4000 NCoins for lvl50 voucher

whatyagondo

Some people can work a couple hours overtime and save 2 weeks of game time easily, and they do. Not whales, but $50 is a joke from that perspective.

Anyone who has ever been in any league knows that $50-$100 for an evening's entertainment is par for the course. And this is just once a week for just a few hours.

well if people want to pay its ok.... but it really dont worth that money in most games i played a system like this alway come whit nice thing like legendary equips just made for the jump or copies of the original but not equal to them, consumables,exp boosters,timed avatar etc so people in game dont complain since those equips/items are not gamebreaking or end game equip

for 50$ the jump item should be like this

-special weapon can be breakthrough to true ivorymon stage 1 or 10

-special acc better than pinnacle just a little( better balance on crit/crit damage)

-soulshield should be twisted/yeti/scorpion queen maybe asura or a new ss named "hongmoom training" set like: +4 ap/+4% crit/+400 hp +250 crit

-soul stage 1 since nayru lab seem dead those day to upgrade a moonwater soul

-a special title like "jumping noob" or "lazy player" just kidding

-consumables like potions,heroic charms,ap charms

again if people are ok whit it good for them but what about those who maybe can pay but not that amount of money if this is a system made to help players whit less time i see the current voucher real price as 1.000 nc/1800 nc.

On 4/6/2017 at 6:14 PM, whatyagondo said:

When KR gave 1 free voucher to everybody and 2 for new/returning players.

Great job NCWE$T $$$ :^)

And what did I say? NA/EU proven again a cash grab region :^) $$$$$$

u crying over the price?  then u must not play wow that about same price or little less  on boosted lvl almost max lvl in wow an ppl still buy it so  u guys why u geting mad i bet u pay cash to by max char in wow befor

On 4/7/2017 at 5:53 PM, Lunakitty said:

It was made to be expensive for purpose of preventing botters getting them. Also it courages people to actually spend time on leveling instead of buying their levels. At least that is how I see it.

however.. botters usually have more gold than the players.. so it seems kinda pointless.. in that regard.. I dont think they should sell the insta-50 vouchers at any price. 

6 hours ago, Fieryfly said:

however.. botters usually have more gold than the players.. so it seems kinda pointless.. in that regard.. I dont think they should sell the insta-50 vouchers at any price. 

They might have more gold than players but that won't help them unless they spend real money as lvl 50 voucher is only for NCoins.

8 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

is it rng or if i buy this pouch will i get all these items? if so im gona buy it for gunner class

you will get all those items

2 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

so if i use this lvl50 voucher will i still start from the first charpter from that bamboo village or will i skip all the main quests

you will start act 5 chapter 1. 

Archived