Invisible Gauntlets/Glowing hands

TheNineTailedFox

Hi,

I've been playing as a KFM since the release of the game. Great class, good for PvE and PvP.  Hard to master, I like that.

But what I don't like, are the weapons. They're all too big in my opinion. I don't like any of them. My best solution was using the Silver Deva Gauntlets appearance on my main weapon only because those are the only gauntlets in the game that aren't huge. So whenever they're going to add a new collection of weapons skins in the HM store, why don't they add some lore-friendly Invisible Gauntlets? KFM's will finally be able to fight with their fists. It makes the whole class more fun in my opinion.

If you think Invisible gauntlets are a bad idea because it might be too confusing, Glowing hands are amazing too.

6 hours ago, United17 said:

Ya hard to find even one decent one, the cold iron gauntlets (I think they're called) are just normal small and black but alas aren't even available for glamour.

Check the marketplace for the gauntlet with similar names. Or you try crafting it with a Forgekeeper.

11 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Have you tried checking Fury weapons? I think those can be previewed in Mushin Tower's merchant unless they removed it. They should be pretty small but in general I think KFM weapons are way too big.

I've tried/seen them all, except the expensive Illusion ones in market place. I like Silver Deva the most but still, I don't want it to be my end game weapon. I think that's kind of ridiculous.

I havent spent a penny on this game... but if they intoduced kfm boxing gloves, id find a way to get em :P.

glowing hands/invis gloves ect id buy 2

p.s. dont tell me to check marketplace because ive checked/looked at almost EVERYTHING and the best one that i could find was the alpine , looks like wolverine claws :P using the white ones atm

+1, GIVE US MORE SMALL GAUNTLETS! 

8 hours ago, BattleKat said:

I actually wanted the Training Axe for Destroyers as a costume, and is the ONLY axe that i want....but i made that petition since the release of the game many times and they havent done anything yet...

The first weapon you can craft with the forgekeepers looks identical to the training one and it can be used as a skin. If you don't wanna/can't craft it yourself you can look for it in the marketplace too.

---

The silver deva gauntlets are the smallest and better looking atm, imo. It would be nice if they added some skin to the store that are like bandages, fingerless gloves or something like that though.

7 hours ago, Hura said:

The first weapon you can craft with the forgekeepers looks identical to the training one and it can be used as a skin. If you don't wanna/can't craft it yourself you can look for it in the marketplace too.

---

The silver deva gauntlets are the smallest and better looking atm, imo. It would be nice if they added some skin to the store that are like bandages, fingerless gloves or something like that though.

i know, but that weapon color is actually terrible, that copper-like color and the black kill completely the look of the weapon, i actually made a topic about it months ago:

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/8/2016 at 7:28 PM, BattleKat said:

i know, but that weapon color is actually terrible, that copper-like color and the black kill completely the look of the weapon, i actually made a topic about it months ago:

Oh wow you're right, since the sword looked decently enough to me when I crafted it I though the axe would also look nice, but it looks terrible... :s

Archived