Who the hell uses clawnado?

Xiaoyen

I mean, seriously, who gives up a daze/deep wound to use this? Anybody? One of the soul badges currently available from Tower of DPSing gives Enhanced Clawnado and every time I look at I wonder who is using that move. If you find it useful at all, let me know. Otherwise, I think that move needs a rework. 

7 minutes ago, Kisagii said:

Both skills clawnado and bombs away are useless. The reason why is because it does not deal dmg from your ap, but the cats. Why do people think about using them? IDK they've probably never tested the skil on it's own.

They definitely seem useless to me. NCSOFT, how about showing cats some love and reworking those skills?

16 hours ago, Xiaoyen said:

They definitely seem useless to me. NCSOFT, how about showing cats some love and reworking those skills?

The cat AP-based of Clawnado and Bomb Away - or all V and C skills, are clearly a bug. Before the Summoner's focus-nerf on Sunflower, both skills use my Summoner's AP, which deal 10k damage for Bomb Away and 15k damage for Clawnado at 600-650AP, with a boost when used on Flying Nettle. Now at 763AP, they are not even over 8k damage.

I already made a bug report about this. Hope they actually read it, lol.

For SSP and no-CC requiring content, I still use them for some slight DPS boost.

14 hours ago, Kisagii said:

Both skills clawnado and bombs away are useless. The reason why is because it does not deal dmg from your ap, but the cats. Why do people think about using them? IDK they've probably never tested the skil on it's own.

200 dps from bombs away are 200 dps more. so why should i spec kd, if not needed?

Bombs away is a cat NUKE and you are giving up a cc, so I think it should do a lot more than it currently does.

But the post was about clawnado. Ever since our cats stop giving bleed stacks, I feel they've been declawed. For compensation, I would love a move that uses CAT CLAWS to actually be useful! Clawnado currently seems like garbage, especially considering what you give up to use it.

BUFF CLAWNADO! I would make it a suppress move (think warwick ult from LoL) so the cat would go crazy doing massive damage to a target and the target be unable to act until the attack is complete. Then make HM clawnado end with leaving the target blind (I remember when our cat could blind people!). Will that happen? Unlikely... but please do SOMETHING.

1 hour ago, Xiaoyen said:

! I would make it a suppress move (think warwick ult from LoL) so the cat would go crazy doing massive damage to a target and the target be unable to act until the attack is complete. Then make HM clawnado end with leaving the target blind (I remember when our cat could blind people!). Will that happen? Unlikely... but please do SOMETHING.

yea summoners need another suppressing move and also blind people and have bms dps , sin stealth kfm stun and wl buff, and 2 cats.

4 hours ago, tehs said:

yea summoners need another suppressing move and also blind people and have bms dps , sin stealth kfm stun and wl buff, and 2 cats.

4 hours ago, Xiaoyen said:

You forgot dashes and pulls. We definitely need those too. 

Dont forget guys, we also need a shadow clone skill for our cat!!!

I spec Ally Cat and use Bombs Away and Clawnado sometimes for pve when i dont need CC. It's not game changing but it helps the dps meter go up.

My Cats AP is 502 with 220% crit damage. During bombs away (+Flying nettles bonus)  it hits around 16k non crit and around 33k with a crit. Clawnado (+Flying nettles bonus) does around 3k per hit non crit and 6.6k per hit with crit. So it has around 33k damage potential just like bombs away. If you are not using Ally Cat your cats critical chance is 0% which makes Kapow, Bombs away and Clawnado pointless. 

In KR version it must not be bugged.

It would be a decent skill if it went off our AP instead of cats.

16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Actually

the clawnado badge is pretty usefull. Why? because it resets your HM roots.

Also, after the recent skill changes on KR server clawnado hits for 30k damage so....

1 hour ago, RainbowDashie said:

but why we should use a dmg skill just for our hm root instead of a cc skill? 

also the new blue badge will be the nearly most important stuff for sum.

You dont have to if u dont want to. I use it cause its proven very useful to me on certain situations and is much more reliable than the cd reduce from briar patch.

On 1/4/2017 at 2:15 AM, Grimoir said:

You dont have to if u dont want to. I use it cause its proven very useful to me on certain situations and is much more reliable than the cd reduce from briar patch.

I thought the briar patch cd reduction is pretty reliable. You mean it is unreliable as in you missed hitting the briar patch or as in you accidentally threw out the nettles before using the HM roots?

7e5997fca0.jpg 

I have 778AP, 239% crit damage and full legendary soul shield. MUST have Ally cat specc'd to do any cat skill damage at the time. With house cat the damage is a lot worse. i Think the KR version combines ally and house so you can do the 30k always if critting.

Archived