warlock or sin alt?

im too lazy to decide for myself, someone do it for me.

my main is a bm.

i actually really wanted to play SF but seeing that it takes 1000g++ to make SF any good kinda turned me off of the class. 

what are the pros and cons of warlock and sin?

sin for low ping, and you have big responsibility in ebondrake citedal, if you fail in stealth even some noobs will blame you, wl is ok just give sb, and also depend in what you like to play, i have high ping, and i like range class so chose wl as main

ye 3 hands  , rmb rmb and rmb. And now seriously, wl is range and you dont need iframe a lot  ,  just learn rotation and  pew pew , whit sin you need learn paterns on bosses and  dodge  for dont get cc and lost damage ,  sin is 1 bit more hard to play cause is melee class.

Sin.

i stop playing WL pve cus there are too many ppl telling you when they want SB. BM wants SB right after their v,x. spinners want it after their grab. etc... its like everyone has WL(main or alt) and has something to say about your game play. PVP wise right now its all WL wins(having so much fun).

Sin is fun and no one care what you do as long as your not afk and use party iframe in right time. 

Wl is a soulburn slave, other than that they have not much to contribute in parties as duplicate classes in same party ... which sux as KzE said, there is some kind of a warlock influx atm in eu. A second warlock hurts the party more than a second or a third sin.

Sin is my main class,but is a class for low ping to play ,and you need 3 hands to press Rmb and F much faster you can and 4 in the lighting build,the hard part in that class is stay in Dogde every time,another advantage is top of DPS in BNS And Wl is a range class in Pve is good ,that class doesn't need high ping to play like sin,is easy to level because, you can kill a lot enemies without receiving any damage ,if you use serafin weapon the class you be the best in heal yourself ,Pvp is so good too

Archived