July 28 Live Stream Q&A

United17

No plans for shared storage, i hate that they dont even consider it. Once u have a lv 50, leveling an alt i can understand, but having to do all those dungeons u've already done 50/100 times is just painfull, and having to grind for achievements on another character is just plain stupid.

Ah well this game will never be alt friendly, they could really take an example from guild wars 2 about alts.

21 hours ago, iritsuchan said:

So on top of ap requirement, we will also have dps requirement.

Awesome.

It's not like your average DPS gets stored to your profile.. it's a real-time tool to help people improve, or call out the slackers.  If you're being wrongly called because you're following mechanics (BeIdo bomb, Yeti, Whatever) the people you're running with are idiots, so just ignore them, or leave and find another group.

I don't see how DPS meter would affect me getting into a dungeon. Besides a minimum dps requirement to not run out of time on a boss, mechanics are a lot more important then any kind of DPS. And in this game people are totally overlooking class roles in any party. Like everybody just wants to do DPS giving 0 *cricket*s about anything else.

18 minutes ago, Mucski said:

I don't see how DPS meter would affect me getting into a dungeon. Besides a minimum dps requirement to not run out of time on a boss, mechanics are a lot more important then any kind of DPS. And in this game people are totally overlooking class roles in any party. Like everybody just wants to do DPS giving 0 *cricket*s about anything else.

Lol you have seen the 600ap poh parties right? Lol 

Some people don't give a cricket about mechanics only dps Lol 

On 7/28/2016 at 2:21 PM, United17 said:

Our client optimization is at the same point as all other clients except for optimization that affects only Soulstone Plains.

No amount of client optimization is going to address the issue with server lag. What they really need for such a ping demanding game is regional centers and not one center for the whole NA.

Archived