doing ec without sin/sum

newbiez

Depends on party make up.  You'll either need a BM or FM to use their HM Block/Sheath during the stealth part.  However, you will now miss out on like 24%~ self-damage mechanics towards to the boss, so be aware that you'll need to be on your top DPS game when attempting this.

• 3 weeks later...

It is near impossible for any party below 750 ap to attempt this without sin and even parties with 750 ap will have hard time without a warlock to support dps.  This dungeon is biased towards sin and summoner, a dungeon that should never have occurred. What sucks is if you have a sin/sum is still not guaranteed that they could actually do the mechanics and when they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up your screwed for trusting them since you won't be able to i frame out of the missiles that paralyzes since you aren't expecting them to screw up. :) this greatest dungeon ever made is like yeti all over again but at least yeti you can manage without fm this one is outright hard without the class needed for it to work.

12 minutes ago, Lamae said:

It is near impossible for any party below 750 ap to attempt this without sin and even parties with 750 ap will have hard time without a warlock to support dps.  This dungeon is biased towards sin and summoner, a dungeon that should never have occurred. What sucks is if you have a sin/sum is still not guaranteed that they could actually do the mechanics and when they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up your screwed for trusting them since you won't be able to i frame out of the missiles that paralyzes since you aren't expecting them to screw up. :) this greatest dungeon ever made is like yeti all over again but at least yeti you can manage without fm this one is outright hard without the class needed for it to work.

In additional of party iframe from BM or FM, you will need constant DPS of 15k-20k for 6m party or DOS of 30k+ for 4m party to bring down the boss within the enrage time. I don't want to mention about AP because AP really means nothing. It is about your critical rate and critical damage. I have seen 700-750AP players dealing 10-15k damage because of their low critical rate and critical damage. Ping is another issue.

4 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

In additional of party iframe from BM or FM, you will need constant DPS of 15k-20k for 6m party or DOS of 30k+ for 4m party to bring down the boss within the enrage time. I don't want to mention about AP because AP really means nothing. It is about your critical rate and critical damage. I have seen 700-750AP players dealing 10-15k damage because of their low critical rate and critical damage. Ping is another issue.

True but most likely if you have 750ap you have legendary accessories  or leveled hongmoon energy(soul). :) soulshield matters too, (I think) having legendary soulshield is one of the other things your looking for.

you need about 15k to 20k dps from everyone to clear it with no stealth about 80k HP and some good defense to survive just incase party saves  fails like FrozenB said. AP don't mean much. What i been seeing a lot people these days just focus on their weapon i see like baleful stage 3 and 4s at hm 7 not alt char. like first time playing and their other gear SUCKS really bad 

@UGSBBoyDragonBAN That's because they made upgrading weapon easier, removed upgradable accessories (new characters can't get them) and made it that upgrading hm accessories isn't actualy worth the price for someone who did start to play recently. So new players basicaly have to stuck to ivorymoon accesories until they get lucent and then pinnacle accs.

1 hour ago, Dlacik said:

@UGSBBoyDragonBAN That's because they made upgrading weapon easier, removed upgradable accessories (new characters can't get them) and made it that upgrading hm accessories isn't actualy worth the price for someone who did start to play recently. So new players basicaly have to stuck to ivorymoon accesories until they get lucent and then pinnacle accs.

no i'm talking 700 plu sAP no hongmono energy or primers on their SS etc 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2017 at 1:18 PM, newbiez said:

so having a stealth is not really a must have right? since others player can take a role for that part too?

Actually, stealth has an advantage. When you have stealth, party members will get a buff (purple color) which then when Zakhan grabs 1 party member, it will get transferred to him which will take about 7-8% of his HP after 1 minute (hence, do not CC him when he does the grabbing)

When you have no stealth but cheese it with BM, BD, or FM, you can still survive (if it's done right), but none of you will have that purple buff to transfer to him when he grabs --> this method require a higher DPS party to make up for that 8% HP that could have taken off him with the debuff.

5 hours ago, AnemosVelos said:

Actually, stealth has an advantage. When you have stealth, party members will get a buff (purple color) which then when Zakhan grabs 1 party member, it will get transferred to him which will take about 7-8% of his HP after 1 minute (hence, do not CC him when he does the grabbing)

When you have no stealth but cheese it with BM, BD, or FM, you can still survive (if it's done right), but none of you will have that purple buff to transfer to him when he grabs --> this method require a higher DPS party to make up for that 8% HP that could have taken off him with the debuff.

well pretty much its a must have class with stealth skill for this dg then...

16 hours ago, newbiez said:

well pretty much its a must have class with stealth skill for this dg then...

It's actually not if you have people that are competent, we rarely run it with stealth in my group anymore.  Just have the person that's marked get hit by the circle and nobody else.  Then use a party iframe or solo defensive skill if you don't have party saves and continue on like any other dungeon.  Stealth is mostly for the bosses self damage mechanic.

On 23.3.2017 at 11:43 AM, Suna said:

I have seen ppl with raven weapon solo this dungeon. 

if you are alone you are the only person that can marked and you are the only person that is vissible to the boss and you are the only person that can get the 3 range attacks from him.

So its the same situtation as if you had a stealth in party ;)

Archived