Post your Merchant of Wonders experiences here :)

Ebonyamv

Went through the dungeon on my gunner alt. Picked up a hexa gem. It's neat, I suppose. Nothing particularly eyecatching, though.

By the way, gunners can cheese Poh's steam nonsense by just using their Q. The timing isn't even tight.

I did it 7 times, 3 time i take a chest, not too worth, 3x10g. After i take 1 sts and 1 evolve stone, worth cause you can take only for 2.5g. After i got luck 2 times, i choised from 10 evo stone, 5 gem powder or 50ms crystal. (i taked the powder for 25g) In the last run i taked 10 high q. Fabric. And ofc i got some battleground ss from chests. I really like that event, so tommorrow i wanna go more than  10 time. :) 

5 hours ago, Nerik said:

I did it 7 times, 3 time i take a chest, not too worth, 3x10g. After i take 1 sts and 1 evolve stone, worth cause you can take only for 2.5g. After i got luck 2 times, i choised from 10 evo stone, 5 gem powder or 50ms crystal. (i taked the powder for 25g) In the last run i taked 10 high q. Fabric. And ofc i got some battleground ss from chests. I really like that event, so tommorrow i wanna go more than  10 time. :) 

look, somebody is actually happy with this event, good for you. if you have any advice for noobs like me who can't finish this even after trying for 3hours, i'd love to hear some ;)

2 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

look, somebody is actually happy with this event, good for you. if you have any advice for noobs like me who can't finish this even after trying for 3hours, i'd love to hear some ;)

Yea, its not really hard just need a good teamcomp, and not braindead ppl. Most whale just wanna faceroll it and ofc they die instant. Learn the basic mech from poh and try to find party with bb or sb and grab its important, better if you find bd like me, cause when add coming we just grab it and make them sleep. Advice for poh: Lever its working just need to wait the last 2-3 sec before ice coming. Usually i pull it after the 3. Grenade. If you do mech, and have a grab you can kill it easy, but you need a team for it... Whales are bad i said they didnt know anything just faceroll like an idiots. Ap and gear doesnt matter. Try to find old players cause its an old school event. If everyone know the mech you can clear it under 15 min. 

Archived