Premium Memberships

Aiiden

Premium Membership will grant you special convenience perks like bonus gold & EXP from quests, reduced commission fees in the Item Auction House, dazzling windwalk visual effects, and reduced cooldown for Windstride for 365 days.

... and it can give you that incredible "return to start" in the Daily Dash!

That being said, on top of what Boinger said, Premium also gives access to the Wardrobe. You also have more Auction House slots, you can sell more items per day and other interesting things to get if you're into selling/buying/reselling, or if you want to maximize your crafting profit by lowering your fees.

But yeah, they keep removing Premium perks without anything else in exchange.

46 minutes ago, Boinger said:

Premium Membership will grant you special convenience perks like bonus gold & EXP from quests, reduced commission fees in the Item Auction House, dazzling windwalk visual effects, and reduced cooldown for Windstride for 365 days.

For now. NC is taking away benefits on a regular basis.

6 hours ago, Pyrocyborg said:

... and it can give you that incredible "return to start" in the Daily Dash!

That being said, on top of what Boinger said, Premium also gives access to the Wardrobe. You also have more Auction House slots, you can sell more items per day and other interesting things to get if you're into selling/buying/reselling, or if you want to maximize your crafting profit by lowering your fees.

But yeah, they keep removing Premium perks without anything else in exchange.

Yes you're Right, in my opinion i think now, its very worthless to get it, "just for the extra spin and wardrobe", the boost isn't good like you mention even for new players still very hard for paying a extra. (No Mention Premium Benefits on Dragon Express since new patch).

extra spin....useless, just one.....

special reward spin....useless most of time return to start

extra sells in market...useless craft is broken and you can't sell you gold anymore F9 is broken

Wardrobe....useless you can't trade your own outfif and you can't use it in the area you spend the most time F8

etc...

Don't buy it or cancel it, never saw premium that useless

I heard that they are going to revamp it.

I suspect it will be revamped to similar to TW version, where:

-You no longer have Rank 1-10. You are only a F2P or a Premium player.

-Premium player of whatever rank will have Rank 10 benefits upon subscribe, including Remote Storage and F5 Sales slot.

-Wardrobe free to everyone.

-Daily HMcoin allowance that is enough for you to buy 1-2 outfits per month. In exchange for this, you will no longer receive Brilliant Venture Tokens as a RNG source of HMcoins.

-Some stat boost. Nice to have but not totally game-breaking.

Of course, it is just my speculation :3

The Premium was at some point good, yet, gradually, they made all the benefits obsolete and they removed all the dragon express special price discounts alltogether! All that's left are the Raven and Hive Soul Shields, THAT'S it! 

Take a look~ This is Premium at rank 7. 

22688626_10210857937952363_5457420384592

So, unless they modify the premium formula and add benefits, more and more people will opt out from this payment process and NCsoft will end up losing income revenue and by then, the whole gaming experience will be affected.

And I'm not talking about, updates and such! A business is a Business, doesn't produce and turn a profit, it will most likely turn to salvaging what's left of it's value!

So, @NCSOFT I urge you to take this as a FEEDBACK~ This year, 2017, you've been transferring more and more of the premium membership benefits to the F2P, which is fine for everyone but the premium members, what's our added value for supporting the game?

You gotta wake up before you'll lose your premium customers!

44 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

Aside from the outfit the only thing that has changed, since I started playing Feb '16, is they took some benefits away. FYI must not be popular because I haven't seen a single person wearing it.

If you're talking about the Silver Dragon, I was gonna get the 1 year premium just for it, but they took it out right when I was gonna get it. The current samurai one looks fugly as hell on my lyn, not worth.  

Archived