Share ur Ping and tell me About other bns server ^.^

Hanadeus

German_Friend_Ping.png

here u guys can see my german friend ping jumping 420+ cause of that he have delays

i have same too delay af  and Posted Ticket so far they were no use what so ever

here is IP check ur ping and post please if u have Hard Delays

BnS:
NA 64.25.39.1
EU 206.127.158.1

Well guys if u have taiwan or Russian or Japanese Server ip share it please i wish to check other server ping too,

if EU ping is the one fked up just have to go and play at their server  kiss the NC Soft Good Bye,

and Do they have English patch? lets hope they do >.< other wise end of bns for me   Had enough with Delay Craps

all my friends left when they saw delay at starting lvl and here i am too stupid maxed 2char lvl 50+ Ap 500+ wasted time and now decided to Quit

how many of u stupid like me >.>

LMAO found this and it proves they have worst server

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4uw5zh/even_ncsoft_fights_lag/

and they dont fix it still running in high ping, not stable server but they pinning it on players ISP, and say problem solved, no it is not the problem is ur fking host so far i have checked with lot players ping, ur server ping is jumping high ever few sec that is causing lags for every one, GET A GOOD HOST NC SOFT

First of all thank you for sharing with us this topic highly appreciate it; 

For me i have also around 400+ Delay; i was losing a lot of PVP and first of all
i never thought it would be from delay i thought it's just me like i am the noob
but when i said let me check my ping and after enabling the option oh my god 400+
i am really re-considering to move to different game if this issue stayed
i am paying a lot on this game.. I thought they will appreciate that..it's seems no
here is my snap-picture.

image.png

Just now, Hanadeus said:

223 is normal ping then u are good as fked cause ingame u will get 450+ for sure cause of their server Go Option Interface, and there is one option below,

Show Server Delay in MS, tick that and see ur real server delays between u and the server

Yes you are right.. i was like right now :O - you are absolutely right.. in game i mean when i do a skill or a single punch it's actually goes 400+ 

6 minutes ago, Discriminator said:

First of all thank you for sharing with us this topic highly appreciate it; 

For me i have also around 400+ Delay; i was losing a lot of PVP and first of all
i never thought it would be from delay i thought it's just me like i am the noob
but when i said let me check my ping and after enabling the option oh my god 400+
i am really re-considering to move to different game if this issue stayed
i am paying a lot on this game.. I thought they will appreciate that..it's seems no
here is my snap-picture.

image.png

223 is normal ping then u are good as fked cause ingame u will get 450+ for sure cause of their server Go Option Interface, and there is one option below,

Show Server Delay in MS, tick that and see ur real server delays between u and the server

day 5 and still suffering 500-2k ms in dungs, it's so unbearable i can't even do anything but stand there and watch my char do nothing until the MS goes back down to 100ms or less. I cry every time i have to do something and see delays or rubber banding. it's driving me insane thinking i'm slowing everyone down with the ping issue. (not literally insane just annoyed a bit)

ping.jpg

My ping towards the EU server (where I play). I live in Bulgaria (which is around 2000km away from the server, maybe more) and that pretty much says it all. I monitored for like 10 mins and no spikes or w/e, stable 50-60ping perfectly playable ingame. The ingame ping tool is broken and its been confirmed by my friends who play in CN and KR and they told me its broken there aswell. So the servers are working perfectly for me, the problem is in your ISP and the unstable internet it provides, sorry to tell you that, NC have nothing to do with your problem. 

And just to be sure, I pinged the NA server aswell, here are the results

ping_NA.jpg

Stable 170-190ping. I dont use VPNs or any kind of ping booster and I know for sure it wount give me any advantage in the EU server. With the server network that the chinese people have, we will never get as close to their ping.

yea it is stable for u, how come me and my german friend server not stable, we get high ping all of sudden,

and ingame ping meter it maybe not accurate, but when u lag af skills delay like hell that ingame ping goes high like hell, so have no choice but to see and measure it

4 hours ago, NightFer said:

Shitty ISP, thats all Im gonna say. My friend from Germany plays with 20-25ping stable.

is that means his name must be in top of pvp and pve players, but ping and skill dont matter here Gear does

bad isp u say? I played quite a few games and heres the latency that i remember i had in those games.

Overwatch - About 40 ms

Lol - not more than 50 ms all the years ive played that game.

Wow - pretty much not more than 70 ms as far as i remember.

Defiance - Close to 50 but i think its less than 50. probably 40.

Evolve stage 2 - lower than 50. I think its stable 44 there.

Diablo 3 - Doubt i ever went more than 70 ms in this game.

warframe - Dont remember the numbers but ive played a couple months that game and im pretty sure i never felt any lags in there ever.

So u might be right saying that something is wrong between our ISP and blade and soul BUT the problem is not on our side.. They *cricket*ed up somewhere on their end from the begining of this game release and they cant fix it for whatever reason... And still im here patching up the game after not playing it for a month or more hoping the ping has somehow fixed itself... Ping was the only reason i left the game.

Ok so i just logged in and it seems its still the same 140 ms.. I really wanna play this game but its just not fun with 140 ms.

Archived