6v6 D/cers will no longer receive ranked rewards

Shadovvv

2 hours ago, Wentoxxxx said:

Those players didnt do anything wrong, they used possibility that was allowed. I admit it is not fair, but such behavior was allowed.

How naive you are or how naive I should be to think that such behavior was allowed? You lost match = you lost ranks. Is that something strange? No, that is how BG was designed. Its common knowlage. How can you insist that avoiding this was something legal?

That is typical exploit.

To be honest I got my doubt before it was admited on stream it was ok. 

At such situation there could be lot of solution that would make every side happy.

First one after reporting messages they could write in NEWS and Forum that such behavior is not correct and have concequences if someone use it. Its simple and can be done  without any patches. At that time most of ppl still got gold rank around 1,7k.  problem realized and solved.

Another solution admit own mistake, appologize by community . Remove reward and as excuse give to everyone any outfit and 2 of currently autumn boxes. Result everyone is happy, community get peace.

39 minutes ago, Wentoxxxx said:

At such situation there could be lot of solution that would make every side happy.

First one after reporting messages they could write in NEWS and Forum that such behavior is not correct and have concequences if someone use it. Its simple and can be done  without any patches. At that time most of ppl still got gold rank around 1,7k.  problem realized and solved.

Another solution admit own mistake, appologize by community . Remove reward and as excuse give to everyone any outfit and 2 of currently autumn boxes. Result everyone is happy, community get peace.

or dont give exploiters any weakly or Season Rewards and every legal player is happy and some exploiters are mad as hell.

2 hours ago, Wentoxxxx said:

In this very forum you could a statement of the support was posted. Also i think in the general information it is stated that bugusing is forbidden. And finally every player with a minimum of inteligence did know that this can not be correct that you do not loose rank when you disconnected. Some players did it anyway due to their own greed and mb because they thought it would be nice to have a Pvp-Rank that they could never achieve with their own abilities. Nonetheless - it was always risky (try to remember the door-ss-abuse in ogoong a while ago) and everyone was aware of the fact that they could be punished. And now hopefully all of them will be. This will function as an exempel and hopefully prevent them to do exploiting next time...

13 hours ago, Wentoxxxx said:

To explane it better, you buy some chips and eat it by watching a film. In 2 weeks such act is getting forbidden, you stop do it, but police still come and arrest you for doing it 2 weeks ago and say something " Isnt it obviously that chips and watching is a crime? ".  And then everyone in your neighborhood laught about you. Exactly the same is happen here.

That is a terrible, and I do mean TERRIBLE analogy for this situation. The difference with this is that it was a bug or glitch that they were abusing so they would not lose their rank. When they brought up the event they clearly stated that disconnecting during the match or leaving in any way shape or form would cause you to lose rank points. The moment people noticed they were not losing rank points they did it more and more for the SOLE purpose of getting a high enough rank to be top 30 for the rewards. They knew what they were doing was wrong and continued to do so just because they figured they wouldn't get in trouble for it. This is the same thing as the people that played GTA5 online when it came out and started using glitches to give themselves an advantage, they too thought rockstar wouldnt do anything and even went as far as using the excuse 'well gta is all about lying and cheating and doing what you can to get ahead, they cant punish me for something they put into the game'. Then the moment they get sent to private solo lobbies for months/years they want to complain about it. You and or your friends did the crime now deal with the repercussions of it.

14 hours ago, Wentoxxxx said:

To explane it better, you buy some chips and eat it by watching a film. In 2 weeks such act is getting forbidden, you stop do it, but police still come and arrest you for doing it 2 weeks ago and say something " Isnt it obviously that chips and watching is a crime? ".  And then everyone in your neighborhood laught about you. Exactly the same is happen here.

Difference here is that the chips were legal at the moment of buying, but 6vs6 exploiting was never okay. You should compare it to eating chips in supermarket without paying for them and then getting caught 2 weeks later.

10 hours ago, Wentoxxxx said:

I'm near 100% sure that people asked about bans for DC and NCElusive say no. NCWest keep their word.

"Killing is legal, you just don't have to be seen". Would the police say that to you if they knew you? No I guess they would think you rly take it for granted. It's about the same as with people exploiting the ogong door bugg, "oh they did let it happen so now it's ok".

I am pro ban

This is what happened:

Community: "Will you go to jail if you run a red light?" (banned)

NCW: "no, you won't go to jail." (not ban-able)

People proceed to drive across red light and was caught and fined.

community noob: "WTF man?| You said we wouldn't be punished!"

Archived