Ragewater Weapon Illusions

Liinxy

• Liinxy featured and unfeatured this topic

Thanks for the post! Its appreciated!

I don't even know who decides these things when it comes to the bangle designs.

you have a blue colored bangle body.

but the ribbon is red...

it could of been white to match better if you had to take one of the existing colors...

and this isn't the first time its happened either.

the cerulean bangles have red ribbons while being blue. -_-

4 minutes ago, chickenpoodle said:

Thanks for the post! Its appreciated!

I don't even know who decides these things when it comes to the bangle designs.

you have a blue colored bangle body.

but the ribbon is red...

it could of been white to match better if you had to take one of the existing colors...

and this isn't the first time its happened either.

the cerulean bangles have red ribbons while being blue. -_-

ikr! they should change the color already to a different one... blue , white , black, pink .... anything ! 

1 hour ago, Liinxy said:

Hello! 

Here are the looks of the Ragewater Weapon Illusions that arrived in the Hongmoon Store today.  

Sword

Axe

Staff

0siK9BE.jpg

ZTU5nld.jpg

gNv2AV7.jpg

Bangle

Gauntlet

Dagger

SI8eYRc.jpg

NqjVMPR.jpg

eE1TUtD.jpg

Nice, Thank you, was looking all over the place. Question. if a weapon chest is purchased and kept in Received Item box. and a Gunner Class is released. (one day) will there be a Gunner skin in that chest added? to claim on that class? for that specific weapon?  or simply it's an older weapon chest and new skin won't be added so it's not worth to keep? 
-Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Hello! 

Here are the looks of the Ragewater Weapon Illusions that arrived in the Hongmoon Store today.  

Sword

Axe

Staff

0siK9BE.jpg

ZTU5nld.jpg

gNv2AV7.jpg

Bangle

Gauntlet

Dagger

SI8eYRc.jpg

NqjVMPR.jpg

eE1TUtD.jpg

Bangle got the wrong tail... it's supposed to look like on this pic 20170714151927-qqWvqTlsvTRqZoWEHWjh0-v4.

Hi there, I just purchased the 449 item. Though the image of the item is not showing, I bought it anyway. So when I unpack the item in my mailbox in game I got five unsealing charms instead of the illusion weapon (I am a blade master). I can provide any information necessary for correcting the mistake and I have a advise that please if the items are not ready for purchase, then don't make them appear in the HM store, people stupid like me can make this kind of mistakes. Anyway please contact me as soon as possible, I am pretty upset about what had happened to me.

Edit: never mind gm, I just didn't patch, after I patched, things needed to be delivered actually showed up. So sorry for the frustration.

Edit2: one more thing, one purchasable item (one of the summer suits) got off-market since yesterday, any reason why?

1 hour ago, algaceburator said:

Hey. Im new to the game but this skin looks awesome. Does the skins one time use only or i can use it many time on different weapons? thanks for help 

You can use them anytime on different weapons just remove the appearance.

18 hours ago, Meiasasd said:

Hi there, I just purchased the 449 item. Though the image of the item is not showing, I bought it anyway. So when I unpack the item in my mailbox in game I got five unsealing charms instead of the illusion weapon (I am a blade master). I can provide any information necessary for correcting the mistake and I have a advise that please if the items are not ready for purchase, then don't make them appear in the HM store, people stupid like me can make this kind of mistakes. Anyway please contact me as soon as possible, I am pretty upset about what had happened to me.

Edit: never mind gm, I just didn't patch, after I patched, things needed to be delivered actually showed up. So sorry for the frustration.

Edit2: one more thing, one purchasable item (one of the summer suits) got off-market since yesterday, any reason why?

If you have Over 100 items in Recieved Box - It starts to get buggy, For items to appear you need to keep unpacking items. Best is to keep below 100, I hope they fix this

On 29/07/2017 at 0:13 AM, Lillyn said:

Bangle got the wrong tail... it's supposed to look like on this pic 20170714151927-qqWvqTlsvTRqZoWEHWjh0-v4.

Oh cool, There is a gunner version of this skin afterall, Yay.

For Bangle it's not only Tail missing but those Fire sparkles looks weird too on Water/icy weapon skin >.>

Archived