Maple leaf

MasterYoda

Daily Harvest Crate

The Daily Harvest Crate can be purchased once per account for 1 NCoin per day.

So only with ncoin not with hongmoon?

pretty much only those who pay? get to get one, like p2w completely and undeniably and who cares about the rest of the players base, why are you still playing?

I returned to the game like less than 2 weeks ago and this is just sad :/

15 minutes ago, NightFer said:

The only thing valuable from those boxes are the wings (first in our region). Everything else you can get from the game itself for free. But I wouldnt call those wings p2w because you dont win anything, only looks.

Which are plain ugly at least to me. I don't know if I'll spend on those boxes but these wings aren't worth even one maple leaf. 

I'm sad to said this, but it's not correct and worst than this.

The maple leaf can only be obtained from "Plentiful Harvest Crate" that cost 139 NCoin for one crate.

The daily crate doesnt give any maple leaf only a chance to obtain the aforamentioned crate that can give the leaf. So it's an rng inside another rng (for the daily crate that cost 1 ncoin)

Ready the news in home page, sadly it's all written there :(

29 minutes ago, NightFer said:

The only thing valuable from those boxes are the wings (first in our region). Everything else you can get from the game itself for free. But I wouldnt call those wings p2w because you dont win anything, only looks.

hahaha stop this nonsense already, with maple leaf you can exchange it with usefull items such as sacred oil and OP gems, just paying few boxes, so you can take a sit, listen to them play the flute convincing yourself it's pay2progress since it's obtainable F2p, but they won't fool the rest of us.

Just like paingwar said the 1 Ncoin boxes do not contain Maple Leaves so people won't miss out much if they don't buy them. Maple leaves are from the 139 HMcoins/NCoin boxes.
Here's the quote of these two boxes if people are a bit lazy to go open and read from the news.

Plentiful Harvest Crate

Arriving to the Hongmoon Store on November 15 until December 6 are two new seasonal boxes. The Plentiful Harvest Crate can be purchased with 139 NCoin or Hongmoon Coin, and introduces two new costumes, a new pet, and a new wing adornment. There’s also a chance to earn a Maple Leaf token from each crate that can be traded within the Dragon Express to help you earn some of the items found in the Plentiful Harvest Crate, including the new Amity Wings, Hongmoon Octagonal and Heptagonal Gems, raid upgrade materials, and more.

Daily Harvest Crate

The Daily Harvest Crate can be purchased once per account for 1 NCoin per day. Although you won’t find the Maple Leaf tokens in the daily crate, you will have a chance to obtain Hongmoon Hexagonal Gems, Sacred Oil, the Plentiful Harvest Crate, and the Tempting Fate costume.

So get out there, enjoy the season, say thanks, and just try to eat as little of the food as possible—and definitely do not feed any of it to your Familiars, they’re on a very specific diet*.

*The diet consists of food that isn’t terrible.

the funniest part is that it is a 100% whale event for the following reason

139 nccoin crate = There’s also a chance to earn a Maple Leaf token

chance!!!! not guaranteed 1 maple so to get 36 maple leaf for an octo-gem what do you reckon? at least 3x that amount of crates?

17 minutes ago, oOnyXo said:

the funniest part is that it is a 100% whale event for the following reason

139 nccoin crate = There’s also a chance to earn a Maple Leaf token

chance!!!! not guaranteed 1 maple so to get 36 maple leaf for an octo-gem what do you reckon? at least 3x that amount of crates?

What's wrong with it? You want to get octa gems for free? lmao....

It depends on how many maple leafs each crate will give, this event doesn't really worth it. In the end, it is P2W event only for whales. 

6 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

Daily Harvest Crate

The Daily Harvest Crate can be purchased once per account for 1 NCoin per day.

So only with ncoin not with hongmoon?

pretty much only those who pay? get to get one, like p2w completely and undeniably and who cares about the rest of the players base, why are you still playing?

I returned to the game like less than 2 weeks ago and this is just sad :/

Currently, we have thanksgiving event, which is completely free. I would say this is fair to have 2 events, which is one F2P and the other is P2W. 

Archived