Legendary Elements

Tsuzor

Hello 

I have a little question about legendary elements how can i get em, i know i can buy em for 20g a piece from dragon express, but is there other way how to get em??? 

I know the legendary jewels i can get from HM accs. 

14 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

At the moment the only other way to get elements would be randomly on Hongmoon Store (F10) or Trove as far as I know of.

hmmm i seee ty for the info 

34 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

Hello 

I have a little question about legendary elements how can i get em, i know i can buy em for 20g a piece from dragon express, but is there other way how to get em??? 

I know the legendary jewels i can get from HM accs. 

if you have the old jewels , you can salvage them and get 30 elements.. but they need to be at I don't know what lvl.. oathbreaker 10.. maybe ? can't remember .. I still have some and I'm thinking to upgrade them up to salvage them after that.

38 minutes ago, LiriC said:

if you have the old jewels , you can salvage them and get 30 elements.. but they need to be at I don't know what lvl.. oathbreaker 10.. maybe ? can't remember .. I still have some and I'm thinking to upgrade them up to salvage them after that.

He talked about legendary element which needed to upgrade weapon and not legendary jewel. The legendary elements so far can be purchased from dragon express for 20g each, F10 today special with limited amount or trove event for 5g each. For the legendary jewels, you dont need old hongmoon accessories, just go farm siren belt or pirate bracelet then upgrade it to max for salvaging and you get 30 legendary jewels for around 300g+ cost, cheaper than 600g from dragon express.

• 9 months later...

Bump...

If they used to be too expensive by this old date, now we all should just quit the game since the last changes have made them more than 3 times pricier than before.

30 Elements used to be 600g vs 2000g+  if you have to boy all mats from the market.

GG ncsoft... you made them more accessible to all

Archived