About premium again..

JulyR

I was checking out the uploaded video on Youtube and I'm super sad. You know, 2 months of free premium is nice but those who are at lvl 10 for awhile now will not get anything else? I was not even playing this game before gunner release and still I was already at lvl 10, I'm also founder and payed for the premium several months that I was not playing at all, just to suport the game. I swear I'm not complaining like 'oh, all this for nothing?!!' I know what I have been spending my money with. But the premium is not that good for some months by now and NC are taking features away and don't giving anything for it. Yes, it's about the showroom. I have ever think that showroom should be a free feature, but it was not. Thtat's ok to make it free, but premium are not getting anything else? And, I don't think it's fair to take the rankings away, or give it something for those who have it before (free premium days are not what we want.. it's not a bad thing, don't get me wrong, BUT I HAVE PAYED FOR THIS GAME FOR 2 YEARS, I dont' really mind to pay those 2 months).

to get level ten premium, you'd spend over one thousand dollars real money. the two months ''free'' we're getting is worth twenty four bucks. make that make ''cents''. yet again, free costume trade and free mailing fee's will make premium a ''must have''. it's neither pay to win or that marginally costly to implement given we're paying subscription.

8 hours ago, JulyR said:

I was checking out the uploaded video on Youtube and I'm super sad. You know, 2 months of free premium is nice but those who are at lvl 10 for awhile now will not get anything else? I was not even playing this game before gunner release and still I was already at lvl 10, I'm also founder and payed for the premium several months that I was not playing at all, just to suport the game. I swear I'm not complaining like 'oh, all this for nothing?!!' I know what I have been spending my money with. But the premium is not that good for some months by now and NC are taking features away and don't giving anything for it. Yes, it's about the showroom. I have ever think that showroom should be a free feature, but it was not. Thtat's ok to make it free, but premium are not getting anything else? And, I don't think it's fair to take the rankings away, or give it something for those who have it before (free premium days are not what we want.. it's not a bad thing, don't get me wrong, BUT I HAVE PAYED FOR THIS GAME FOR 2 YEARS, I dont' really mind to pay those 2 months).

5 hours ago, Enemy Silence said:

to get level ten premium, you'd spend over one thousand dollars real money. the two months ''free'' we're getting is worth twenty four bucks. make that make ''cents''. yet again, free costume trade and free mailing fee's will make premium a ''must have''. it's neither pay to win or that marginally costly to implement given we're paying subscription.

Your level 10 was a side benefit of making other purchases in the store.  That money you spent to get to rank 10 was spent buying other things you wanted/needed off the store so you already got over 1000 dollars worth of merchandise.  Comparing the value of 2 months of premium vs the total cost of all the things you bought on your way to stage 10 is one of the silliest things I've ever heard.  You're all complaining that they need to reimburse you the total cost of your rank 10 and forget all the items you already bought and used with those NCoins.

1 hour ago, Dark Falz said:

Your level 10 was a side benefit of making other purchases in the store.  That money you spent to get to rank 10 was spent buying other things you wanted/needed off the store so you already got over 1000 dollars worth of merchandise.  Comparing the value of 2 months of premium vs the total cost of all the things you bought on your way to stage 10 is one of the silliest things I've ever heard.  You're all complaining that they need to reimburse you the total cost of your rank 10 and forget all the items you already bought and used with those NCoins.

No, I'm not. I don't want my money back, I told up there that I know in what I've been spending my money. I just want something back for premium, like Enemy Silence said over there, "free mailing fee's will make premium a 'must have' ". Taking the showroom and not given anything worth it back to premium is stupid.

And even if it's a bonus, it's a bonus that I have invested in, it's simply not fair to take it away without a compensation.

Its really pathetic to see that ppl complain about them even giving something for those lvls. You bought keys/costiums/pets/other items and u lvled premium  and got few more benefits as side effect. And they are not obligated to actualy give anything to you. You bought stuff with money you got those items and you used those items. And if there is ppl who actualy bought items just to lvl up those premium ranks i will say this: YOU WHERE STUPID TO DO THAT.

I also have premium lvl 10 but i am happy they give something for changes. Even if its 2 month of premium.

I really dont want to insult anyone but its just makes me sad how ppl dont think in advance when they do stuff and dont understand they could have gotten nothing or like ru only 14 days premiu......

il y a 25 minutes, MantisxD a dit :

Its really pathetic to see that ppl complain about them even giving something for those lvls. You bought keys/costiums/pets/other items and u lvled premium  and got few more benefits as side effect. And they are not obligated to actualy give anything to you. You bought stuff with money you got those items and you used those items. And if there is ppl who actualy bought items just to lvl up those premium ranks i will say this: YOU WHERE STUPID TO DO THAT.

I also have premium lvl 10 but i am happy they give something for changes. Even if its 2 month of premium.

I really dont want to insult anyone but its just makes me sad how ppl dont think in advance when they do stuff and dont understand they could have gotten nothing or like ru only 14 days premiu......

and its really pathetic to see that B&S community average IQ not high enough to understand simple thing....just think about those who bought premium attracted by wardrobe, 3months premium or even 1 year of premium and then suddenly next patch they'll understand that premium membership no longer requiered for the most important perk "wardrobe".....hello !!!?

Most of company work like that...you join a loyalty programm, you invest more $ into this company = you get privilege....coming up with basically, thank you for your money we'll give all your privilege to any newcomer...i call it a scam

So now what will happen because like rest of the community you don't see the big picture...all of those who bought premium for wardrobe will unsubscrite = less income for NCsoft = more p2w event more trove, so be prepared...

8 hours ago, ombremq said:

just think about those who bought premium attracted by wardrobe, 3months premium or even 1 year of premium and then suddenly next patch they'll understand that premium membership no longer requiered for the most important perk "wardrobe".....hello !!!?

Sucks to be that person. :/ Good example why you shouldn't buy 1y subcriptions.

Heh heh, it's so useless even replying to most of the drones that frequent this forum. They can't understand that we (people currently paying for premium) are discussing/informing ncsoft why we probably WON'T be continuing our subscription. Now, how is that beneficial for ANYONE? including people now getting free wardrobe? Do you honestly believe they won't come up with another way to cover the cost of people dropping premium service? It's going to result into more RNG boxes and an events like it.

The name of the game is: little effort, huge rewards. Very similar to how most classes are balanced in pvp. Once more and more people drop premium service, YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE one way or another. Funny how 90% of what i say comes to pass yet people still feel the need to debate my arguments. Again, i'm very close to the text book dictionary of the word "fool" when i attempt to explain simple things to people here. Why? because i'm the one dumb enough to believe most of you can understand logic.

Well, the wardrobe was one of the main reasons why i buy premium and to be honest i would trade that for the hmcoins any day. 

I know i get less than 10 bucks monthly, but what people does not seem to realise is that those are EXTRA, you do not buy prmium for them, and for all the others complaining about it being useless for high lvl chars well, buying it just for the wardrobe, was still pretty pointless. 

NCSOFT wasn't also obliged to give us any compensation for the premium lvls (im like less than 50 buxks away from premium 9). We got them as a BONUS for spending ncoins. 

The only complaint i could have is that this premium wasnt here from day 1 in the game. 

And yes, i still think ncsoft are greedy bunch (non tradable cash shop costumes is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing disgusting, and the stamps were like a slap in the face,  just as an example) 

25 minutes ago, ArcanumZodiak said:

Well, the wardrobe was one of the main reasons why i buy premium and to be honest i would trade that for the hmcoins any day. 

I know i get less than 10 bucks monthly, but what people does not seem to realise is that those are EXTRA, you do not buy prmium for them, and for all the others complaining about it being useless for high lvl chars well, buying it just for the wardrobe, was still pretty pointless. 

NCSOFT wasn't also obliged to give us any compensation for the premium lvls (im like less than 50 buxks away from premium 9). We got them as a BONUS for spending ncoins. 

The only complaint i could have is that this premium wasnt here from day 1 in the game. 

And yes, i still think ncsoft are greedy bunch (non tradable cash shop costumes is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing disgusting, and the stamps were like a slap in the face,  just as an example) 

You can believe what you want but by your own logic, they aren't even OBLIGATED to keep the servers running. Seriously, i hate this argument. The game is a free to play title. To keep the engine oiled, they need microtranscations and expensive crap. We get that. BUT.....they offer a service....with the cost being on par with pay to play MMO's. Those MMO'S don't charge you to wear your outfit on an alt. (most of them don't i haven't played every single freaking game) Those MMO's tend to have value over anyone playing a "trial" version of the game. You pay your monthly fee and you get full service.

BnS, which should stand for BULL and you know what., Is a direct competitor with other game companies offering similar services and yet the value here is hot garbage. The only people satisfied are the same people who have no overall complaints at all with the game in general. If they do have a complaint, it's minor or negligible or one they won't voice.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you had a small yard and i offered to cut your grass for 100 bucks a month. You would most likely ask, what all comes with that. I tell you, it comes with the convenience of cutting, weed eating and not having to do it yourself.  If you're not stupid, you'd say that's too much for a small yard especially when i could just go to a PROFESSIONAL service and get more for the price you're offering.(trimmed hedges, treated and manicured grass, landscape correction, etc.)Most "smart" people would then turn to just cut the grass themselves or pay a better service. <------How many of you failed to follow that?

2 hours ago, Enemy Silence said:

You can believe what you want but by your own logic, they aren't even OBLIGATED to keep the servers running. Seriously, i hate this argument. The game is a free to play title. To keep the engine oiled, they need microtranscations and expensive crap. We get that. BUT.....they offer a service....with the cost being on par with pay to play MMO's. Those MMO'S don't charge you to wear your outfit on an alt. (most of them don't i haven't played every single freaking game) Those MMO's tend to have value over anyone playing a "trial" version of the game. You pay your monthly fee and you get full service.

BnS, which should stand for BULL and you know what., Is a direct competitor with other game companies offering similar services and yet the value here is hot garbage. The only people satisfied are the same people who have no overall complaints at all with the game in general. If they do have a complaint, it's minor or negligible or one they won't voice.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you had a small yard and i offered to cut your grass for 100 bucks a month. You would most likely ask, what all comes with that. I tell you, it comes with the convenience of cutting, weed eating and not having to do it yourself.  If you're not stupid, you'd say that's too much for a small yard especially when i could just go to a PROFESSIONAL service and get more for the price you're offering.(trimmed hedges, treated and manicured grass, landscape correction, etc.)Most "smart" people would then turn to just cut the grass themselves or pay a better service. <------How many of you failed to follow that?

No they arent obligated to keep servers running however on that case they have to inform us prior to that. Wanna know what else they arent obligated, refunds due to server downtime. Or even informing us they are going to do maintenence or change the game at all. 

Every time you log in its stated that, just when you press the "I Agree" button. 

You are not obliged to pay for anything in this game (gameplay wise).

And for your example, i was fine with the system before and I like the new one better. And iv'e seen worst p2w games

Edit: forgot to add we get premium lvl by spending ncoins, those who are lvl 10 for ages didnt stop buying ncoins after that, even if they didnt get aditional bonuses.

The system now grants the same bonuses for all wether you get prmium since day1 or you buy premium for the first time now (wich is damn similar to the other games i've played wich offered premium service) 

Archived