When will Blade Dancers get some love?

NotALoli

For those who never knew of the 2012 - 2013 Blade dancer we had fire and lighting build and upon NA release we we got the Wind / Lighting builds and with this recent patch BM's have gotten a 300% damage amplification while BD's got a shitty party buff as we know NA scrubs like myself only care about our own personal DPS and we don't give a damn about the party. So lemme ask this will BD ever get a buff because it's the most broken class in this game our lightning stance magically drops even if we're still hitting stuff and even if we're full chi. Compared to a 700 ap BM which can crit 30k's with flame tounge while a BDs flicker at most does 6-7k at 700 ap which is honestly stupid BM's are tanks which BD's are the dps version of the same class so please explain how this stupid buff came to be because any1 with half a brain knows tanks arn't supposed to be highest tier dps next to FM.

BD doesn't need anymore buffs, BD is solid the way it is - in both pvp and pve it does sufficient damage, has tons of iframes, has restraint, has CCs, has party shields.

You need to realize that BM is broken right now, because its broken doesn't mean everyone else should be broken too, they just need to fix BM.

Blade Dancer is in a good spot right now, Restraint is the most invaluable thing you can ever bring to a party.

Everyone seems to keep forgetting that balances were with KR patches in mind, i.e. endgame geared. We're way behind, and us catching up will take about a year from now. However, once we achieve that gear, a lot of classes with largely surpass Blade Masters.

The end of the year gives a Soul Shield that, for Blade Dancers, reduces their Guardian Tempest/Whirling Scourge/Flaming Scourge cooldown by 10%, giving Dual Strike/Storm Cleave a 100% damage increase and 50% cooldown reduction, and giving Rush/Multislash a 60% damage increase and 30% cooldown reduction. Meanwhile, all Blade Masters get is 15% damage increase on Flicker and 30% damage increase and 80% cooldown reduction on Five Point Strike, neither of which are meaningful for them.

4 hours ago, Kounat said:

pve it does sufficient damage, has tons of iframes, has restraint, has CCs, has party shields.

dmg: then why BD isn't in top dps rankings even in KR? cuz there have always be underdogs right?...

iframe: dps BD has only Q, E (12sec cd) and SS (8sec cd) with only 0,5sec iframe time + group shild for 3sec which has shared cd with other BD's and BM's + Z for one hit not very usable as it's in their dps rota + every other iframe means big dps loss (X, V).

restraint: good for party, bad for BD = dps loss + useless in solocontent like mushin tower.

CC's: double CC + KD + Daze (for kd losing drawstance means dps loss and for daze permanently great dps loss) even range classes like FM and SUM are better CC classes, as they don't lose this much dps like BD.

party shild: it's great, but again means dps loss for BD and has shared cd with a better version of it with BM.

3 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

The end of the year gives a Soul Shield that, for Blade Dancers, reduces their Guardian Tempest/Whirling Scourge/Flaming Scourge cooldown by 10%, giving Dual Strike/Storm Cleave a 100% damage increase and 50% cooldown reduction, and giving Rush/Multislash a 60% damage increase and 30% cooldown reduction.

only the 50% cd reduce for Storm Cleave is good for Seraph users, for Baleful users it's not that necessary. Other changes are not really this great. I would even have preffered the 15% flicker dmg from BM over BD's.

conclusion: "DPS BD" is the squishiest (low/bad iframes, no block) and a underdog dps class, that only get's love from others when it sacrifice their dps for them during restraint. A selfish (not grabing) BD is the uselest thing in this game...

@ OP - BD is fine. Whenever we start to get the rest of the legendary effects like Soul shields or that one Mushin floor 20 bracelet (if we get that. no idea) we'll improve. But that goes for everyone.

32 minutes ago, Aquatylys said:

He deserve to be nerfed to the ground...after summoner is the most OP class in game...is that kind of class where I go afk before a match in pvp!

12 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

U need nurf not love.

No one love this class no one watch this class in pvp.

Its an easy mode kid class created to give some satisfaction to no skilled players.

So be glad ur class is the way it is.

Git gud.

A couple of comments about why Blade Dancers do not need a nerf:

First of all, Blade Dancer has gotten nothing but buffs for the last few patches. You have been given another way to enter Draw Stance (Thunder Slash X) and Blade Storm which gives you Storm Cleave, Thunder Slash, Lightning Draw, and Blade Storm. The reason your class does not need any love is because your damage is fine currently. Just because your class is not in the top tiers does not mean its useless. Every class has their own niche in this game and yours just happens to be for supporting the party. What the others say is true as well, in some areas BD does indeed need a nerf because in PvP they have some really bullshit skills that make that class a very easy face roll. Before spouting that a class is useless be grateful for what you have because you could always get nerfed every patch instead of buffed.

11 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

And what class do you play?

Sin arena fm for farm.

No i win button here.

Also sin combos are the best n the longest plus if u have brain u can do so much more.

Surely sin has some specific combos chains but truth is u can do many more having imagination is a must.

What lbd have?? Spin spin immunity penta..lol

Lbd is a simple class with not many possibilities combo wise.

U may see sins in arena doin same combo(tab swap air combo poison web restealth stun ani stun ani kds etc But there are many more tho ppl use just one but i assure u sin can lock u with more ways if u got some imagination n time to practice them

5 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Sin arena fm for farm.

No i win button here.

Also sin combos are the best n the longest plus if u have brain u can do so much more.

Surely sin has some specific combos chains but truth is u can do many more having imagination is a must.

What lbd have?? Spin spin immunity penta..lol

Lbd is a simple class with not many possibilities combo wise.

U may see sins in arena doin same combo(tab swap air combo poison web restealth stun ani stun ani kds etc But there are many more tho ppl use just one but i assure u sin can lock u with more ways if u got some imagination n time to practice them

So basically the easy mode characters.

6 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

So basically the easy mode characters.

Im an honest man fm is easy for ssp n that was the reason i roll fm in ssp cause with my sin couldnt get loot so ur half right.

Sin isnt easy tho but its more ecxiting to play n i love my dark build for pve fm is easy burn n spam rmb lmb 2 no argue here.

But in arena no easy way for both.

Fm has no chance beat bm n has hell time vs spin class.

The only favorable match for fm is vs sin.

Sin has dif times with spin class but ok .

Personaly i got problem with sf cause i do t know them .

But saying sin easy lol.

Sin is the only class that can evolved combo wise in arena.

Its not a brain dead class.

I always talk about combo sins not pve trash time outers sins xd

3 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Im an honest man fm is easy for ssp n that was the reason i roll fm in ssp cause with my sin couldnt get loot so ur half right.

Sin isnt easy tho but its more ecxiting to play n i love my dark build for pve fm is easy burn n spam rmb lmb 2 no argue here.

But in arena no easy way for both.

Fm has no chance beat bm n has hell time vs spin class.

The only favorable match for fm is vs sin.

Sin has dif times with spin class but ok .

Personaly i got problem with sf cause i do t know them .

But saying sin easy lol.

Sin is the only class that can evolved combo wise in arena.

Its not a brain dead class.

I always talk about combo sins not pve trash time outers sins xd

Just saying. Alot of people play arena on a sin just because it's easy win class most of the time. But hey what should I know since I don't play arena and it's all I hear about them.

11 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Just saying. Alot of people play arena on a sin just because it's easy win class most of the time. But hey what should I know since I don't play arena and it's all I hear about them.

Thats the pve sins u mentioned in silver that is.

Anyway i play sin since beta n chose sin cause i wanted to be able to do many dif combos n not bind by one.

With sin u can improvise.

Example normaly sin will start with yab swap but u can decoy proc  f go behind use ur c stun with 3 n co tinue from there see where u go from there n many more just by having imagination

13 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

'go learn some real class' says pvp sin. I kek'd a little

No one will ever watch lbd pvp but many will watch sin bm kfm pvp.

Sum lbd have no value in pvp skill wise thus the not real class.

U know why u choose to play lbd ..yes u..cause it gives u the maximum with the least.

Also u dont have a real counter lmao its the only class in bns whithout having a counter class

Just now, azraelkun said:

No one will ever watch lbd pvp but many will watch sin bm kfm pvp.

Sum lbd have no value in pvp skill wise thus the not real class.

U know why u choose to play lbd ..yes u..cause it gives u the maximum with the least.

Also u dont have a real counter lmao its the only class in bns whithout having a counter class

1. i watch bd pvp

2. do we play the same game?

3. yep, you prolly know better why i chosed bd

4. bd have not real counter while bd is not real counter either, so its quite neutral here

14 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

1. i watch bd pvp

2. do we play the same game?

3. yep, you prolly know better why i chosed bd

4. bd have not real counter while bd is not real counter either, so its quite neutral here

Lbd counter fm sin des sum ez

So learn ur facts right

1 minute ago, azraelkun said:

Lbd n sum what is there to watch? Spam sunflower or spin hehehe come on dude who in his right mind will watch this.

Ps i fell from my chair loughin 

To be honest I'd rather watch BD/sum pvp than sin pvp. What else is there than lame stealth? No matter what comboes you make it's still boring stealth class in my eyes.

7 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

To be honest I'd rather watch BD/sum pvp than sin pvp. What else is there than lame stealth? No matter what comboes you make it's still boring stealth class in my eyes.

Ur wrong there.

Lemme tell u why.

Combo sins barely get in stealth so stealth is out of the question.

U would be right if it was pve sin that he is always in stealth n poke dps till time end.

What they do is just rb f in stealth surely nothin to watch there im with u but combo sins are amazing to watch.

Combo sins need to get stealth for like 1 sec till stun u no need for more.

Watch viles games or xukania n u will see what a combo sin is n what a trash pve sin is xd

Archived