make msp active again...

newbiez

all the whales got them by grinding, most ppl quit on grinding msp, cause of RNG is shit, if u want good RNG u have to be Premium member, did msp runs 1-4, and all i got was 5 leafs that is it, i quit farming it, those boxes never drop Legendary ss, wait for them to increase RNG Drop rate, most NA ppl went to KR server, EU ppl went to tw server,

and server is Empty, we need One more Merge SERVER MERGE PLEASE

The simple solution is to make MSP available to F8 just like other dungeons, especially on weekdays. MSP is still active on weekend because it is part of daily challenge. It is getting ridiculous to spend more than 1 hour just to form a 24-m party in MSP. Also, people usually only do stage 1-3 (for daily quests only) and then leave party immediately. They don't even do stage 4 or above because they are not rewarding at all.

7 hours ago, DisplayName123 said:

this pve legendary is the worse anyways better ss are coming.

Probably the funniest thing I've read today.

Good one.

Anyways, I think increasing the RNG of getting a Leg ss from those chests would be more than enough since the rate is already abysmal. Farmed 1~6 on my WL and KFM when it first came out and have not seen one from a chest.

15 hours ago, DisplayName123 said:

his pve legendary is the worse anyways better ss are coming.

It's the current endgame ss and the best you can have now. If you only look at what is coming you can also skip black tower because vortex temple will be better....

Doing 1-6 once a day + dailies isn't too bad and enough to farm at least 5/8 (if you havent completely ignored it during the event). But most people dont even try to do 5 and 6. Why? Because they are simply too bad for it. MSP is very easy. Do you think these people will beat black tower? I highly doubt it. If getting MSP ss is already too much effort, complaining people should stop trying to get any upcoming legendary ss.

Archived