Which outfit would you like to see back to the shop?

Neog

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see Dark Specter and Summer Sea come back.  They're 2 of my favorite outfits.  Was disappointed that Summer Sea didn't make it back this year during summer.  They didn't really give us much in the way of swimsuits this year.  Probably hoping we'd be too hyped about the dyeable swimsuit to notice the lack of selection.  >.>

10 minutes ago, Enigmatic Reaper said:

I'd like to see Dark Specter and Summer Sea come back.  They're 2 of my favorite outfits.  Was disappointed that Summer Sea didn't make it back this year during summer.  They didn't really give us much in the way of swimsuits this year.  Probably hoping we'd be too hyped about the dyeable swimsuit to notice the lack of selection.  >.>

That was so tragic

That dyeable set was such a flop. Only one person I knew out of all of them-out of like 3 guilds worth of people got it. One!!!! Out of all of those costume hoarding whales!! Truly a shame. My heart goes out to all of NC.

Hopefully they start rolling out swimsuits early next time around spring? Or even earlier than that if they can, instead of waiting and releasing all the summer outfits basically in fall :giggle:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...