Suggestion to make Summoner more fun: More types of Cat to choose

Alysha Hawkeye

Currently, we have Alley Cat and House Cat, which are basically the same thing, just with stat difference. Your cat is still stupid melee, sometimes ignore command, rush to its death when you want to keep it in place, and do nothing impressive aside from being a CC and taunt bot.

I think there should be more types of cats to choose from, which I believe to diversify experience for Summoner players. For example, let make three types of cat, each with different Q and E command.

-Warrior Cat: our current cat. Tanky and love being a tough melee, even it has to stand on death zone. Q makes it curl and taunt. E makes it drop back on Summoner with Knockdown effect. Have toughest defensive stats. Good for tanking situation.

-Ninja Cat: make that annoying Sin our cat. It can use Decoy for stealth (which needs to be hit) when you press Q, and will swiftly return to your back (in Sin style) when you press E. When stealthed, it deals stronger damage, can avoid most attack and can use its skills without unstealth. It is still pretty easy to unstealth during pvp. Good AP, high critical and evasion rating, so-so HP. Good for summoner who want a single-target DPS partner

-Gunner Cat: well, it is a ranged cat and attack from afar. It always stay next to your side and move along with you. Its Q and E makes it stop attack, changes weapon and resist for 2s. Q gives it a rifle for single target. E gives it a grenade launcher for AoE. Its melee skills also become ranged. Highest AP, lowest defense and HP among three cats. Good for Summoner who is tired of having their cat rushes into death zone.

While it would be hilarious to see my cat bust out a grenade launcher, Id just personally like for cat damage skills to actually be worth using again. When it was changed to be based on familiar ap instead of summoner's ap, offensive cat skills sort of just became useless.

I'd wish that we would have more control over the cat .Recall cat is working randomly ,depends in which type of wall cat gets stuck in ,always having to recall it around corners or when I change directions -and even if so ,the cat won't react sometimes.Give us an option to UNSUMON the cat when we need.Let us control cat : -in 1st stance it should just follow us and attack if we are attacked -Devensive stance.(default)

2nd stance would be Passive -when the cat stands in one place (or follow without attacking ) unless we command it to do so .

3rd stance : UNSUMON/SUMMON cat .

This would make my life so much better !

Archived