cancel daily challenge

bandattack

hey as the Title say i just suggest  to cancel daily challenge and replace it with gold farm area 

like mobs in that map drop 10-1-100 gold with Reasonable proportion this is Suggestion due to the daily time daily challenge keep you in the game day by day and a lot of player don't have time for this 

just want to farm gold in anytime and the event as well bound with daily challenge this what make the game unplayable for a lot of people Especially those who have job and kids to care about

so i just want you guys to feed this  Suggestion back and tell me what do you think ? did the daily challenge make you sometime feel Bored of the game?

And this is how you cause inflation to happen. Easier to get gold so prices of items will naturally raise to balance things out.

In the end, it'll just be the way it is now, just bigger numbers.

Also this would be the same amount of boredom over time and make everyone feel like even more a bot.

I can just imagine in it now... Moonstones 20G Each, Elysians at 85G Each. Oh what an amazing time that would be for us all. If you think Golds hard to get now XD That would make it 10x worse, plus it would basically kill the game for anyone new who just wants to join, seeing as they'd have to up the rewards for everything to balance out the economy.

Just because a few people don't have the time to do all the daily challenges in a day or do even the Big 5 every day doesn't mean you can just kill the economy so those people can catch up and be on the same page as everyone else. Also think about the people who have spent hours upon hours and managing only to get a even 100G from it, but with this new area you could potentially make double or even triple that amount in the same amount of time.

Easiest way to make gold is to make accounts dedicated to crafting sure it takes a lot of time but if you can make tons of empyrean charms or Silverfrost transformation stones and pick axes to make em then you make so much more gold than doing daily challenge Best part is once you hit late crafting you just login once a day to make the items since they take 20-24 hours

sorry to hear you don't have time but tbh I don't care about your life and I don't need you to care about my life neither, balance it by yourself and don't take it as an excuse.

"unplayable for a lot of people" I don't know you mean you only or where you get that information from.

Sorry to say but with this idea bot will have an easier time to farm gold and gold will lost their value in no time, soon you will see (like other people already said) 100g for elysian orb.

And you once again, whichever amount of your gold at that moment won't never catch up the market price going up for sure due to your limited play time against bot.

On 8/5/2017 at 5:57 AM, bandattack said:

did the daily challenge make you sometime feel Bored of the game?

I hate being forced to do dungeons I really don't want to do just to accomplish dailies.  It's like that EVERY day.  Why can't they just make it do any dungeon up to lvl 45,  any dungeon up to HM2, any dungeon up to HM6, etc...?  Is it because the dungeons won't que up due to lack of players?

And there is no alternative to getting the daily rewards.  No faction thing, no world boss kills, no event participation, etc...  Just do these specific dungeons or do this PvP.  I hate dungeons and PvP, so I never complete my dailies ever.

Archived