Opening 5 treasures with trove keys --> proc?

Gman

28 keys so far and none crit ! bought 20 keys (max per day with hmcoin) and another 8 using ncoin and you know what, not a single crit.. now my bar is 37/40. Need to wait tomorrow to buy another keys with hmcoin just for a single crit when the bar is full.. really dont know if i should invest more into this trove

I decided to get only 100 keys fro this and always used the 5 at once system it does proc a crit i got alot of crits got chair pets octa gem hexa obsidian gold dragon midnight set profane awk and materials.. so yeah i think it was good..

So its a matter of rng :3

100 keys

10 pet pods 2 pets(the char ones) 50 elements 30 moonstones 20 hoongmoon gem powerders 200 soulstones and a 30 exp charms of 10k exp

0 oils/empyrian stones/hoongmoon gems/premium transformation stones

what i needed the most was premium stones and oils and i saw nothing of those, the powerders were good but not something i should focus on

100 keys, 4 crits, all of them NOT crits, they just had the bear. non crit items are a joke. Weapons no one needs for upgrades anymore? I took the risk and tried it early, know that the devs do sneaky things like adjust the drop tables after whales do the initial swipe. I did have a 2/5 crit with the 5 key opening tab. 2 bears.

This trove has the least reward for risk so far, lesson learned.

Don't listen to people coming here and playing the flute with the same answer its "RNG" blablabla, its not.... i knew it already that we'll crit less than before, i watched plenty of russian people opening those trove few days ago, and they clearly lowered the crit rate. 

Archived