SPRINTERS!

WhiteFlash12

8 hours ago, DrowningEarth said:

3m is practically melee range. This is significantly harder than it sounds because it requires you to be next to them at all times. As mentioned, endgame players will have 20k vs a lvl 20's 12k stamina, plus they will have access to more gap closers/stealth skills.

This why I said sometimes, right? There are times that you happen to get closer to them because sins also have skills that have long cooldowns before they can be on stealth again.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, xxxAoi said:

This why I said sometimes, right? There are times that you happen to get closer to them because sins also have skills that have long cooldowns before they can be on stealth again.

You'd have better luck getting 100% transmute success on a dozen premium stones than managing to catch up to a rushing sin with a headstart and miraculously being in range of them when they cast smoke.

Also, shadow dash and decoy only have 8-9 second cooldowns and give 6s stealth, not sure why you think their skills have long cooldowns.

19 hours ago, DrowningEarth said:

You'd have better luck getting 100% transmute success on a dozen premium stones than managing to catch up to a rushing sin with a headstart and miraculously being in range of them when they cast smoke.

Also, shadow dash and decoy only have 8-9 second cooldowns and give 6s stealth, not sure why you think their skills have long cooldowns.

Why do you keep on skipping those important terms like SOMETIMES or ALSO? Seriously. Did you forget the 1m30s cooldown for FIGHTING SPIRIT (15s stealth) and SMOKE SCREEN (T3S3) (10s stealth)? Check bnstree.com first before arguing with me because those skills you mentioned require being hit (decoy) or approaching an enemy FROM BEHIND (shadow dash).

What is so difficult with just keeping up with the lowbies.. walk together with them.. Kill mobs together with them and finish together.

It's a mystery to me.

Maybe if only this idiot rushers put in lowbie's position..they will finally learn.  How annoying is to :

1.Got burned in firewall.

2.Unable to finish quest at all like in Supply chain or Bloodshade as some idiot just rush in.

3.Got no 1,2 repeatedly as today that DG are in daily.

Getting commanded "plz carrry me senpai" by lowbie ? There's nothing holding you from just take it slow and steady... kill mobs but no need to rush.

That event however...i never encountered any, never in my "career" of my public service run.. lowbie trolling asked to be carried... all i heard basically :

1.Silence

2.Rage toward RNGsus

3.Keep pace with us senpai \ o /

4.common talk like.. what car you have or other games.

5.Thanks for keeping up with us senpai \ o /

6.Are you using mod senpai ? Ur boobs are so big.

29 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

That event however...i never encountered any, never in my "career" of my public service run.. lowbie trolling asked to be carried... all i heard basically :

1.Silence
2.Rage toward RNGsu

My experience with newbies is awesome these days but there's one time someone asked me to carry them. It's not of a problem since I was farming for mats. Most of them were willing to learn and don't hesitate to ask questions. I also initiate conversations with tips like doing the main quests first which they liked the most.

But then, there are trolls. SMH

On 11/25/2016 at 5:55 AM, xxxAoi said:

Practice

how long you think does it take to the player's stamina to fully refill? i didn't calculate the time literally but from prediction i can tell at least it takes 20 seconds for more than half the stamina bar to refill, you know what happens during 20 seconds? ... you die. besides needing to glide over mobs, you need to gain momentum and you need to run and fly away from a HIGH area of some sort, and according to my knowledge such higher edges don't exist! and your normal jump can easily be attacked while in mid airborne in short even with practice the environment is against you , got any other suggestions? 

16 hours ago, xxxAoi said:

My experience with newbies is awesome these days but there's one time someone asked me to carry them. It's not of a problem since I was farming for mats. Most of them were willing to learn and don't hesitate to ask questions. I also initiate conversations with tips like doing the main quests first which they liked the most.

But then, there are trolls. SMH

thanks for helping others mostly appreciated , and trolls ... eventually will learn to respect i hope 

16 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

What is so difficult with just keeping up with the lowbies.. walk together with them.. Kill mobs together with them and finish together.

It's a mystery to me.

Maybe if only this idiot rushers put in lowbie's position..they will finally learn.  How annoying is to :

1.Got burned in firewall.

2.Unable to finish quest at all like in Supply chain or Bloodshade as some idiot just rush in.

3.Got no 1,2 repeatedly as today that DG are in daily.

Getting commanded "plz carrry me senpai" by lowbie ? There's nothing holding you from just take it slow and steady... kill mobs but no need to rush.

1.Silence

2.Rage toward RNGsus

while in dungeons most of the time players are busy with fighting for their lives, when its about an item to bid on they all most of time stand still to see what kind of items may come out, some may start healing, others may change their skill trees, and such , you know what this is called right? "playing a game!" and having experience with others , for myself mostly when i am in trouble and someone helps me with either finishing off a mob that is targeting me, or helps me revive and such, i instantly thank them, and yes if high players are ready to SACRIFICE these minutes from their PRECIOUS PRICELESS LIFE to help others, and we know that doing "that and helping out" is none of their interest anyways they'll be thanked, even if not directly people will appreciate a great aid! 

yes i support you! i liked what you wrote!

you'll hear many saying "wait for us!, wait for me!, i'm almost there just wait!" and such.

number 6 made me smile a bit .. because yeah that's one of the game's main advertisements, the Gon race with its ladies with the biggest tits i'm not sure if there's a way to indeed make them even bigger, but seriously that is one of the reasons why people prefer female characters, Jin, Lyn, and Yun are all good, but Gon are mostly poplar for that.

but you know what even CAN and WILL make your experience even a bigger hell than meeting a rusher? it's reaching the end to discover you got the chest for a weapon for a break through / evolution of another class! sheesh! 

what is so hard about keeping up with lowbies and helping out to clear mobs? i wonder is that rusher in school playing? playing during an exam on a PC? playing in the church or in a temple? playing in public? playing in a dark place where thugs are to be expected? playing in a bar? playing during a robbery? i mean what is the reason that the rushers need to finish the dungeons SOOOOOOO fast they can't even offer a breathe out before the dungeon is done? are the holding breathe in a tournament who can hold their breathes until they finish a dungeon? like really?? what is the reason? playing using Data instead of a router? 

yup maybe if a rusher goes into what a lowbie goes into they'd understand what the rage is all about!

from firewalls of instant death, to hordes of mobs all turning into a mountain against you, to reaching the next area only to be welcomed with an attack, try to return and the mobs are already ready for you! and you get sandwiched!, to being forced to rush with your limited stamina to stop every few meters in game and have to refill your stamina bar only to be attacked and your stamina bar is officially locked until the fight ends! and guess what! you must kill EVERYTHING! ... if i were you i'd just start saying my prays, reaching the goal at last / or dying and being forced outside the dungeon because the rusher just finished the quest and instantly left the party leaving you behind like a rotten bone waiting to shatter into pieces, or you indeed make it to the finish line and you NEED to get the boss quest only to see the entrance fire walled and the boss is dead... and all that adrenaline rush you had to stay living was for nothing! and at last when you enter a dungeon and EVERYONE is a rusher! you try to BEG them to help you out and help clear the path, and get ready for the dictionary of street and sailors talk will open over you that they'll make a senior sailor very proud! [not even sure if that joke is now outdated or not] but you got my meaning! in short rushers can turn a fun game into a living hell for the low level players, and as a revenge the low levels once they level up they'll do the same and so on the circle continues until someone does something about it .. 

that's why i started this subject! because i'm sick of this disgusting reality of rushing! 

thanks for commenting 

Some of you really forget that this game is really time consuming, so not everyone has enough time for it so obviously people will SPRINT low content dungeons, ESPECIALLY on daily challenge, you either keep up in those dungeons and get carried by lemming train or just quit. Newbies or not, but if you have played a few mmo titles in the past then you should get the idea that it's the same thing everywhere.

No the real problem is a lot of people don't know they can just leave party after getting into F8 entrance. LEAVE PARTY before entering the portal. Solo, rush, whatever you want NOBODY CARES. The problem is people choose not to leave party so they can rush and kill final boss before the rest can reach, effectively trolling everyone else.

Especially when the party already have multiple low levels meaning they DON'T NEED high levels carries so these people can get off their high horse by leaving party and soloing themselves. Even if the party only have 1 low level the rest of high levels who don't like to carry other can LEAVE PARTY and solo themselves. Stop pushing the blame on low levels when they are just doing what they are supposed to do, when it is the high levels that are abusing their high level stats.

On 11/26/2016 at 11:50 PM, xxxAoi said:

Why do you keep on skipping those important terms like SOMETIMES or ALSO? Seriously. Did you forget the 1m30s cooldown for FIGHTING SPIRIT (15s stealth) and SMOKE SCREEN (T3S3) (10s stealth)? Check bnstree.com first before arguing with me because those skills you mentioned require being hit (decoy) or approaching an enemy FROM BEHIND (shadow dash).

lol. That "sometimes" or "also" is incredibly misleading. For a newbie to catch up to the sin and catch stealth via smoke, that sin would basically have to let them get close. The probability is closer to "never."

What... it's really easy to shadow dash off mobs in blackram, there are plenty patrolling with their backs to incoming players, or do tab+1. It's not exactly hard to land a stealth proc via counter using decoy, I stealth off mobs with my summoner all the time. Sins also have other stealth combos, i.e. poison + hook kick.

2 hours ago, DrowningEarth said:

lol. That "sometimes" or "also" is incredibly misleading. For a newbie to catch up to the sin and catch stealth via smoke, that sin would basically have to let them get close. The probability is closer to "never."

What... it's really easy to shadow dash off mobs in blackram, there are plenty patrolling with their backs to incoming players, or do tab+1. It's not exactly hard to land a stealth proc via counter using decoy, I stealth off mobs with my summoner all the time. Sins also have other stealth combos, i.e. poison + hook kick.

I'm done talking. I only gave tips so you can ADAPT not to take it as if it's the best option in-game. People will sprint even if people post these stuff here. Is there anything you can do? Nothing, right? Geez. You're giving me a heart attack.

^
#LyfeStruggles #BlackramNarrowsStruggles
--
I always run blackram narrows alone but sometimes as a sin I just switch to shuriken and spam x since evething dies in 1 shuriken it's fun to do and it helps the low "leftovers" when I was on my alt low lv sin I got in pt with some sin hm7 rushing, I sin lv22 out ran him to the boss and ezpz killed  him in fire...

RIP.

9 hours ago, xxxAoi said:

I'm done talking. I only gave tips so you can ADAPT not to take it as if it's the best option in-game. People will sprint even if people post these stuff here. Is there anything you can do? Nothing, right? Geez. You're giving me a heart attack.

thanks at least for joining in the topic if you're leaving then we hope for you a great day, i know that nothing will happen as you said but at the very least i opened the topic to see if anyone is encountering the same problem and to seek aid from everyone about the whole thing. you gave us your words, tips and opinions and we appreciate it, thanks and please take care about yourself and your health 

On 11/27/2016 at 4:01 AM, SoulsHunter said:

No the real problem is a lot of people don't know they can just leave party after getting into F8 entrance. LEAVE PARTY before entering the portal. Solo, rush, whatever you want NOBODY CARES. The problem is people choose not to leave party so they can rush and kill final boss before the rest can reach, effectively trolling everyone else.

Especially when the party already have multiple low levels meaning they DON'T NEED high levels carries so these people can get off their high horse by leaving party and soloing themselves. Even if the party only have 1 low level the rest of high levels who don't like to carry other can LEAVE PARTY and solo themselves. Stop pushing the blame on low levels when they are just doing what they are supposed to do, when it is the high levels that are abusing their high level stats.

to be honest this is the first time for me to know about that, i know you can leave party at the dungeon portal area but i didn't know you can actually enter it alone and fight it all by yourself for me this is news! thanks!

On 11/27/2016 at 3:57 AM, Sinnaru said:

Some of you really forget that this game is really time consuming, so not everyone has enough time for it so obviously people will SPRINT low content dungeons, ESPECIALLY on daily challenge, you either keep up in those dungeons and get carried by lemming train or just quit. Newbies or not, but if you have played a few mmo titles in the past then you should get the idea that it's the same thing everywhere.

let's see here .. i played fiesta online, silkroad online, florensia online, Fly For Fun online, jade dynasty online, age of wu shu online, runescape online, grand fantasia online, scarlet blades online, and i don't seem to be able to remember what other games i played as well, but most party base dungeons on these games indeed had level limit system and too high players were prohibited from entering low level dungeons as well even pvp areas were level locked from a certain limit to a certain limit so yeah....

saying these games are too much time consuming.. wow! ALL RPG games like in MMO[RPG] are insanely time eaters! and one has to throw MANY HOURS upon hours of your life to play them and no one is asking you to stay! you can simply leave at any moment you feel like it! but telling this "get good" and other kinds of bullshit, not every gamer is a  goddamned HARDCORE gamer here! and without lowbies in the very beginning there would have been NO HIGHBIES to begin with it! if you're playing with level 50 hongmoon level whatever you MUST HAVE HAD TO FIGHT IN HEAVEN'S REACH AND HAD TO WATCH MASTER HONG GET KILLED BEFORE YOUR EYES  at some point! because that is literally the first cutscene you watch before ACTUAL gameplay starts outside the tutorial! if you don't have time to do something NO ONE GOD DAMNED ASKED YOU TO EVEN LOGIN! 

this is just a game! it's not essential for life! it's not a matter of life or death! it's mere another massive multiplayer online  role playing game! nothing else! 

i met many high level players who ran past us and who fought on their own, i myself used to sprint before others IN ORDER TO PAVE THEM WAY FOR THEM! it's not about the game or about the classes, it's about how you see it! what are your principals? 

just answer are you playing for yourself just to have fun solo and everyone else can LITERALLY go to hell because you're having fun and you're the only EXISTENCE that matters

or are you playing because you want to enjoy a multiplayer online game where everyone can play together acknowledging the existence of each other and helping each other out? you may get into fights or arguments and you may as well  leave those ex playing mates and find others all in all is ok but you always keep in mind that there are millions out there logging in and out  the game all the time and you can't just tell them either get good or leave! 

what's your answer are you type A or type B? 

17 minutes ago, WhiteFlash12 said:

first i was asking Sinnaru by the name, secondly there's no type C and if you want to add  it what is it like? what is the priority and the gaming style of type C? 

Type C: taking a break of the game :P

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2016 at 0:56 AM, Raizou said:

Type C: taking a break of the game :P

well yeah i have been taking a lengthy break by now that i'm almost about to quit playing altogether, if that's your intention then great work! you inspired me to delete all my 7 characters now because playing the game no longer fun anymore.! well done! indeed choice C was not only to take a break, but rather to quit the game altogether who could have figured that out! 

7 hours ago, WhiteFlash12 said:

well yeah i have been taking a lengthy break by now that i'm almost about to quit playing altogether, if that's your intention then great work! you inspired me to delete all my 7 characters now because playing the game no longer fun anymore.! well done! indeed choice C was not only to take a break, but rather to quit the game altogether who could have figured that out! 

Its my fault? :o Sry, THIS wasnt my intention! I only wanted to recommend you to take a break of the game, and then play again. I thought, you would get "this feeling of bns" again... But sry again mate :/

On 12/31/2016 at 5:48 PM, Raizou said:

Its my fault? :o Sry, THIS wasnt my intention! I only wanted to recommend you to take a break of the game, and then play again. I thought, you would get "this feeling of bns" again... But sry again mate :/

nah not your fault and you're not one to be blamed either, if you want someone to get back the feeling for the game just advice them to go play with their favorite class or just simply go do something they like that has relation with the game like reading its wiki or thinking about better combo combinations and such, i'm saying something refreshing.

i can't play much bns anyway because simply i got my finals this week, well whatever thanks for replying anyways, and if we're not going to talk anymore about sprinters, i may as well just ask the admins to label this ticket "done and closed" since it's only goal was to discuss how to deal with them in the first place.

11 hours ago, Wataru said:

Taiwan players rush like that too when I played there.

well that's not a reason to also lose common sense when you know not all of your teammate are present.

--------------

Anyway a "good news". The firewall in  narrows final boss is no more. However The one at bridge still exist. 

Plus the risk of missing the quest are still there.  Because ppl with fast loadin did not wait for others to load first. 

bah so i pressed lfg on yesterdays narrows dc... so there were 3 hm5-hm6, 2 hm12, and one lvl25

typical, us two hm12 helping lowbie clearing all, being like 15s behind

when we all were about to enter boss room, they just finished it, cricket

soo what jerk can do this, and it was typical, this fresh lvl50s - oh we kings wont lose 10-15s cause you noobs are behind, helping lowbie

6 hours ago, babeln said:

bah so i pressed lfg on yesterdays narrows dc... so there were 3 hm5-hm6, 2 hm12, and one lvl25

typical, us two hm12 helping lowbie clearing all, being like 15s behind

when we all were about to enter boss room, they just finished it, cricket

soo what jerk can do this, and it was typical, this fresh lvl50s - oh we kings wont lose 10-15s cause you noobs are behind, helping lowbie

whoever says that helping lowbies with their enemies and supporting the progress is being a noob is a noob him/herself! so what if you're fresh 50 or vetren hm 10 or whatever, if you wish to solo the dungeon alone then don't join a party in the first place! if you're there for a team then kick out anyone that invades your team without permission, and low loading speed is something i am facing as well, if you see someone rushing through while you are just loaded just kick them out of party! we need to start kicking sprinters outside party and forcing them outside the dungeon the moment we feel they are being jerks! it's called an MMORPG so that all players enjoy it not only a number of specific ones! 

Archived