So,after 4/12 few doubts. 4 questions.

Phaos

Just a few doubts, would be glad if someone could share its thoughts about the following:

1) Is it worth start gearing up a new character now or wait after 4/12?

2)There will be an easy way to acquire the yellow/purple (from disenchanted DT/EC SS) stuff to get MSP SS?

3)How much will HM lvl will impact the game now that you don't need 23894023984 Skill points to distribute anymore

4)And for last, i called some friends to start playing BNS. Will the game become more newbie friendly now after 4/12 changes?

Thank you all in advance.

As of right now it takes me something like 3-4 days to get level 50 hm 4/5/6 with full pinnacle and True ivorymoon level 10 on alts.  If they're making it easier I imagine it'll take a day or 2 less.

1. Wait after 4/12

2. Current way to get the crystals is already easy so don't think they're adding any other ways.

3. HM levels will just moreso impact how much additional Offensive and Defensive stats you'll have. 

4. Honestly the game right now is pretty newbie friendly but after 4/12 changes they will receive more materials as they level up so it'll be easier for them to upgrade their gear once they complete the Storyline Quests. They will also be hanaded Pinnacle accessories.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

4. Honestly the game right now is pretty newbie friendly but after 4/12 changes they will receive more materials as they level up so it'll be easier for them to upgrade their gear once they complete the Storyline Quests. They will also be hanaded Pinnacle accessories.

They'll also get 3 of the AP gems and a pet aura.

4 minutes ago, GG Easy said:

Is there any link showing the changes which will affect leveling new characters ? I have been planning to reroll my main for almost 2 months now. Every time a new thing pops-up making me wait again.

Yeah... you took the words from me =D

8 hours ago, Zuzu said:

1. Wait after 4/12

2. Current way to get the crystals is already easy so don't think they're adding any other ways.

3. HM levels will just moreso impact how much additional Offensive and Defensive stats you'll have. 

Is there any link showing the changes which will affect leveling new characters ? I have been planning to reroll my main for almost 2 months now. Every time a new thing pops-up making me wait again.

10 hours ago, TJXX said:

As of right now it takes me something like 3-4 days to get level 50 hm 4/5/6 with full pinnacle and True ivorymoon level 10 on alts.  If they're making it easier I imagine it'll take a day or 2 less.

3-4 days wow im proud of you but time to give peoples right informations. it take 2 weeks to lvl up from 1 to 50 if you play the game normally and sleep from time to time. So to answer to Phaos on April 12 there will be an exp event, so every quest will give you extra experience so april 12 is the time to lvl up /gear up new chars,but in your way to catch up everyone never forget they'll reduce prices again in few months so gear up wisely.

5 hours ago, GG Easy said:
3 hours ago, ombremq said:

3-4 days wow im proud of you but time to give peoples right informations. it take 2 weeks to lvl up from 1 to 50 if you play the game normally and sleep from time to time. So to answer to Phaos on April 12 there will be an exp event, so every quest will give you extra experience so april 12 is the time to lvl up /gear up new chars,but in your way to catch up everyone never forget they'll reduce prices again in few months so gear up wisely.

Yeah, i think it takes about 90 hours playing normally to finish all quests and storylines... And thanks for the info

4 hours ago, paingwar said:

E2) For purple pieces yes, you have alternative way for buying SS from vendor in new Celestial Basin area, minutes 48:40

All i was looking for, googled for it like crazy, perhaps i was using wrong key words. But thank you very much for this

4 hours ago, ombremq said:

I do play a lot, and sleep less than most people, but it's mostly prioritizing your game time to leveling instead of doing random things that make it so fast.

1 hour ago, Phaos said:

Yeah, i think it takes about 90 hours playing normally to finish all quests and storylines... And thanks for the info

I would say it doesn't take me more than 20 hours total to do every blue/yellow quest that isn't a daily.  Not trying to hurry or anything, just doing them casually while I watch Netflix on my 2nd monitor.

20 minutes ago, TJXX said:

I do play a lot, and sleep less than most people, but it's mostly prioritizing your game time to leveling instead of doing random things that make it so fast.

I would say it doesn't take me more than 20 hours total to do every blue/yellow quest that isn't a daily.  Not trying to hurry or anything, just doing them casually while I watch Netflix on my 2nd monitor.

I would love to see a video/stream "All quests in Blade and Soul done within 20 hours"

15 hours ago, Quantum said:

They'll also get 3 of the AP gems and a pet aura.

Now i am watching that stream paingwar posted and i think they will be giving those gems, pets to everyone, not just newly created characters.

Ok finished watching, so far nothing that encourages creating new character after 4/12. You can basically finish it's leveling process and wait with normal ivorymoon weapon. Still it remains unclear what they are going to talk about in 2nd stream.

47 minutes ago, GG Easy said:

Now i am watching that stream paingwar posted and i think they will be giving those gems, pets to everyone, not just newly created characters.

Ok finished watching, so far nothing that encourages creating new character after 4/12. You can basically finish it's leveling process and wait with normal ivorymoon weapon. Still it remains unclear what they are going to talk about in 2nd stream.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

I heard, that you get all pinnacle accessoires by finishing act 6 after april 12.

@MonkeyDRuffy

ya... was just going to write that

so... no, nothing new to get a new character, but is nice if you just start the act 6 AFTER the patch

43 minutes ago, GG Easy said:

I heard, that you get all pinnacle accessoires by finishing act 6 after april 12.

20 hours ago, ombremq said:

I have done mine in 3days, so yeah ill agree with him. leveling is ez but its just boring.

Archived