TOI

892228_1452550581

BD and SF are completely broken in TOI, BD grabbing me 4 times in a min and just hold you in the air and does nothing and spamming q and e infinitly. SF used tab to escape from my cc 3 times in a minute and dashes all over the place with 2 q 2 e and 2 ss's. Feels like theyre not even on a cd. Yeah they have a legendary HM weapon and they can reset their skills but i feel like its alot quicker for them to get 10 stacks than me. Ive ran TOI twice everyday and this crap is getting annoying as hell. I rarely ever get 10 stacks with my legendary and even when i sit still it takes like a minute and a half for me to get it while the bot im facing stacks 1-10 in like 10/15seconds

Ikr it's so annoying... especially in floors >40

But hey, at least you get really good prizes.  I usually get about 10xSS per run and 1 honorary per 5 runs from floors 35-45.

Only advice I have is try speccing some pve skills. It doesn't stop the NPC's  iframe/CCs hacks but it at least makes the run much faster :) 

On 12/25/2016 at 9:58 PM, 892228_1452550581 said:

BD and SF are completely broken in TOI, BD grabbing me 4 times in a min and just hold you in the air and does nothing and spamming q and e infinitly. SF used tab to escape from my cc 3 times in a minute and dashes all over the place with 2 q 2 e and 2 ss's. Feels like theyre not even on a cd. Yeah they have a legendary HM weapon and they can reset their skills but i feel like its alot quicker for them to get 10 stacks than me. Ive ran TOI twice everyday and this crap is getting annoying as hell. I rarely ever get 10 stacks with my legendary and even when i sit still it takes like a minute and a half for me to get it while the bot im facing stacks 1-10 in like 10/15seconds

True that time is not on CD, And even After floor 50 the CD get more shorter 

• 4 weeks later...
On 27.12.2016 at 3:49 AM, Valiant said:

True that time is not on CD, And even After floor 50 the CD get more shorter 

Really? That means FMs floor higher then 50 have more Divine Veils? Then I will have fun with when I reach 700 AP. <.<

4 hours ago, Half said:

Really? That means FMs floor higher then 50 have more Divine Veils? Then I will have fun with when I reach 700 AP. <.<

Yes, Almost spamming that divine vells.

You know now why FM at higher floors can't bypass projectile protection at all , Cause every class that got that protection almost spamming it at higher level

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Yes, Almost spamming that divine vells.

You know now why FM at higher floors can't bypass projectile protection at all , Cause every class that got that protection almost spamming it at higher level

That's kinda sad if only spamable non-projectile skill we, FMs, have is Dragonchar that costs 3 focus and all skills that recovery focus are also projectiles except coldsnap, but that won't help anyway.

Clearly poor thinking of devs, because whatever we do,regardless of skill and AP, the timer will always win.

On 1/20/2017 at 7:40 AM, simax said:

That's kinda sad if only spamable non-projectile skill we, FMs, have is Dragonchar that costs 3 focus and all skills that recovery focus are also projectiles except coldsnap, but that won't help anyway.

Clearly poor thinking of devs, because whatever we do,regardless of skill and AP, the timer will always win.

Frost Orbits are not a projectile...

(of course, they're getting nerfed into oblivion soon too... along with the entire class in general, because ToI isn't hard enough for FM, I guess - and they're not allowed to do mechs either, because the class exists only to pew pew... apparently)

On a more relevant note for this topic - sure seems like (based on proc rates and buff descriptions):

ToI opponents get real Legendary weapons, not the nerfed shit we got - behold the splendor of KR Seraph/Baleful.

Also I think they cheat and get extra stacks at random... but I can't prove that.

In every korean game I played there was something retarded in game/class/skill/rng or smth similar, that cant be fixed. In ROM it was 1 hit PvP kills, in AION Spiritmasters and godstones, in BnS its TOI and Lyn Classes. Ofc there are many  other issues but these will remain. And thats for sure.

You wont have BD and Summoner removed. Yes they are by default retarded, not only considering their skills but also as a complete idea. A lyn spining 24/7 and liftin bosses? A charging kitten? No need to say  more.

As for TOI, I dont see why people waste their energy by discussin old topics over and over. TOI cant be fixed. Its automated AI thats behind opponents and it cant be perfect. Ofc in our case it was also badly designed , so its only a place of frustration and nothing else. To koreans it might be appealing but not to western people.

Koreans have different sense of having fun and evaluating things, thats why most of their games would not reach the popularity of WoW.

AION was supposed to do it, but it was too korean. Good design with wrong people putting too many bad ideas  into it. 

So I suggest you kill three oponents in TOI for dailies and move on.

Probably everyone has a different sense of having fun and evaluating things.

Despite not being Korean, I like the ToI and it appeals to me as it is.

It is a ranked challenge and a good share of your reward is paid out by how well you do compared to others, so a competitive try-harder mindset might help.

In my experience, generalizations from one's personal point of view rapidly drop from interesting insights to pointless provocations.

On 23. 1. 2017 at 6:42 PM, Shuchin said:

Probably everyone has a different sense of having fun and evaluating things.

Despite not being Korean, I like the ToI and it appeals to me as it is.

It is a ranked challenge and a good share of your reward is paid out by how well you do compared to others, so a competitive try-harder mindset might help.

In my experience, generalizations from one's personal point of view rapidly drop from interesting insights to pointless provocations.

I agree and like the idea with the competetive part. But then don't make it floor based reward where clearly some classes have huge disadvantage.. Make it's reward based on player's ranking and it will be fine.

For now I see ToI just as an indicator of unbalance in this game (Don't forget majority of active players are actually force masters).

Archived