fortune falls dungeon

nonistaicho

3 potions? wow thanks you for this information i won't even try it once, one DKV every week and why not weekly hoping to be carried by whales and that all for me...those boring events based on farming the same boring dungeons we already farmed in the previous boring event that look like every boring event they did so far are....boring !

3??

You get 8 from the dungeon daily, 5 from daily challenge, 14 from weekly challenge. Don't know how much DKV gives. Where the hell did you get 3?

I don't think this event is useless. Running with all my lvl 50 low-geared chars will give me more than 10 oils and a peridot.

5 minutes ago, Leyren said:

3??

You get 8 from the dungeon daily, 5 from daily challenge, 14 from weekly challenge. Don't know how much DKV gives. Where the hell did you get 3?

I don't think this event is useless. Running with all my lvl 50 low-geared chars will give me more than 10 oils and a peridot.

We are talking about new dungeon only.....We are talking about new dungeon only... etc....

But 8 from the new dungeon..uhmm...i'll try it, see if that rng again...

8 minutes ago, ombremq said:

We are talking about new dungeon only.....We are talking about new dungeon only... etc....

But 8 from the new dungeon..uhmm...i'll try it, see if that rng again...

It has nothing to do with rng. The daily quest gives a fixed amount of 8. Perhaps you mistakenly used 5? You can eat them.

2 minutes ago, newbiez said:

why in the world they give us 3 fortune potion tho...they should give the cocktail as rewards for this event dungeon...its kinda weird

That would mean including resets for the dungeon in cash shop... aaaaand people would flame.

4 minutes ago, ombremq said:

i am / we are talking about the new event dungeon, stop confuse me with your daily quest thingy.... so it's 3 potion? oh i think i'll wait more reply to confirm.

There is a DAILY QUEST for the EVENT DUNGEON, which gives EIGHT, in numbers 8 (!) of the event thingies.

Just thought I'd throw it out there that there seems to be a glitch where the Daily Quest for Fortune Falls doesn't show up. Not in the f8 dungeon lobby, nor in Jade Stone by the event dungeon portal. Hopefully that clears up any confusion.

Once that said glitch or whatever is resolved, this dungeon will be worth doing at least once daily for the daily quest imo. The rewards are pretty good in the Dragon Express unless you don't need any of them like Hongmoon Peridot Gems and Sacred Oils. Also you could get the outfit.

14 minutes ago, Blazerage717 said:

Just thought I'd throw it out there that there seems to be a glitch where the Daily Quest for Fortune Falls doesn't show up. Not in the f8 dungeon lobby, nor in Jade Stone by the event dungeon portal. Hopefully that clears up any confusion.

Once that said glitch or whatever is resolved, this dungeon will be worth doing at least once daily for the daily quest imo. The rewards are pretty good in the Dragon Express unless you don't need any of them like Hongmoon Peridot Gems and Sacred Oils. Also you could get the outfit.

Glitch? Sounds more like some people didn't see that there was a letter (Button J) to accept, before you can get any event quests.

14 minutes ago, Blazerage717 said:

Have you pressed J gone to jade stone and turned in the quest to pick up the event quest? Because I just did that and it shows 8 cocktails and 3 fortune potions. Idk if maybe this ninja fixed? Or some are glitched? 

4 minutes ago, XO said:

Have you pressed J gone to jade stone and turned in the quest to pick up the event quest? Because I just did that and it shows 8 cocktails and 3 fortune potions. Idk if maybe this ninja fixed? Or some are glitched? 

I just relogged becuase I didn't see the the quest in my j tab, and it showed up after doing so. I probably wouldn't have thought to look there unless it was pointed out to me though so thanks.

I wasn't the only one who couldn't see the quest though, so I posted that, but looks like it's an easy fix.

If everyone would stop jumping to conclusions and just look for more info. I had similar concerns, but here's what to do:

1) Look at your letters section to find the quest for the "Fortune Falls" dungeon in F8.

2) Talk to the NPC that the letter specified in the Northern part of Jadestone Village.

3) Get a group for the event dungeon in F8 - it's at the top of the list.

4) Beat up everything until you get the giganura boss to show up.

5) During his attack rotation, at some point, his CC bars (The white bars underneath his health bar) will turn BLACK/EMPTY. THIS is when everyone needs to CC him before he does an aoe knockback on the PT. Then DPS him down. I recommend EVERYONE use stun - so far as I've seen, this works best and people were complaining about people using daze. KD didn't seem to help much either.

6) At the end of the fight, if you accepted the letter quest, which is THE daily quest, you'll get 8 of the event currency. They can be used as a consumable item for a buff of some sort OR you could save them to buy certain items from the Dragon Express' far-right tab, like the new swimsuit and two adornments. The swimsuit is just a palette swap of the one that has the special dance emote.

7) Get everyone to spec stuns for the last boss fight or you won't beat it in time because he has a LOT of defense if you don't use the CC with his mechs.

Daily Fortune Dungeon:- x8 a Day, x168 total during event

Daily Challenge:- x5 a day, x105 total during event

Weekly Challenge:- x1 a week, x42 total during event

DKV Raid:- x14 a week (x28 with reset), x42 total during event (x84 with x3 resets)

Hongmoon store:- x1 a day, x21 total during event

Total amount without resets:- 378 cocktails (168+105+42+42+21)

Total amount with 3 DKV resets:- 420 Cocktails (168+105+42+84+21)

Your welcome~

2 hours ago, BlueCasper said:

Daily Fortune Dungeon:- x8 a Day, x168 total during event

Daily Challenge:- x5 a day, x105 total during event

Weekly Challenge:- x1 a week, x42 total during event

DKV Raid:- x14 a week (x28 with reset), x42 total during event (x84 with x3 resets)

Hongmoon store:- x1 a day, x21 total during event

Total amount without resets:- 378 cocktails (168+105+42+42+21)

Total amount with 3 DKV resets:- 420 Cocktails (168+105+42+84+21)

Your welcome~

This is incredibly helpful and saved me time from doing this, thanks <3

Archived