The Grand Enchantment Costume.

JoannaRamira

When the Sogun's lament first released.. I immediately fell for the costume that Zulia wear. Later i learned that the costume is called "Grand Enchantment" 

This is how the costume look alike at first.

screenshot_171211_005_by_stealthflanker-

screenshot_171220_000_by_stealthflanker-

Later however we all see that the costume was changed over some reason.   Into this unfortunate version

Enchanted-Set-Yun.jpg

I have nothing against new costume BUT.. I wonder if we could get the old original version ? Maybe renamed and sold through F10 ?  Ill be honest that original version is still one of my favorite costume, along with Ashes in Fall and Stratus Splendor.  It's just so hot and well.. That's 50% of my reason wanting to do Vortex Temple raid. 

1 hour ago, iiYuusuke said:

Censorship was here since release unfortunately they ruined some or most of the outfits.

KR got the originals. 

really ? Thought KR also got censored one.

3 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

Or maybe because of zulia is jin, the censored costume is on yun, could be race differentiation

No it's like that for all races. Check the Dasari Palace garden merchant (the VT merchant).

I feel  sad to see the censored version.... The originals simply great and well.. i think should be left as it was.

3 hours ago, iiYuusuke said:

Aww too bad that original looks cool. :(

I KNOW RIIIGHT /grrr *w*

so well can our community manage @Liinxy do us a bit favor by telling Korean Devs or maybe telling Jonathan which could tell Korean Devs that we Need the original version. not the dumbed down for kids version we have :x

Archived