About Battleground

StingerSs

Hello Mr. NCsoft Admins,

i wanna ask  why battleground is only 6vs6?

You can't make battleground something like 40 vs 40 or 20 vs 20 or 10 vs 10? I thing is not so hard.

You can make more pvp's  maybe capturing the flag  will be great.

Sorry but my english is not so good. I hope you can undarstend what i said. Just is so borring 6 vs 6. 

Btw you do something with ppl witch join in blattleground fight but just stay afk .

40v40? 20v20? Did you even thought for 1s what that would mean for the servers?

The hamster which is currently powering all the servers will die, that would be too much for him.

And just imagine putting 80 people on the same damn map. Just how big it should be? And who the hell would even want to play there?

6v6 is optimal and there is definitely no need for more. 

4 hours ago, Rog said:

40v40? 20v20? Did you even thought for 1s what that would mean for the servers?

The hamster which is currently powering all the servers will die, that would be too much for him.

And just imagine putting 80 people on the same damn map. Just how big it should be? And who the hell would even want to play there?

6v6 is optimal and there is definitely no need for more. 

Will have more fun then now dude. Now is just borring!!!

7 minutes ago, Windy said:

Revelations Online. It has it !

I will definitely give it a try. All I do is log in do Daily Challenge, some faction dailies then logoff. Its extremely boring atm. I would love to owpvp on a bigger scale, but because BnS hamster cant handle it, I guess we cant have it! Sounds like BnS needs a new hamster!

Don't need to be that large of a scale.

Just do a 24-instance, with 12 people each side. We can already do the 24-man people + extra freeloaders already, though it would require a a platinum-rank hamster of your own for that. In the end of this year, we will get our first 24-man raid.

Btw, NCWest Server is not powered with hamsters. They are cats.

12 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Don't need to be that large of a scale.

Just do a 24-instance, with 12 people each side. We can already do the 24-man people + extra freeloaders already, though it would require a a platinum-rank hamster of your own for that. In the end of this year, we will get our first 24-man raid.

Btw, NCWest Server is not powered with hamsters. They are cats.

with 24 people the hamster is already dead where i am. I can see it in pvp ssp where i cant even get enough damage to get box on terror because i lag so much i cant even press a button.

I can see it in pvp ssp where i cant even get enough damage to get box on terror because i lag so much i cant even press a button.

lool... It has Nothing to do with NCsoft servers that you are lagging and can't do enough to get the box, I play with All ticked for Maximum Graphic (apart motion blur)  even FEAA enabled stage 4... in SSP, and not even a bit shutter/lag in ssp, so clearly not NCsoft fault that you have a weak PC powered by Single Hamster is it?

Hello Mr. NCsoft Admins,

i wanna ask  why battleground is only 6vs6?

You can't make battleground something like 40 vs 40 or 20 vs 20 or 10 vs 10? I thing is not so hard.

You can make more pvp's  maybe capturing the flag  will be great.

Sorry but my english is not so good. I hope you can undarstend what i said. Just is so borring 6 vs 6. 

Btw you do something with ppl witch join in blattleground fight but just stay afk .

Yeah, That would be awesome, I miss Lineage 2 old times, where pvp used to be 500++++vs500+++++ and so on *Nostalgia * I wish BnS would have mass battles. 6v6 is Fun, but even if we could get 20vs20 or more would be so much fun

3 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

lool... It has Nothing to do with NCsoft servers that you are lagging and can't do enough to get the box, I play with All ticked for Maximum Graphic (apart motion blur)  even FEAA enabled stage 4... in SSP, and not even a bit shutter/lag in ssp, so clearly not NCsoft fault that you have a weak PC powered by Single Hamster is it?

Cleary my fault that i have a 200+ms ping in eu. Clearly my fault that this is the only game i play from the moon. I should have chosen moon servers. Clearly my fault that ping goes beyond 1000 ms if there are more than 12 people on the map even with the player hide enabled. Im clearly playing this game from a toaster. A game that came out 4 years ago that has shit optimization. Clearly its my fault that this game plays with 70+ fps in mushin with all the players around but can't handle ssp. Thanks for the advice i'll go get a my loaf of bread and make a toast in this toaster machine.

Cleary my fault that i have a 200+ms ping in eu. Clearly my fault that this is the only game i play from the moon. I should have chosen moon servers. Clearly my fault that ping goes beyond 1000 ms if there are more than 12 people on the map even with the player hide enabled. Im clearly playing this game from a toaster. A game that came out 4 years ago that has shit optimization. Clearly its my fault that this game plays with 70+ fps in mushin with all the players around but can't handle ssp. Thanks for the advice i'll go get a my loaf of bread and make a toast in this toaster machine.

Well go call ISP and show them where bottleneck is in pingplotter... or NCsoft has to order you a good internet too? I had this problem when I had dead hamster internet speed, I upgraded my Internet to Super Fibre, MS problem Solved, I had Screen Freezing, Combat lag, spikes and stuff, Upgraded From HDD to SSD , Upgraded Graphic Card, I play with everything maximum, apart Motion blur cuz that option sucks on any game. in SSP I haven't spike lagged or anything in any place of the map, no matter how crowded or not since I upgraded. So if servers are so shty like you say then Everyone, EVERYONE would complain about this, and everyone would feel it. First fix your setup/internet then blame.

16 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Well go call ISP and show them where bottleneck is in pingplotter... or NCsoft has to order you a good internet too? I had this problem when I had dead hamster internet speed, I upgraded my Internet to Super Fibre, MS problem Solved, I had Screen Freezing, Combat lag, spikes and stuff, Upgraded From HDD to SSD , Upgraded Graphic Card, I play with everything maximum, apart Motion blur cuz that option sucks on any game. in SSP I haven't spike lagged or anything in any place of the map, no matter how crowded or not since I upgraded. So if servers are so shty like you say then Everyone, EVERYONE would complain about this, and everyone would feel it. First fix your setup/internet then blame.

nice edvice but i have already done that and what it did was just reduce the ping from 300 ms -230ms. I tried pingploter and the lad happens at ncsoft ip address. There were a few bumps along the way but the biggest one was there. It was like 150+ something. There is where the delay happens.

Also as for the last part where have you been all this time where the whole community has been complaining nonstop about the shitty servers. So many left only because of that. I have played flash games with a better connection than this game.

nice edvice but i have already done that and what it did was just reduce the ping from 300 ms -230ms. I tried pingploter and the lad happens at ncsoft ip address. There were a few bumps along the way but the biggest one was there. It was like 150+ something. There is where the delay happens.

That's because the game originally in Korea was designed for people with gigabit internet services. and USA is no where close on servers

Archived