witch class burst / dps most?

Magicwillow

Since you want to do arena pvp (1v1, 3v3) then I wouldn't recommend the gunslinger. They suck in arena pvp but are good in 6v6 because it's gear dependent and of course they have good dps and are good for pve. If doing pvp is part of your primary focus then sin would be your next best class. Though I wouldn't classify them as easy to play but they are top tier dps.

7 hours ago, SalemK said:

Since you want to do arena pvp (1v1, 3v3) then I wouldn't recommend the gunslinger. They suck in arena pvp but are good in 6v6 because it's gear dependent and of course they have good dps and are good for pve. If doing pvp is part of your primary focus then sin would be your next best class. Though I wouldn't classify them as easy to play but they are top tier dps.

Gunner just get buffed in Korea. Kr players use it even in tournaments. It is pretty strong now even in arena.

I don't think there is a higher burst available currently than Fire Gunslinger. It's pretty much the biggest thing about the class on the whole. As for outright DPS... for longer fights, their DPS drops off significantly as they don't have a lot of options to sustain good DPS. However, for short fights (most non-raid PvE, ToI and PvP), their burst damage is insane. There's a reason people were complaining about Fire Gunslingers dominating ToI's overall rankings with over 1 million DPS (although, to be fair, you need to get all the stars to align in order to pull that off regardless and it's a very narrow view of the class as a whole).

They're also surprisingly easy to play. You'll mainly be using RMB, 3, 4, Tab and F for your damage dealing, while LMB refills your focus/hooks and E for your iFrames. They don't need a lot of investment to be decent either.

Honestly, start one out and try it if you wanna see and if you don't get into it, no stopping you from deleting it.

On 2/9/2018 at 7:21 PM, Suna said:

Gunner just get buffed in Korea. Kr players use it even in tournaments. It is pretty strong now even in arena.

Source? I stopped playing my gunner strictly to how weak they were so would love to view the changes. Also it might be a few months before we get the update.

• 1 month later...

Check F11 on outlaw island. Summoner highest dps burst.

Top tier dps as far as I know -> Sin, BD, Gunner (no particular order, all depends on gear, ping and fps)

Most stable DPS is most likely bd or sin.

Archived