SPRINTERS!

WhiteFlash12

so here i stand again alone the last person to reach the blackram narrow ending and all my party has already finished the dungeon defeated the boss and left me standing behind! 
after the game disconnected me from the game 4 times before i managed to reach the devourer lair, and now this! ... can i understand why do players and specially assassins who reached level 50 and hongmoon level 10 , why do those players return to the very first dungeons of the game and RUIN the whole fight for players that are recently level 21+? 
i enter the dungeon party finder expecting some help indeed and help comes from NUMBERS!! 6 players party and only to find that some of us are level 50 with an assassin between us!
and while my game is loading the dungeon i arrive to discover that the assassin ALREADY reached the boss fight WITHOUT TOUCHING A SINGLE ENEMY IN THEIR WAY TO THE BOSS FIGHT! now i'm stuck with all the mobs returning to me as they finish me once and for all while the others with faster loading time already managed to defeat the boss get the reward and LEAVE THE DUNGEON and i'm STILL UNABLE to move! because in front of me are mobs and behind me are mobs as well! 
NOT EVERYONE HAS THE ENDURANCE OF LEVEL 50 PLAYERS SPECIALLY IN STAMINA! we can't run as fast as they can we can't reach so fa so quickly! i'm starting to call this disgusting thing "rushers syndrome"! 
and kid you not! when i asked them why do they rush? they replied with the F word back at me! 
will they die if they kill mobs in their way? will the game crash? will they get level down? WILL THE GODDAMNED WORLD END IF THOSE PLAYERS STOPPED RUSHING AND LEAVING ALL THE MOBS BEHIND THEM TO DINE ON THE "leftovers"?! 
after 4 times of this repeated disgusting situation i simply left the dungeon on my own! 
because i HATED IT! if i can't even reach the SECOND DUNGEON ROOM BEFORE THE BOSS IS ALREADY DEALT WITH then what's the point in having numbers in parties? just give us infinite rush speed and the dungeons will turn into stamina based RACES! no more fighting no more team work only racing with your fastest to reach the boss and finish it! 
i'm not saying i don't want any help from higher level players, i'm just saying that RUSHING is destroying the game experience for everyone! if we can't finish a dungeon quick enough without help at least we want help from someone that will NOT leave us as leftovers for the mobs! this is very disgusting! being left alone to be later killed, and when asked what did you do wrong they swear at you for not being a spiriting champion?! what?!!! are we not supposed to enter the god damned dungeons until we strike level 50? and hongmoon level 10? are we really supposed to turn the whole dungeon crawler experience into super speed racing? because they are right now nothing more than racing anyways! the winner finishes in about 4 minutes of none stop running and the loser dies! that's it! you know how many players will quit dungeons if this stays this way? i'm not sure myself how many, but i'll be with them. no one cares? yeah THOUGHT SO!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah looks like you had bastards in your party. I've experienced this many times when I'm making alts. A lot of them don't even wait for you and rush their way through without helping. If I was in the party and I see a low lvl I will kill everything needed so that the lower people can get through without a problem. 

There are also times when I get a loading screen before I get to the last boss and they start without me loading in and I don't even get the quest done when they finish since by the time I load in the boss is already dead. 

I just wish people will wait for all the slower people instead of rushing because not everyone is as fast as they are.

sorry to hear that.

but yeah.. this kind of rushing idiocy has become cancer.  I don't know how many slow loaders, or low lvls got this treatment. But you're not the first and may not be the last.  That sin is an idiot and no worries... karma will befall upon him/her. 

and it also happen in high lvl dungeon except the highest one DT or EC.

I wish something could be done.. at least by having some "freeze time" like counter strike which prevent any movement before all ppl load in and combat effective in Dg's.

Other than that..the community needs a good dose of this.

large.jpg

It's either there's a daily challenge in Blackram Narrows or he's trying to rush the dungeon to get the blight dagger for his legendary weapon. Regardless, it can be done in solo at that level. It's just that there's no option to enter a solo dungeon on F8.

1 hour ago, xxxAoi said:

It's either there's a daily challenge in Blackram Narrows or he's trying to rush the dungeon to get the blight dagger for his legendary weapon. Regardless, it can be done in solo at that level. It's just that there's no option to enter a solo dungeon on F8.

that's exactly what I do when there's a Blackram Narrows Daily challenge. I'm too lazy to windstride to the Dungeon location. F8 is a lot faster, then I rush and kill the boss. I feel sad for the newbies.

3 hours ago, Dode said:

that's exactly what I do when there's a Blackram Narrows Daily challenge. I'm too lazy to windstride to the Dungeon location. F8 is a lot faster, then I rush and kill the boss. I feel sad for the newbies.

if thats the case when they do find a party in f8, once they get into dungeon lobby they can just leave the party and go solo it as many times as they feel like. You know instead of rushing it and leaving the newbs behind and wasting their times  

13 minutes ago, Nicana said:

if thats the case when they do find a party in f8, once they get into dungeon lobby they can just leave the party and go solo it as many times as they feel like. You know instead of rushing it and leaving the newbs behind and wasting their times  

Well, some newbie players also depends with the higher level players to clear the dungeon quickly.

that's a nice idea too but players wont give a damn for that, they will just accept the quest really quick then run into the portal and rush to kill the boss. Which is me but not only me. :P

2 hours ago, Dode said:

Well, some newbie players also depends with the higher level players to clear the dungeon quickly.

that's a nice idea too but players wont give a damn for that, they will just accept the quest really quick then run into the portal and rush to kill the boss. Which is me but not only me. :P

fair enough. but the problem is does that high lvl player have the intent to help them get through it quickly, if not just leave the party its literally clicking one button

2 minutes ago, Nicana said:

fair enough. but the problem is does that high lvl player have the intent to help them get through it quickly, if not just leave the party its literally clicking one button

I do wait for them sometimes if I'm not really in a hurry or else they'll start saying bad words and things + report. lmao. What I hate the most, are the assassins they're too fast to reach the boss tho.

8 hours ago, Kisagii said:

Yeah looks like you had bastards in your party. I've experienced this many times when I'm making alts. A lot of them don't even wait for you and rush their way through without helping. If I was in the party and I see a low lvl I will kill everything needed so that the lower people can get through without a problem. 

There are also times when I get a loading screen before I get to the last boss and they start without me loading in and I don't even get the quest done when they finish since by the time I load in the boss is already dead. 

I just wish people will wait for all the slower people instead of rushing because not everyone is as fast as they are.

having players like this will end up making everyone to hate playing dungeons altogether! why can't players just get along?! 

7 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

sorry to hear that.

but yeah.. this kind of rushing idiocy has become cancer.  I don't know how many slow loaders, or low lvls got this treatment. But you're not the first and may not be the last.  That sin is an idiot and no worries... karma will befall upon him/her. 

and it also happen in high lvl dungeon except the highest one DT or EC.

I wish something could be done.. at least by having some "freeze time" like counter strike which prevent any movement before all ppl load in and combat effective in Dg's.

Other than that..the community needs a good dose of this.

large.jpg

yeah the community will get that dose... once master hong comes back to life! 

3 hours ago, xxxAoi said:

and when a party have 6 people in it does that mean the player has the right to run to his/her goal regardless of what the others' needs?

1 hour ago, Dode said:

I do wait for them sometimes if I'm not really in a hurry or else they'll start saying bad words and things + report. lmao. What I hate the most, are the assassins they're too fast to reach the boss tho.

well just know that when you are "rushing syndrome" your path for your daily, you are making MORE THAN SURE that lower level players will think over 10 times the next time they make a character or even enter a dungeon! ... if every assassin is that way, soon enough the game will be over loaded by high leveled assassins that will overtake everything and make the dungeons nothing more than rushing races! and what about the others classes? who cares! the class that can RUN FASTER to WIN the  RACE and make YOU feel satisfied is the class that overthrows all else! 

1 hour ago, WhiteFlash12 said:

and when a party have 6 people in it does that mean the player has the right to run to his/her goal regardless of what the others' needs?

@Nicana has already pointed out that high-level players better leave the party if they prefer doing it solo. Of course, it's not healthy for our friendliest community to do everything on your own. Kappa.

Well, just a tip though, in any case some idgit tries to rush without you, just run run run and forget the auction because you'll still end up getting the soul shields, weapon and materials you need. Sometimes sins use their smoke screen you can also be in stealth mode as long as you're within 3 meters near him. Train yourself to glide and be a ninja to dodge those mobs without getting the aggro. This is what I do with my level 25 alts before.

8 hours ago, WhiteFlash12 said:

well just know that when you are "rushing syndrome" your path for your daily, you are making MORE THAN SURE that lower level players will think over 10 times the next time they make a character or even enter a dungeon! ... if every assassin is that way, soon enough the game will be over loaded by high leveled assassins that will overtake everything and make the dungeons nothing more than rushing races! and what about the others classes? who cares! the class that can RUN FASTER to WIN the  RACE and make YOU feel satisfied is the class that overthrows all else! 

I dont think ncsoft will fix dungeon party finders with the same level as your character. It really depends on the guy if they wait for the others or not. I know it kinda feel sad if they rush quickly to the boss. Daily Challenge made them do this (mostly)

Just now, WhiteFlash12 said:

ok so learn to glide over the mobs and learn to run away.. and how am i supposed to do that through level 21 to 25? and once more thing how will i get smoke screen when the assassins are already 50+ meters away the moment my game decides it's time to load the dungeon? 

Practice

13 hours ago, xxxAoi said:

@Nicana has already pointed out that high-level players better leave the party if they prefer doing it solo. Of course, it's not healthy for our friendliest community to do everything on your own. Kappa.

Well, just a tip though, in any case some idgit tries to rush without you, just run run run and forget the auction because you'll still end up getting the soul shields, weapon and materials you need. Sometimes sins use their smoke screen you can also be in stealth mode as long as you're within 3 meters near him. Train yourself to glide and be a ninja to dodge those mobs without getting the aggro. This is what I do with my level 25 alts before.

ok so learn to glide over the mobs and learn to run away.. and how am i supposed to do that through level 21 to 25? and once more thing how will i get smoke screen when the assassins are already 50+ meters away the moment my game decides it's time to load the dungeon? 

5 hours ago, Dode said:

I dont think ncsoft will fix dungeon party finders with the same level as your character. It really depends on the guy if they wait for the others or not. I know it kinda feel sad if they rush quickly to the boss. Daily Challenge made them do this (mostly)

you think NCSOFT should add a solo dungeon mode? where players can solo the whole "party based" dungeon on their own?

Rules for low level dungeons as high level player:

1. do it solo

2. if you dont wanna do it solo (because you are too lazy to teleport there what might be faster than waiting for a group in F8 but whatever, these people dont think so they waste their own time, too), join a group in F8 and if there is at least 1 low level player there, kill every mob inside the dungeon

People who cant follow any of these easy rules are just assholes. Try to follow them without stopping through the whole dungeon and let them kill the bosses. Dont wait too long, as soon as they change the section, you will win all auctions. If it doesnt work at all, try to form a group with only low level people.

25 minutes ago, WhiteFlash12 said:

you think NCSOFT should add a solo dungeon mode? where players can solo the whole "party based" dungeon on their own?

I don't see why not. There are achievements such as killing the infernal lord or Jinsoyun by yourself. Lots of people are doing it from other servers too, jsyk.

28 minutes ago, WhiteFlash12 said:

8 minutes ago, xxxAoi said:

I don't see why not. There are achievements such as killing the infernal lord or Jinsoyun by yourself. Lots of people are doing it from other servers too, jsyk.

"

Dungeon Difficulties Changes

Hongmoon training field allows you to fight instance bosses or even 24-man raid bosses for practice and learning purposes.

Currently, the difficulties of a hero instance is separated into 4-man and 6-man mode. After the update, Hero instances will be divided into Normal and Hard mode instead; both caters to 6-man party. The difficulties for normal and hard mode will be differentiated through the stats and skills of the bosses"

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-new-continent-level-55-cap-hongmoon-ultimate-skills/

I ran Blackram Narrows on a daily basis last month during the Halloween event. In 95% of the runs I was on, the higher level players were more or less accommodating and cleared mobs and waited for the low levels at the boss. There was the random jerk who rushes forward, but that was perhaps 5% of the runs.

On the other hand, I encountered many more self-entitled low-level players, ordering people about like they were slaving grunts, "clear this, we're waiting, hurry up!" Or rushing forward at the first mini boss, quite silly, burning the higher leveled players with the firewall, dying to the mini boss, what did they expect, and then blaming the higher levels for not saving them.

There are all kinds of players, don't paint everyone with the same brush, unless you expect to paint yourself similarly.

22 hours ago, Dode said:

Wat.

Low levels do not need carry in Narrows, period. The boss mechanics are fairly easy and they can 4man it and still get a quick clear. The 50k HP boss at the end doesn't take that long to kill. If you have players who are experienced, 2man is even possible, maybe even solo.

19 hours ago, xxxAoi said:

3m is practically melee range. This is significantly harder than it sounds because it requires you to be next to them at all times. As mentioned, endgame players will have 20k vs a lvl 20's 12k stamina, plus they will have access to more gap closers/stealth skills.

8 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Rules for low level dungeons as high level player:

1. do it solo

2. if you dont wanna do it solo (because you are too lazy to teleport there what might be faster than waiting for a group in F8 but whatever, these people dont think so they waste their own time, too), join a group in F8 and if there is at least 1 low level player there, kill every mob inside the dungeon

People who cant follow any of these easy rules are just assholes. Try to follow them without stopping through the whole dungeon and let them kill the bosses. Dont wait too long, as soon as they change the section, you will win all auctions. If it doesnt work at all, try to form a group with only low level people.

yup i like that 

4 hours ago, Khaen said:

I ran Blackram Narrows on a daily basis last month during the Halloween event. In 95% of the runs I was on, the higher level players were more or less accommodating and cleared mobs and waited for the low levels at the boss. There was the random jerk who rushes forward, but that was perhaps 5% of the runs.

On the other hand, I encountered many more self-entitled low-level players, ordering people about like they were slaving grunts, "clear this, we're waiting, hurry up!" Or rushing forward at the first mini boss, quite silly, burning the higher leveled players with the firewall, dying to the mini boss, what did they expect, and then blaming the higher levels for not saving them.

There are all kinds of players, don't paint everyone with the same brush, unless you expect to paint yourself similarly.

high players who are willing to help have my thanks, little level players and newbies may do some of those mistakes and i do admit that in my first dungeon ever i had no idea what kind of difficulty was waiting for me "i used to rush in order to prove myself useful" until i learned that i needed another 5 players of my own level to defeat a single mob because they were just that strong! low level players who shout out orders should learn manners and they should know that if they ask more politely with words like "would you please, if you don't mind, please help with this" and such that would make high level players even more encouraged into helping low level players specially if the low level players follow their request being done with something like "thanks! , mostly appreciated, thanks a bunch! , bless you! thanks!" but now, now , we don't live in a world of manners of gratitude, specially when a rushing sprinter is requested politely by a low level player to help out, and the answer is "get lost!" such things would make low level players to start demanding help forcefully because they'll start believing that "being rude, A RUDE sprinter" is the future they wait for when they level up to higher level ups, you know as "models" some others [ like myself personally ]   may end up NOT entering another dungeon until i gain more levels and when i'm strong enough with higher level skills to solo the dungeons ONLY then may i go back and start upgrading myself and my weapons [assuming] i remain alive enough to reach THAT level of skills! otherwise i'm not entering another dungeon ever again! assassins were built to run fast and escape, that's why mostly i believe other classes who can't go invisible would stay and help out until they at least get rid of the mobs they are following them don't forget that the moment a mob attacks you, you instantly are locked away from stamina bar, and if a single mob is not enough imagine having a whole school into a horde of them behind you back! if you stop even for once [specially when mobs attack you with CC type attacks slowing you down] you know for sure you just turned into a left over dinner if you are low level, and if you are high level it means you got some MORE nuisance to deal with INCLUDING the low level players as the FIRST nuisance unless you are having no problem helping them out.... TL;DR dungeons are supposed to be co-op gameplay experience players should respect that and should respect each other as well  

@DrowningEarth

We're talkin' bout sprinters here.

Mostly Daily Challenge quests.

Do you think High levels gonna help lowbies to clear (for ex.) Blackram Narrows? You think, they're gonna carry them? Depends but hell naawh.. others rushing to the boss and leave everyone else behind. Yeah lowbies can clear Narrows

Archived