Fault advertise

Cookiesfaces

As we all know the new update will reduce the material cost of the weapon upgrade
With the Ruins of Khanda Vihar update we’ll be releasing Baleful/Seraph Weapon Stages 7 through 9, as well as adjusting upgrade costs from Stage 1 through Stage 6 to more evenly progress material requirements, and overall reduce the material cost.

What we did not know is that NCsoft NA had secretly reduced the success rate of crafting the Silverfrost premium transformation stone (PSTS) SIGNIFICANTLY since the last maintenance ( 0 % in my case). I also come across other players who have experienced the same issue
At this moment, the price has increase to 400g / PSTS (5 hours before the update), and there only 4 left.
It is true that the demand is high but also there is extremely low chance to craft them. 
The price will be higher by the time the update arrive, and the price will be decided by NCSOFT
NCsoft stated that overall reduce material cost but they force the price of the material itself to spike.
for player who use currency exchange, at this moment the rate is about 1:9.5 - 1:10
100USD -> 8000Ncoin --> ~800gold probably can only get 1 SPTS
GG Ncsoft. 
And do not tell me again that NCSOFT DID NOT CONTROL CRAFTING RNG.

The only influence they have over it is changing the % in the way its calculated. The odds are like Vegas odds at winning anyone of the games of chance they have: the odds are in the houses favor every time.

Let's assume I give you a toon with all HM, skill books, and every slot maxed: why would you log in anymore? The RNG, which I detest, is there to keep you logging in each day.

You can't base your theory on just a few fails. Well maybe you can, but an unproven theory is still not a fact. 

For example,

if I roll a dice for a thousand times and I roll 5 50% of the time and the day after I roll 3 50% of the time, it's pretty silly to say that god changed the way how the dice works.

i allways wonder whats behind rng in this game, cause i havent seen worse yet

all korean games have sick dumb rng, yea, not really random - 100x fail then 5x success in row, but here omg...

anytime i can avoid rng, i pay for it, happily

whales profit on spts, if you do many in bulk, its profit allways

poor people, i would suggest just buy them, otw theres high chance, that you might end up drained completely without anything

The Silverfrost premium transformation stone is hard to transmute but its not impossible. The point is that NCsoft NA took the opportunity when demand of the SPTSs are high, they make it even harder - almost impossible to transmute. By lowering down the percentage of the success, Crafter will sell them in high prices, and PAY TO WIN Players has to spend more money through currency exchange in order to get the stone. 
Also, telling players that require materials reduced for upgrade legendary weapon, but intentionally force the price of the SPTS up. This is the part that NCSOFT NA messed up
At the end, NCSOFT NA only focus on making $$$ for their pocket - ripping of players

Seems like you like to cry for everything just look at this there is no 400g stone...  and moreover there are like 8 pages with the stones at the same price... i think instead of lowering the craft rate they increased it and since there is a lot of them the price must to be lower than 300g !!!!!!!! 

url]Screenshot_161207_000.jpgsubir foto

This topic is not about crying the price of the stone. I wanted to point out that there was interference affected the successful percentage of the stone before the update.
Like I mentioned at the first post, After the maintenance Wed Nov 30, the rate was extremely low, For me, it was 0%. If that was to continue the price of the stone would spike. Some people said that there was no proof of this, but after the last 2 troubling days I have proven that It was true

12 minutes ago, Cookiesfaces said:

This topic is not about crying the price of the stone. I wanted to point out that there was interference affected the successful percentage of the stone before the update.
Like I mentioned at the first post, After the maintenance Wed Nov 30, the rate was extremely low, For me, it was 0%. If that was to continue the price of the stone would spike. Some people said that there was no proof of this, but after the last 2 troubling days I have proven that It was true

How did you prove it? Show us the proof if you have it.

And just saying that your rate has lowered proves nothing. It's a certain percentage chance on every transmute, so it is possible that you've simply been unlucky.

It's like rolling 20 dice and getting a 6 five times, then rolling another 20 dice the next day and not getting a single 6. It doesn't mean that the chance to roll a 6 decreased from one day to the next, just that you didn't happen to roll any sixes that day.

Don't just say you've proven something when you haven't done anything of the sort.

@Zaraosguth what you said is true;Proving it to you is impossible; but After what happen to me the last 2 days, It proved itself. I am sorry that I can not discus the matter of what, why and how because I have agreed to follow the Blade and Soul code of conduct. thank you for the time you spend on following up my topic. Note that, this was happening before the update.

Archived