probably a whole day thing tbh...and even now we still getting trap parties, for sjf and fas..so a new weekly dungeon , if people are asking for 1.1k for dkv what will they ask for the 2 new weekly 1.2k a3 plus, or a3 plus.this is not all bns fault but they can fix it. alts and new players are being forced to do 6 v6  which we all know is broken , along with the poor match making system where rav vs dragon forg ,balefu vs dragon forg  pve ss vs nova core ss  . this will encourage afk even more, now  that you cant reconnect, after quit. plus you need 3 wins lol hah aha i remember trying to get 3 wins and took 6 lose streak cried my self to sleep, i mean it was an alt with wwv ss set  and i missed 1 of my quest, so if a new player needs weekly or an alt with low gear , that person  be rinsing and repeating in alot of bg party, i remember 2 low gear char with full pve soul shield  queued together worst bg farm ever , am always stuck with em in 3 parties until i quit ding bg that night, yea you help them by giving some daily reward but if your going to give weekly as an option don't let it be a back lash  . i know they added trade mats to daily but , if they gonna help new player fine just don't let old ones suffer,not everyone does daily on alts everyday. sometime you just do your regular weekly and then once in a blue moon during the week you do daily.your weekly income will be lowered because they nerf the gold you get , more work , and forced to do daily to recover items loss from your weekly box, forced to do 6v6 that people forever complain about getting dc from  there since beginning of time, force to fight whales.

after this patch drops half my alts wont complete daily for sure , unless i plan to send in a resume to make this game a job:( they should add basin 3 boss kill as a weekly or something  dragon idk ... used to be 3 pve 3 pvp weekly  now have 2 more pve weekly that a bunch of people cant do ( because people will be asking for gear, and mechanics is anther thing to count omg rip to us all.  , so yea forced to do 6v6 on all alts ..rip and let the afk begni

To be honest? I think this is a good move and I will tell you why.  Right now the whales are the only ones quieing for 6v6 aside from some balefuls and ravens here and there.   But here is the thing some of us figured out. New players out number the whales 10-1.  If more people queue up for 6v6  this will make whales rare in 6v6 because balefuls and ravens out number the whales. 

What does this mean? More matches filled with balefuls and ravens = more wins and less whales. 

Drown out the whales by actually queing 6v6.  The more people the less chances you'll get one shotted by a whale in bgs.

The problem is the lack of quiing by people because of the fear of being one shotted. I get one shotted all the time in bgs and I do them even on alts regardless on what other whales think. I had one whale trying to report me just because I didnt have full pvp gear. This mentality has to end because all it does is scare away people who want to play the game.

I am happy NCsoft is sending the whales this message, that the game is for everyone.

46 minutes ago, CastielSeven said:

What does this mean? More matches filled with balefuls and ravens = more wins and less whales. 

Drown out the whales by actually queing 6v6.  The more people the less chances you'll get one shotted by a whale in bgs.

I don't think it works that way. The amount of "whales" isn't going to decrease. People who run into over-geared opponents will still want to stop doing PvP content - so what? The only thing that it changes it the delay before the new decline. It's like throwing a bit more firewood into the almost burned out flames. What happens is that it will be fire for .. a little bit longer time, but then it's going to be burned out again.

5 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

I saw that now we have to complete 4 weekly challenge, if your an old player , it might not be hard as your char may be geared or have some pvp gear to noob a 6v6.

what i cant over look is the fact, that old player alts will suffer, in the pass i do all weeklies on 6 char this is probably a whole day thing tbh...and even now we still getting trap parties, for sjf and fas..so a new weekly dungeon , if people are asking for 1.1k for dkv what will they ask for the 2 new weekly 1.2k a3 plus, or a3 plus.this is not all bns fault but they can fix it. alts and new players are being forced to do 6 v6  which we all know is broken , along with the poor match making system where rav vs dragon forg ,balefu vs dragon forg  pve ss vs nova core ss  . this will encourage afk even more, now  that you cant reconnect, after quit. plus you need 3 wins lol hah aha i remember trying to get 3 wins and took 6 lose streak cried my self to sleep, i mean it was an alt with wwv ss set  and i missed 1 of my quest, so if a new player needs weekly or an alt with low gear , that person  be rinsing and repeating in alot of bg party, i remember 2 low gear char with full pve soul shield  queued together worst bg farm ever , am always stuck with em in 3 parties until i quit ding bg that night, yea you help them by giving some daily reward but if your going to give weekly as an option don't let it be a back lash  . i know they added trade mats to daily but , if they gonna help new player fine just don't let old ones suffer,not everyone does daily on alts everyday. sometime you just do your regular weekly and then once in a blue moon during the week you do daily.your weekly income will be lowered because they nerf the gold you get , more work , and forced to do daily to recover items loss from your weekly box, forced to do 6v6 that people forever complain about getting dc from  there since beginning of time, force to fight whales.

after this patch drops half my alts wont complete daily for sure , unless i plan to send in a resume to make this game a job:( they should add basin 3 boss kill as a weekly or something  dragon idk ... used to be 3 pve 3 pvp weekly  now have 2 more pve weekly that a bunch of people cant do ( because people will be asking for gear, and mechanics is anther thing to count omg rip to us all.  , so yea forced to do 6v6 on all alts ..rip and let the afk begni

you arent supposed tocheese throu the weklies anyway. The fact that some groups dont even know what a kd / stun is already should tell you enough.

You can still do the 3 old weeklies + 1 6v6 which isnt that bad. Will stop tons of alts that are undergeared to mess up things.

also : they nerf the gold from the weeklies, but the daily chest gives guaranteed 5 gold now...so....

meh i may be dropping weekly on 3 of my 8 sets i do. i only was doing them to support my two higher geared characters. That being said, i belong to a group that does weeklies every sunday and as nice as they are, they probably wont care if your undergeared because they always put higher geared players with undergeared in each weekly train. The only thing they will care about is you do your best and learn the mechanics. While there is a lot of carries in our sunday trains, everyone knows what to do. I suggest study up the mechanics and find a group like i did. They are in game just have to look. Still though like i said at the beginning i may just drop three of my weekly characters. The other five are geared enough i dont fret to much. 

3 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

To be honest? I think this is a good move and I will tell you why.  Right now the whales are the only ones quieing for 6v6 aside from some balefuls and ravens here and there.   But here is the thing some of us figured out. New players out number the whales 10-1.  If more people queue up for 6v6  this will make whales rare in 6v6 because balefuls and ravens out number the whales. 

The problem is the lack of quiing by people because of the fear of being one shotted. I get one shotted all the time in bgs and I do them even on alts regardless on what other whales think. I had one whale trying to report me just because I didnt have full pvp gear. This mentality has to end because all it does is scare away people who want to play the game.

I am happy NCsoft is sending the whales this message, that the game is for everyone.

Wow.. you really thought this through, haven't you ?

If NC would have wanted to send the message you state that "the game is for everyone" they would have straight up removed gear advantages in battlegrounds.

Do you actually think this will encourage balefuls/ravens to queue more ? THEY STILL GET ONE SHOTTED. At the very best, players will be FORCED to queue for PVP in a desperate attempt to finish weeklies.

Encourage /=/ Force

Drown out the whales... that are funding their game... do you even realize what you're saying... really :/

the fact of the matter is:

1. low geared are forced to do 6v6, getting 3 wins in bg isnt easy, this will bring more people afking and tbh that afk no points thing doesnt matter if you losing you aren't getting any points anyway so afking wont do you any harm. lol i wonder who came up with that solution, i mean for bots yes but cmon lol

2. nerf weekly daily quest gold, forced to do daily to recover for that, if you have alot of alts you should understand, when this patch drop am gonna have to do daily challenge just to keep up my regular income along with suffering from 6v6, alot of people cant even do the new raids coming, they say oh its easy like sjf and fas yet thy know how the communtiy is throw something that looks op 1.2 k ap

3. finding people to carry you is really rare, i mean you can find a clan but when you have alts(which this topic is about ) not easy..nobody wants alts, you remember when they added the high cost to mail gems and the community rage ..thats what i mean..not the first time they sabotage alts.

4. weekly challenge wasn't meant to be cheese but tbh they know that people with alts benefit from this Wednesdays i can rack in a ton of gold close to 1k,  it takes all day but i do it .....even my dailies on all of them for that day . now it will take 2 days doing 6v6 on 5 char alts isnt easy i need 15 wins in total, and god forbid i will personally join it with pve gear and let them farm me ( i have pvp ss ) but does it matter, low gear cant kill whales ...

my main has 5k piercing aransu pistol and blue flame and i cant even kill whale fm popping like 6 unloads on her.....

AND CAN WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE POOR MATCH MAKING SYSTEM , THEY WANNA FIX SOMETHING START WITH THAT 80 PERCENT OF THE TIME 

DRAGON FORG ( FULL PVP ACCS) VS ASC/RAV (pve accs)

If you do 6v6 and not noticed this then you blind, thats y bns people need to do it them selves and test how the system is working ..why we have to wait for a mtch when they just throwing people together ..even bronze people getting gold people lol hahahahaha

Archived