Aransu Weapon (PVE) VS Ascendant Weapon (PVP)

Pirireis

Ascendant PVP weapon not worthy anymore front  of new PVE weapons. Any one seen before any game in the World; PVP weapons get much weaker than PVE weapons when in PVP ..??
 Ascendant Weapon(Stage 6  483 AP)  already was weaker if you compare Raven weapons (stage 9 508 AP) 
Now new PVE weapon Aransu  540 AP ! 
I asking Ncsoft what we do our PVP weapon throw away or put in a collection .? I realy very regret I spend thousands coins/Ncoins for garbage PVP weapon .Thats makes us realy upset even hate the to our loved game .
Aransu weapon –Stage 6  540 ap ( PVE)  >Raven weapon-Stage 9 508 ap (PVE) > Ascendant Weapon-Stage 6  483 ap (PVP)
I feel myself like insect with my Ascendant - Stage 6 in batteleground .I seen some people kill me with Aransu weapon only 1 hit 140k hp down .Now I stop play Battleground even the game ; I feel my self cheated ,tricked . 

Edited by Pirireis

1st of all: AP on weapon doesnt mean much, its more about the effects it gives.

2nd: The high burst damage comes from elemental damage and not the weapon attack power cause there is no elemental defense and the damage goes thru crit defense anyway

3rd: You need the new Ivory shields and good upgraded gear to not die against other people of the same gear level as you.

The weapon isnt the issue its the factors around it that are

The issue is that few class can 1 or 2  hit you without the need of cc examply force master can 1 hit snow ball and assasin can 1 hit minetoss, sf can use his frost hurricane thing that cant be blockked, destroyer, can cast 2 time or more not sure a skill that explode that 40kx2 each skill total 160k plus red spin is just infair, gunner tab rmb and bye, and yees ppls will say wls aerial you and die but i never seen 1 single wl fight me 1 vs 1 kill me with his 2x aerial i have 3400cridef 

1 hour ago, xNina said:

The issue is that few class can 1 or 2  hit you without the need of cc examply force master can 1 hit snow ball and assasin can 1 hit minetoss, sf can use his frost hurricane thing that cant be blockked, destroyer, can cast 2 time or more not sure a skill that explode that 40kx2 each skill total 160k plus red spin is just infair, gunner tab rmb and bye, and yees ppls will say wls aerial you and die but i never seen 1 single wl fight me 1 vs 1 kill me with his 2x aerial i have 3400cridef 

haha...where is the cancer blade dancer where everyone says it needs to be nerfed? LOL...guess it is only cancer in arena because blade dancer doesn't have the 1 hit KO skills in 6vs6.

1 hit KO skill in 6v6:

BM -> HM Z + 1/2 attacks. Used tab escape in time? Tech chase you with flock of blade = 100% dead for classes with only 1 tab escape.

WL -> Aerial combo. Need super high HP and critical def to tank it or else byebye in the air.

Gunner -> No need to talk about it. Just stack up gun powder and pew pew.

SF -> frost hurricane.

assasin -> minetoss when people are doing air combo or being air combo (when they are almost dropped down from air). No way to defend it.

Destroyer -> Red spin (unless there are high DPS range players to kill him during the red spin) or else they can spin forever in a group fight.

Force master -> snow ball 

Summoner -> doesn't have 1 hit KO skill, but they hit like a truck/train that constantly gives high damage. With counter stealth and massive heals, they are undead unless they are being ganged.

KFM and BD = have to lure players for 1vs1 because they rely on CC chain combo to kill people. Can be easily disrupted on the 100-0% combo in a group fight.

6vs6 is just a joke right now. it has nothing to do with fighting eachother, its more about who get the most 1 shot classes in his team. this mode could be so much fun, but not right now. there are just a few things which should be balanced to make it fun again, but that means some kind of work and brain and we all know that we dont get this from developers and NCsoft :/

17 hours ago, Grimoir said:

2nd: The high burst damage comes from elemental damage and not the weapon attack power cause there is no elemental defense and the damage goes thru crit defense anyway

3rd: You need the new Ivory shields and good upgraded gear to not die against other people of the same gear level as you.

^ this is correct.  The AP on the weapon is a very minor issue in 6v6.  The bigger issue is the weapon proc and buff effects from your gear.  I'd much rather face a stage 9 raven than a stage 6 ascendant.  The ascendant will be the better weapon in 6v6. 

It also depends on when your buffs proc.  I use stage 6 ascendant and 8 piece beluga SS set, and when both weapon and SS buffs are up, it is extremely nice defense.  But if the buffs are down and a sin with his true transcendent soul proc active hits me with mine toss, I'm still going to be one-shotted.  So sometimes it comes down to luck with the timing of your buff procs and the attacks against you.

With that said, I'm a little surprised that BnS increased the PvE weapons another 6 stages without doing anything to the PvP weapons.  Usually the PvP weapon increases track with the increases to the PvE weapons, and stay just 3 stages below the max PvE weapon cap. 

Edited by Dezztiny

On 10/27/2017 at 9:29 PM, FrozenB said:

KFM and BD = have to lure players for 1vs1 because they rely on CC chain combo to kill people. Can be easily disrupted on the 100-0% combo in a group fight.

A successful 6v6 KFM should not be luring people away for cosy 1v1s.  (O.O)'

Instead they should have a very successful 15 seconds amongst multiple enemies, staying 100% iframed and using Dynasty badge tremor and HM Z / comet strike / blue buff spam to bring down 2 or 3 enemies in those 15 seconds.

But I agree, NCWest policy is weird to upgrade the PvE weapon limits first before PvP weapons, also including other PvP gear. Korea has a PvP bracelet, better PvP SS and next PvP evolution too... <_<

3 hours ago, Shuchin said:

But I agree, NCWest policy is weird to upgrade the PvE weapon limits first before PvP weapons, also including other PvP gear. Korea has a PvP bracelet, better PvP SS and next PvP evolution too... <_<

Yes thats subject there is 57 Ap difference between new Pve Aransu weapon .At last we need for our Pvp weapon new upgrade route ; İts could be more AP or Critical def or anything else ..We spend time,Money lot of effort, for this weapon ! I dont like to see my weapon weaker agains new Pve weapon when I make PVP in Battleground . I spend double time double coin for PVP and PVE weapon ..Reward musnt be like this.That couse me Think feel my self ,, silly ! 

But I know its not my mistakes,that oddity completley belong to stupid game devolopers.!

On 27.10.2017 at 12:28 PM, Grimoir said:

İf 57 Ap noting meaning for you ,why you spend thousands coins for Hongmoon energy Soul’s or gems?

AP effect everything ,to your gems,souls ,to your damage,Critical damage rate, even hp drain..Are you  sacrifice all of them for only 10 sec. ?I sacrifice if difference 30 Ap or less,but 57 Ap so much.!

10 hours ago, Pirireis said:

İf 57 Ap noting meaning for you ,why you spend thousands coins for Hongmoon energy Soul’s or gems?

AP effect everything ,to your gems,souls ,to your damage,Critical damage rate, even hp drain..Are you  sacrifice all of them for only 10 sec. ?I sacrifice if difference 30 Ap or less,but 57 Ap so much.!

57 AP is nothing in PVP. You can have 1050 AP, but if i have good pvp gear and pvp weapon, even if i had 900AP i would still kill you faster than you me.

AP in PVP does not have such an impact like in PVE. In PVP its better to sacrifice some AP but get better survivability and defense pierce.

My current 6v6 spec actually has 896 AP, because I go 50 HM def and use debuff jewellery.  :P

57 AP is only 6% damage, that's all. People overemphasize it, because it's currently the closest thing to a general gear score. But the actual damage comes from all the extra effects.

This means that the only gems that matter are amber and obsidian, for the rest it's vanity whether you have hexa or higher.

For Souls, the basic AP are negligible compared to the burst effect, which actually gives a substantial increase (up to 650 AP for 12 seconds) combined with the very necessary focus regeneration.

• 2 years later...