6vs6,Afk,Balance

Sheral

I am currently playing 6vs6 and it is a complete disaster there is no tier of matches in the games played team hm 8 baleful vs team whales full pvp with dragon weapon. That being so, it does not make any sense to continue if you're going to lose and you're not going to win any point without telling you that you'll give more points to the whales that already have too much. IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR A 6vs6 SIMILAR TO ARENA AND TO CHANGE IN THE QUEST THE PRIZE WOULD. I remember those legendary days where there was no legendary weaponry, where you could go to any faction zone and pvp with anyone, now it is impossible, the complete imbalance that exists in the tvt, pvp world is gigantic, the only way that you can bring this afloat is playing testing from scratch in 6vs6, where is the problem and how to fix it. I, as a 6vs6 player, do not see people with skills in their amazing use, I only see people who pay to win and kill you with a shot. If I had an equipment tier this would not be a problem if the match was made dragon vs dragon, acendant vs acendant, pve vs pve things would be fairer. I do not blame the player who enters the 6vs6 with baleful or pve because they just start, or who is afk because he knows he will not win anything with player that has better equipment and will not win points, I blame you ncsoft or ncsoft west for not seeing where the problem is being generated and for not doing that the player that is starting in the game can grow and compete with the players that are in the top. Sorry for my english. i love them :D

If you think the gap is too big now, then it is time for you to leave this game. I can tell you that the gap will get even bigger when the new soul and awakened vt badge comes in the next couple months.

To play in 6vs6, you need to gear up your character. It is not meant to be played by a fresh character who haven't even finished story line. (If these players without gears want to PVP, they should go PVP in arena.) I have no idea why these players want to join 6vs6 with storyline quest gears. Right now, you don't need 6v6 quests to finish weeklies. Also, you don't need 6vs6 quest to finish daily challenge quests as there are 8 other quests to choose from the list. These players just come to screw up other people's match?

That's why I always stated that "NCwest should lock 6vs6 for the people who haven't cleared BT raid 10 time and 1vs1/3vs3 match in arena with 100 times win"

6vs6 is both PVE and PVP. You need PVP gears from PVE content and PVP knowledge from practicing PVP skills in arena.

6 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

It's not even about any kind of gear other than VT badge, which for some reason was made to pierce defense and deflect

Yes, VT badge makes a big difference in term of damage in both PVE and PVP. That's why it goes for 8k+ if you buy the raid run. Even without VT badge, you can still play 6vs6 fairly good as long as you have other decent gears such as PVP ss, PVP weapon/accessory, and PVP gems.

That's why I said 6vs6 is both PVE and PVP.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb FrozenB:

Yes, VT badge makes a big difference in term of damage in both PVE and PVP.

Yeah and it makes so much damage, that most player onehit you even with 200k life, 5k def and 3 k kritdef.

Totaly make sense. When i want to onehit others, i play an egoshooter not pvp in BnS. So they should remove Vt Badge Stats from PVP, to stop that "who need skill when you have gear" Bullshit

Butt ill guess casher and whales would cry to loose their one hit no skill ability ...

On 2/18/2018 at 2:42 PM, Statler said:

Yeah and it makes so much damage, that most player onehit you even with 200k life, 5k def and 3 k kritdef.

Totaly make sense. When i want to onehit others, i play an egoshooter not pvp in BnS. So they should remove Vt Badge Stats from PVP, to stop that "who need skill when you have gear" Bullshit

Butt ill guess casher and whales would cry to loose their one hit no skill ability ...

Well...that's why the BG is in the PVE tab, not PVP tab. It requires players to go through PVE contents to equip themselves for better advantages in BG.

If you don't want the gear differences, there is PVP tab for you (arena).

Im not against gear difference, but:

What the hell i spend so much time and gold to upgrade my PVP Weapon (atm. Acendent 8), PVP Soulshields and Assessouries?

I have about 200k health, 5k def and 3k critdef and simply got oneshooted by a player with raven and vt-badge?

Makes sense... :/

Even Acendent have some nice effects, its pretty useless agains a Raven / Aransu cause they simply oneshot you,

In PVP ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing PVP-gear should have an advantage over PVE-gear not the other way. This making PVP-gear completly useless waste of time, materials and money.

Also who needs skill, buy a VT-badge and just go oneshot everything.

Damn i miss those times, when legendary stage 6 was highest weapon and people need skill and not money to play battleground...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 10:55 PM, Statler said:

Im not against gear difference, but:

What the hell i spend so much time and gold to upgrade my PVP Weapon (atm. Acendent 8), PVP Soulshields and Assessouries?

I have about 200k health, 5k def and 3k critdef and simply got oneshooted by a player with raven and vt-badge?

Makes sense... :/

Even Acendent have some nice effects, its pretty useless agains a Raven / Aransu cause they simply oneshot you,

In PVP ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing PVP-gear should have an advantage over PVE-gear not the other way. This making PVP-gear completly useless waste of time, materials and money.

Also who needs skill, buy a VT-badge and just go oneshot everything.

Damn i miss those times, when legendary stage 6 was highest weapon and people need skill and not money to play battleground...

It is true that VT badge makes a big difference in PVP. Some players laughed at my damage when I have dragonforge weapon (life without VT badge). However, I wonder how much they can do if they take off their VT badge as well. 

Apart from regular good stats (def, crit def, high HP etc), it is essential to have either a Beluga 8-set or NovaCore 5-set effect. They basically double your defense for the duration of initial burst, so exactly when it matters. This is the only soft counter you currently have for VT badges. The only hard counter is your personal skill at iframing and CCing faster than the enemy. ;)

That said, I am pretty annoyed at the VT badges too for being so game changing. Made me drop from top 30 to top 70 in 6v6 just for not being able to do 12-man raids... *sigh*

@FrozenB said everything needed to say to this topic, thanks mate good effort.
i even quoted you for a discussion in the german forum, i hope that was no problem.

It is indeed a crossover of PvE and PvP and imho absolute endgame content which shouldnt be played below a certain grate of gear and experience.

On 18-2-2018 at 6:06 PM, FrozenB said:

That's why I always stated that "NCwest should lock 6vs6 for the people who haven't cleared BT raid 10 time and 1vs1/3vs3 match in arena with 100 times win"

6vs6 is both PVE and PVP. You need PVP gears from PVE content and PVP knowledge from practicing PVP skills in arena.

You don't need BT gear to perform at 6v6.

In fact the only BT gear I have right now is raven weapon. I don't even use it at BG, because there is a better alternative.

You can obtain PvP gear outside of raid, if you want to suggest a lock for participating to BG it shouldn't be raid related as minimum.

If I look from my own perspective, I don't have 10 clears on BT, simply because i dont have time for raids.

I have plati rank on 1v1, 3v3 (almost diamond once), 6v6 use to rank often in top 5 (even with less gear than the rest below me), right now with 1 shot era. I am still able to climb to top 30 pretty easy. (except for the client crashing + casual player so time limit).

Other than that PvP knowledge is important, but also putting win objective over e-❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ showdown is also a thing. Yesterday at Nova core it was cancer only. People not focussing on objectives to win and rather go for 'personal offensive score' Which is a retarded meter added by NCsoft. (obsolutly no purpose) and the sadest thing is that West community uses that meter to judge if you did good or bad.

I often have low offensive (damage given) score, and super high defensive (damage taken) score. That's because I am defending and stalling as long as I can vs multiple players. Obviously when stalling i won't risk going for killing combo's if I can get cc chained to 0 hp.

Anyway 1 shot gear or not, I still go by the statement that not everyone with that type of gear can actually use it properly except gunners, but that's a braindead class. Only the top tier pvp players from arena can make full use of their gear. The majority 1 shot gear players I can handle with my current gear.

• 2 weeks later...

The Aransu Stuff is complete stupid. But what makes me mosty angry is that the crashes arent fixed. 3 Matches, 3 Times Error. I will stopp playing until they will fix it. Nice game, nice combat sytsem, but too many bugs. Cheers all.

Archived