BD has me in the air for 75% of the match and on the floor for the other 25

Ramodin

The airborne combo isn't the main damage combo in PVP, it's used to force you use escapes. In a 1v1 they will normally start with an airborne combo and then when you fall they will try to punish you for using the escape skills. So after the first combo I suggest you to use other knockdowned skills like the counter of melee classes, of course isn't a thing carved in stone and they can still punish you for it xd.

And also don't hit them while spinning, the last 0.5s of it parries attacks and if they have HM skill it also resets they take flight skill (F). 

On 2017-6-8 at 10:38 AM, Dioron said:

The airborne combo isn't the main damage combo in PVP, it's used to force you use escapes. In a 1v1 they will normally start with an airborne combo and then when you fall they will try to punish you for using the escape skills. So after the first combo I suggest you to use other knockdowned skills like the counter of melee classes, of course isn't a thing carved in stone and they can still punish you for it xd.

And also don't hit them while spinning, the last 0.5s of it parries attacks and if they have HM skill it also resets they take flight skill (F). 

Too bad they spinning 95% of the time >.<

On 6/8/2017 at 10:38 AM, Dioron said:

The airborne combo isn't the main damage combo in PVP, it's used to force you use escapes. In a 1v1 they will normally start with an airborne combo and then when you fall they will try to punish you for using the escape skills. So after the first combo I suggest you to use other knockdowned skills like the counter of melee classes, of course isn't a thing carved in stone and they can still punish you for it xD

Just dont spam ground counter or you might watch them flash step threw you 3 times. Ground counter is best kept for when they are out of stuff imo and need to do the 'wind-combo' stuff (not wind build, but i do t know the names of the skills). Though a lot of bds especially in lower elo cant do that anyways and some might play stun instead of flashstep still.

On 6/14/2017 at 11:56 PM, N3ro said:

Just dont spam ground counter or you might watch them flash step threw you 3 times. Ground counter is best kept for when they are out of stuff imo and need to do the 'wind-combo' stuff (not wind build, but i do t know the names of the skills). Though a lot of bds especially in lower elo cant do that anyways and some might play stun instead of flashstep still.

Are you referring to sunder? Ground counter doesn't work on BDs that use the move 2 HM sunder.

And the fix?, they are OP still, in the last skill modification they don't were nerfed, only skill fixes that can help they, in other words they were buffed.

Meanwhile Destroyer still have bugs, when you launch someone to the air he appears meters away of you, the Grab sometimes not work, and F for stepback dont work too, i can see the icon in the screen while i press F multiple times.

Des got  standard air throw removed (  only on grab remained ). And they replaced our hm stone shield by some fm defense skill ... The 4 times knock back red spin is just here for annoying ground counter user nothing more

On 6/18/2017 at 0:52 AM, Quantum said:

Are you referring to sunder? Ground counter doesn't work on BDs that use the move 2 HM sunder.

Didnt know that since i dont have hm skills on my bd and only looked at the hm version of the sunder i used. Im also pretty sure i did ground couter thunder every now and then. Id still use the other thunder anyway even if i had the hm skill for it, as it does more damage, has max speed instantly, can be used instantly after your 2 stun and for groundcounter you still have divebomb (that f defence break knockdown). Though then you cannot spam it when they wont ground counter. I just dont know if its good at all since when i tech chase with raid i can maybe get off 2 thunders before having to knockup with the other one youre looking at 1 and youll also do less damage with your 3s pull daze when you thunder on that instead of draw. Against sins that actually happens a lot imo since a lot of bds just draw > step every knockup as it does redicolous damage to us and dodges tab escape even. Then youre left with only thunder for damage and a second knockup for a while. Knockdown chaining is not that common that i feel like its that important to no brain spam a skill in it. Even if they dont use ground counter you get to refresh your cooldowns a bit. But then again i dont really play bd...

@N3ro

I use it, mainly because I don't have the max speed sunder after raid HM skill. I find it useful for baiting ground counters so you can CC right after.  I usually can get at least 3-4 rolling typhoons on a knocked down opponent during using my 1 and 3.

Archived