July 20th new update

Ambition

If its not mentioned in the news then most likely the change wont be in here,also the patch that went live in KR isnt complete if i remember good, half the changes that was originally listed did not go in.

If there would be any class balance they would have already communicated this, then again still a week to go lets see.

I am more excited for the Desolated Tomb to come out. Not sure if anyone checked out the mechanics yet? xD Sounds really fun :D

https://webjunkiesblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/blade-soul-online-forgotten-tomb.html

18 minutes ago, spongemike said:

I think a lot of pugs will fail and complain. Then we will see some 400AP making group for the new dungeons for 700+AP ONLY

pls stay on topic this is not related to my question

3 hours ago, Ambition said:

Will the latest patch from KR with all the class changes/buffs/nerfs be included in this patch or later?

Most likely no. The class change are being tested in beat (last I heard). Not sure if like the change much. Summoner seems to have their dps reduce (I happen to like summoner high dps even though I don't one).

I am more interested in how the story progress though.

15 minutes ago, spongemike said:

Most likely no. The class change are being tested in beat (last I heard). Not sure if like the change much. Summoner seems to have their dps reduce (I happen to like summoner high dps even though I don't one).

I am more interested in how the story progress though.

Actually considering the chi regain will be high it wont influence the dps at all. And last i remember the double stun still stays and some of the changes wont go live anytime soon

14 minutes ago, AmatsuDF said:

They're not going to bring us the changes, ever, as in 6 months the game will be shut down.

I like how you seem the be the only one making Nostradamus level predictions and repeatedly posting it in thread after thread. If you have no hope in this game maybe you shouldn't care so much to tell about it on the game's relatively unactive forums. 

3 hours ago, spongemike said:

. Summoner seems to have their dps reduce

my main class is getting ANOTHER nerf? this makes me happy that i stopped playing. summoner has gotten a bunch of nerfs since i left. well, time to wait t hope they dont nerf the summoner in revelations when it comes

9 minutes ago, Kasugai said:

Waste of time game is dieing will be pretty much dead by end of the year, personally I would not bother getting your hopes up been pretty much a cash cow from day 1.

people like you make me wonder, have you actually read my openings post? cause i have no idea what part of it, you are answering, seems you just like spitting fire.

Archived