Guild Recruiting hows it going for you all.

Mom

I just need to know, each faction doesn't matter, what matters is.

What level is your guild

Has it been easy for you recruiting people to join your guild.

All I need to know. Again i'm not talking about bla bla it's hard for me to level the guild cause of other faction.

The only clans really worth joining at this point are level 15s.

Recruitment usually consist of poaching other clans for their already geared members, other wise it would just be a lot of under geared people no one wants to play with. So the actual recruiting of  "real" new members/players is actually non existing from my experience.

I was in a small guild, of around 8 active members. Then it fell apart, and they split between 2 large Level 15 guilds on different Factions. I joined the Level 15 guild on my faction, and quit it after a few days. With 30+ people on-line, everyone there was only interested in 4M runs, and there was no calendar and scheduled runs, which imo is a must for a large guild management. Guild chat overlapping Faction chat made things very hard to track.

Now I have joined a tiny Level 4 gild, and we've just recruited a 3rd person capable of doing Level 50 content. We run it once everyone is on-line, it makes things simple.

As someone who has absolutely no  interest in clan uniform, I see the small guild as a way to go as managing it far easier than a large guild & everyone has access to content together. For me, ideal clan size will be 6, as this does not exclude anyone if everyone is on-line, and lets you form 'core' group for LFP runs.

If there are advantages to being in a larger guild like XP bonus, I am unaware of it, and since HM pills are available from Arenas, who wants to craft them anyway.

Archived