Celestial Basin boss's

Fieryfly

As Grimoir said you have 3 minutes to get to the boss after the system message, plus each system message tells you which area to wait at so if you really want to farm the boss just set a timer for 40 minutes after you see the first system message then head to excavation, croxar or aomak and you won't have any issue with missing the boss.

25 minutes ago, SJ said:

what does the boss give you? what is the reward?

The boss drops a pouch which gives EXP charms and Key fragments. 10 key fragments lets you create a key to enter the treasure room in basin. where when you kill the miniboss you get 10+ void fragments and some other things.

It is not an event.

It is always like this and it is a good way to get the xp charm (good drop rate). There is nothing special about it. Even in treasure room, there are no unique items drop there. People are farming there for upgrade mats (especially for the pouches). 

I have been working the peachment farm for about 3 weeks straight, farming upgrade mats.

The bosses are the best in the game. 

These bosses give credit if you just get a couple of hits in.  

I have beamed into a channel with boss at 5% health, shot him 2-3x and get the loot drop.

As mentioned, there is plenty of warning, so what u see is not camping. You see everyone going to the area when the attack is announced.

Just get there and get a couple shots/hits in and you will be fine.

The bosses in GHS are the ones that get instantly melted. I have 990AP now and I still get shut out sometimes on GHS captains.  GHS needs the fix.

Celestial basin is great compared to GHS

Archived