Unstable ping

lZayon

After last maintenance my ping apparently is unstable to the point of not allowing me to play, my ping jumps from 80-100 to ~ 200+, several other people from different locations are reporting the same problem.

I thought it was problem with the pingzapper, but I tested other reducers and it continues the same way.

I have not played since then,

what is happening this time with Bns?

5 hours ago, lZayon said:

After last maintenance my ping apparently is unstable to the point of not allowing me to play, my ping jumps from 80-100 to ~ 200+, several other people from different locations are reporting the same problem.

I thought it was problem with the pingzapper, but I tested other reducers and it continues the same way.

I have not played since then,

what is happening this time with Bns?

200 is bad ?? Lol

I have seenpics on discord with 1kping to 6k ping and you think 200ping is a lot xD that's like normal to me now.

2 hours ago, Ein said:

Same here, but NCWest won't do a thing about it unless at least half the people leave within a short amount of time.

This is how it was all this time and it won't change.

and even then they cant do so much about this issue, cause its more on telias side then on ncsofts.

So hello, I've been playing BnS without a problem, but after the update which was on last Wednesday, I am having a problems with ping. When I press buttons to attack then I attack after 3 seconds of pressing, even my auto attack does it. I cant do arena, farming or even do the story, so I cant play at all. I wanted to ask if its just me or they are more players with this problem. Will they fix it ?

On 18 February 2017 at 6:08 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

We have merged threads for visibility. If you continue to encounter these issues, please submit a ticket via the "Support" tab above so our Support team can try to assist you.

Thank you!

When will you guys acknowledge and realise that the fact it is not our problem but the problem at your end? 

Probably never due to the fact it's not in high demand and will never happen. Had this problem since last year, after 18 emails I realised that my problem "ping" will never get fixed so I gave up. Pvp is dead especially when it is heavily reliant on low ping 

Archived