Warlock Arena its a joke?!?!?!?!?

AdrianoStyle

Warlock in Arena its a joke?!?!?!?!? I have been play a Warlock i trying Arena 9999999999999999999999999999999999 rounds all failed?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all lost???  Who created that sucks not supported and not balanced class in this game?!?!? i just cannot done with quest win 1 match pvp Its horrible game!!! all other classes beats me in 10-15 sec i have full eq all maxed this game is really joke. 

Dear game creators if you create new class and its not balanced please dont add it to the game! You destroyed all my fun from this game. Also this summoned creature is sucks it should be another new skill replaced with it.

Can you tell me how to win 1 match?! this game is horrile. oh my god..... Why game don't said me why? Why game don't says when i choosing the character about arena pvp? Wht game don"t says : if you choose this character it will be really sucks in pvp? why guys? if i have been seen that msg i should don't pick up that hero....... Ehhhhhhh...... I losted so much time for not bal;anced class with summon which is no needed this class don;t needs this summon it needs need good skill or something.

And now ishould get premium account to get more xp lvl credits etc? but for nothing? it not help me with other players to win beceuse this class will die on all pvp matches......

: (

Please fix the warlock Game creators!

I made it to gold after playing this game for 2 weeks ... it cant be that hard.

You are probably used to just 3 hit other not "maxed out" players in open pvp, but in Arena everyone has the same stats ! EQ doesnt matter there, only the amount of Skillopints due to HM-Level and HM skills are different.

You either play smart or you wont win a single game.

I understand, but it aint that bad and it aint that good. I was PVPing WL today to get some Zen Beans and lost most of the games. Its really tough bc we don't have much Invin as the other classes or a Q E for dodging. Try to get their tab escape with and proceed to CC them when you get a chance, but I completely agree WL isnt in a good spot for PvP atm and not until you get HM 2 for knockup and RMB ( Which is crazy hard unless you got friends who willing to help ) Not until we get the recent KR update I don't think we have much chances at PVP currently. Like people above said you gotta play smart with WL, no room for mistakes. 

Your class is one of the top pvp classes in this game, Your classes damage output in pve or pvp consider to be as same as op as BM

Your class just a pve class that spam same skills, Immune + some nice damage+ souburn+ instance kill.

You say your class get beaten by all class ?Did you go against Destroyer and they killed you easily ? If they did then sir you have problem

Since you going to be very sorry next skill change patch, Cause destroyer going to get pump while your class pve skills will be removed from your pvp style.

And for your notice your class able to 100-0 any other class in 10 seconds, You class was a winner of last few tournaments as well and not to mention the only class that able t o stand your wrath op damage is FM or Summoner because projectile protection or BD due to many immunes.

On 17/12/2016 at 0:13 PM, AdrianoStyle said:

Warlock in Arena its a joke?!?!?!?!? I have been play a Warlock i trying Arena 9999999999999999999999999999999999 rounds all failed?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all lost???  Who created that sucks not supported and not balanced class in this game?!?!? i just cannot done with quest win 1 match pvp Its horrible game!!! all other classes beats me in 10-15 sec i have full eq all maxed this game is really joke. 

Dear game creators if you create new class and its not balanced please dont add it to the game! You destroyed all my fun from this game. Also this summoned creature is sucks it should be another new skill replaced with it.

Can you tell me how to win 1 match?! this game is horrile. oh my god..... Why game don't said me why? Why game don't says when i choosing the character about arena pvp? Wht game don"t says : if you choose this character it will be really sucks in pvp? why guys? if i have been seen that msg i should don't pick up that hero....... Ehhhhhhh...... I losted so much time for not bal;anced class with summon which is no needed this class don;t needs this summon it needs need good skill or something.

And now ishould get premium account to get more xp lvl credits etc? but for nothing? it not help me with other players to win beceuse this class will die on all pvp matches......

: (

Please fix the warlock Game creators!

You probably doing something wrong bro, maybe watch some videos or get some tips from others players...

I also play WL and it's great in Arena PvP.

U just need to learn better ur skills, see which ones are good vs each class, not that the pve build u always use will work for arena or every class in there, i see some ppl in my guild having trouble with WL, but they don't even know which skills are better for pve or pvp... Also, u have to use thrall as much as you can... If u can use it properly, it gives u some advantage even agaisn't summoners..

11 hours ago, Suna said:

Actually i heard sin is gonna be strongest class.

tGYJWu5.jpg

zX0Db2R.jpg

Bluebufferino lol.

The sin chances are really awkward. Giving c stun charge is retarded and removing daze mine and making it kd only also kind of, though it get the radius of ice mine witch is nice. Still im pretty sure youre gonna see a lot more c stun+ice mine 'combo sins' when the 55 patch hits.

Btw are there any translated, somewhat complete patchnotes yet?

12 hours ago, Suna said:

Actually i heard sin is gonna be strongest class.

tGYJWu5.jpg

zX0Db2R.jpg

Assassin going to nerfed, Almost all classes going to get nerfed except Destroyer going to get pump

Not to mention that what you see here, is a pve element assassin which mean no pvp mechiansm

Game change things to spread pve skills from pvp, So fighting spirit not in pvp build

On 12/23/2016 at 0:23 PM, Valiant said:

Assassin going to nerfed, Almost all classes going to get nerfed except Destroyer going to get pump

Not to mention that what you see here, is a pve element assassin which mean no pvp mechiansm

Game change things to spread pve skills from pvp, So fighting spirit not in pvp build

Oh yeah? I wonder where you get all your destro magical wonderland balance changes from.

I´ve searched a bit for the sin changes and honestly saying sin gets nerfed is most likely gonna be very wrong, ESPECIALLY against destro where changing daze mine to a bigger radius kd mine actually is a buff (while really not mattering all that much, because ice bomb is most likely gonna stay superior, so who cares about the sh*tty mine right? Even though i use it against destros right now, it´s not because i think it´s the better mine to win with.).

Against other classes it won´t even matter as much as you might think it does as we basically get a second hook kick and i can 100-0 people now without ever using dazebomb in the entire combo anyways.

16 hours ago, N3ro said:

Oh yeah? I wonder where you get all your destro magical wonderland balance changes from.

I´ve searched a bit for the sin changes and honestly saying sin gets nerfed is most likely gonna be very wrong, ESPECIALLY against destro where changing daze mine to a bigger radius kd mine actually is a buff (while really not mattering all that much, because ice bomb is most likely gonna stay superior, so who cares about the sh*tty mine right? Even though i use it against destros right now, it´s not because i think it´s the better mine to win with.).

Against other classes it won´t even matter as much as you might think it does as we basically get a second hook kick and i can 100-0 people now without ever using dazebomb in the entire combo anyways.

I got my destroyer change from trusted site on Korean change,
And for classes  like Blade Master and Summoner their main damage will be nerfed(That before the big patch that korean did announce lately) 

And I will tell you who care about mines, Maybe not you as normal assassin player but people who is using it for poke and hide game 

And infact I talk about something else , They going to spread pve skills from pvp skills which many classes that depend on hyper between pve and pvp going to be nerfed to their death
Including no more Dragontongue for BM if they want pvp, No more Fighting spirit for Assassin or KFM if they want pvp, No more powerful aoe heal or powerful soulburn 

While Destroyer ,I can list you all the buffs they going to get and I will gave you a little hint of something that is coming : immune skill for 3 seconds

Edit:

Note that spread won't affect much destroyer ,Since they was already having no good pve skills beside their grab which prove my point of saying now that game developers know very well that our class is useless weak thing even in pvp some classes just over power them due to pve skills

10 hours ago, Valiant said:

And for classes  like Blade Master and Summoner their main damage will be nerfed(That before the big patch that korean did announce lately) 

And I will tell you who care about mines, Maybe not you as normal assassin player but people who is using it for poke and hide game 

And infact I talk about something else , They going to spread pve skills from pvp skills which many classes that depend on hyper between pve and pvp going to be nerfed to their death
Including no more Dragontongue for BM if they want pvp, No more Fighting spirit for Assassin or KFM if they want pvp, No more powerful aoe heal or powerful soulburn 

While Destroyer ,I can list you all the buffs they going to get and I will gave you a little hint of something that is coming : immune skill for 3 seconds

Seems good. I have enough soulburn in arena.

1 hour ago, Lerialis said:

Seems good. I have enough soulburn in arena.

Soulburn getting like cancer, Like I go against warlock in 1v1 I feel like 70% I would lose and make party when I win

But worst if you got them in enemy team either in 6v6 or 3v3 just pure cancer 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2016 at 2:10 AM, AdrianoStyle said:

These guys are high lvls so? and first videos shows enemy at silver medal vs gold so i can say this silver guys has worst set items etc vs this wl.

So i must wait until hm 2 or maybe hm 7? to be good? its not fair.

Gears and equipment DOES NOT AFFECT ARENA, SO STOP USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE. It doesn't matter if you have full equipment all maxed (which I doubt unless you're sitting at like 900+ AP and if you do then you have not used your class in a pvp scenerio all this time), the only thing that affects arena is your level (affects how much SP you have access too) and which skills have you unlocked (HM or level restriction) ....Focus on figuring out class mechanics and how each class "works" then figure out how to counter it to win.  Warlock damage is terrifying to deal with. Most likely can probably hit gold rank by PvEing people down with some idea of CC in mind and not hitting/wasting tab right away.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/12/2016 at 7:05 AM, Valiant said:

Edit:

Note that spread won't affect much destroyer ,Since they was already having no good pve skills beside their grab which prove my point of saying now that game developers know very well that our class is useless weak thing even in pvp some classes just over power them due to pve skills

Can you please link that information changes about Destroyer? I'm interested.

1 hour ago, MarayScore said:

Can you please link that information changes about Destroyer? I'm interested.

https://bnstree.com/skill/DE

You can already lookup all the skills on bnstree. The immunity skill is on f (stone armor) gives 3 seconds immunity after using stone shield (v) type 1. So basically they buffed the shield that ignored defence breaks (while removing the actual shield that ignored defence breaks). How broken it actually is depends a lot on how fast it activates, since you have to press 2 buttons and so you have to wait for the game to give you your new set of skills and you can blockbreak the shield before the immunity + you give up the stun. I´m not so sure if more iframes is really what destros need to beat sins, or rather faceroll sins, they can already beat us as it is. I´d be much more scared if they gave them more trololol openers like their 1 daze while gliding, but infight.

1 hour ago, N3ro said:

https://bnstree.com/skill/DE

You can already lookup all the skills on bnstree. The immunity skill is on f (stone armor) gives 3 seconds immunity after using stone shield (v) type 1. So basically they buffed the shield that ignored defence breaks (while removing the actual shield that ignored defence breaks). How broken it actually is depends a lot on how fast it activates, since you have to press 2 buttons and so you have to wait for the game to give you your new set of skills and you can blockbreak the shield before the immunity + you give up the stun. I´m not so sure if more iframes is really what destros need to beat sins, or rather faceroll sins, they can already beat us as it is. I´d be much more scared if they gave them more trololol openers like their 1 daze while gliding, but infight.

But from thew view of both skills, Then immune skill is available  every 24 second so once you active your shield you can go for immune which is amazing cause I remember they said immune going to have 1 min cooldown but that amazing really!

34 minutes ago, Valiant said:

But from thew view of both skills, Then immune skill is available  every 24 second so once you active your shield you can go for immune which is amazing cause I remember they said immune going to have 1 min cooldown but that amazing really!

Oh yeah didnt even see that it has no cd on the bns tree, so it gets the cd of your v (24 sec). But i dont think its actually gonna be 24sec... (He probably just didnt put everything in there some skills sin has are also labeled stun, while they should really kd) I assumed its gonna be 45sec, or MABE 36sec at best. If its 1min though i dont think its even gonna get used against a lot of classes over the stun shield.

Or there is some other catch like sins party decoy debuff, thst we didnt really know about until we got the patch (at least i did not).

1 hour ago, N3ro said:

Oh yeah didnt even see that it has no cd on the bns tree, so it gets the cd of your v (24 sec). But i dont think its actually gonna be 24sec... (He probably just didnt put everything in there some skills sin has are also labeled stun, while they should really kd) I assumed its gonna be 45sec, or MABE 36sec at best. If its 1min though i dont think its even gonna get used against a lot of classes over the stun shield.

Or there is some other catch like sins party decoy debuff, thst we didnt really know about until we got the patch (at least i did not).

No no he made the full skill change for it, Infact if you didn't notice that Shield 8 second frontal block got a 24 second CD as well Beside having 30% healing in 8 second and 70% defense reduction from damage!
Which I think it fair to have 3 second immune after 24 to 20 second CD which is amazing since they removed the "ignore breaking skills " from shield

And more to say about that, Double S got a 8 second CD instead of 12 CD

Btw that remind, Assassin going to get a heavy nerf on their Lotus of escape it got a 30 second instead of 45 second with a cost of increase 15 second on their CD if they did use it during stun, grab,daze, etc

And worst part it will start CD after they use Escape call xD

So bye bye op of assassin

46 minutes ago, Valiant said:

No no he made the full skill change for it, Infact if you didn't notice that Shield 8 second frontal block got a 24 second CD as well Beside having 30% healing in 8 second and 70% defense reduction from damage!
Which I think it fair to have 3 second immune after 24 to 20 second CD which is amazing since they removed the "ignore breaking skills " from shield

And more to say about that, Double S got a 8 second CD instead of 12 CD

Btw that remind, Assassin going to get a heavy nerf on their Lotus of escape it got a 30 second instead of 45 second with a cost of increase 15 second on their CD if they did use it during stun, grab,daze, etc

And worst part it will start CD after they use Escape call xD

So bye bye op of assassi

Lol, 45sec on being cct and -15 sec sec cd when using it when not cct is the same as its now. 'Big nerf' kappa. Guess things like less shunpo on 18 sec instead of 24sec +more iframes dont matter at all. All the poison buffs on countless skill increasing our damage on 5 stacks. Even kd bomb is gonna stack 2 poisons AND disable charges. Then hook kick gets 10 sek instead of 12 sec. Sadly we wont be able to use the 1 dash with 0m range in shadow build, because it makes our lighting rod cd higher (witch im not too upset about since ive learned to walk back 5m and 1 dash during my combos anyways). C stun buff is redicolous although i dont like the skill its so good youre bound to see a lot more sins running ice mine + c stun. 2f getting its range buffed to 16m is really good for tech chasing with tab swap and to 'dodge' bms c in flock stance. The q merge might be a buff too, not so much against destro (since i used the 3m one so i can just spam it even when they are fairly close to you), but the 3m one also had a faster annimation so merging the 2 and no longer being a 'side step' but instead a 8m range q to your back might imply that it also gets the increased annimation speed. And maybe ive forgot something. There is some sin thead where ive pretty much typed all the thoughts i had on the sin chances overall (though i was not sure about some things like the 1 dash change).

EDIT: Oh yeah i forgot about the daze decoy that gets a cd decrease to 8 seconds (same as current 2 sec iframe one) and also gets a 1sec iframe and also gonna reset our tab swap on sucessful counter. And flower actually gets buffed too btw as it does completely refill our chi bar, witch sometimes is really helpful.

Besides what do i care about a 8 seconds shield on a 24 seconds cd that is breakable. Sure emberstomp => stall. Have fun. Don´t think it´s even that good.

I don´t get where you find your big nerfs. The biggest nerf against destro is probably that the kd time bomb is no longer available and in it´s place we only get to use the daze timebomb, but it does refresh poison stacks, witch is nice. And the sleep cyclone sweep getting removed is for the most part just a convenience thing, kd is good enough to get threw spins, you can make a combo work just fine, its just not as faceroll as sleeping your opponent and having it´s only escape be f roll, i can also just lmb > web you on your getup and blockbreak your groundcounter and when you don´t use anything we can also just web you. And besides getting used to kd 1 is most likely benefitial if you´re gonna use kd mine, witch i´m DEFFINITELY gonna try, because then you can bait some kd skills with it and that makes your kd bomb a lot more useful.

Archived