KR's 10th June update, Classes Overhaul

Arnox

new update from KR server announce on the 10 June 2015, the change will apply on 22nd June on live server.

what you guys see on test server not all applied

for summoner: double stun still remain, sunflower still remain, change to Z skill added heal feature.

BM get some skills buffed: 

sin get buffed

skills change to all classes.

new skills for all class skills. new skills to escape from frost prison, minor skill change.

sorry the info not in English version cant post here. the final change will release on KR server on 22 june.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the information, @sylarken. I'm relieved, that the cats double-stun won't get removed and that the sunflower-spamming will remain.

@Grimoir: Bla bla bla... So I don't understand summoner's gameplay, because I still want to be able to do the cc's on Nexus' first boss myself since far too many only want to be carried by their AP than their brain. Seems legit. Also: I want to keep spamming my sunflower since Rumblebees is a single-target-skill, which as thus requires an actual target.  That's virtually tab-targeting; at least it isn't much better. BnS was advertised with it's innovative combat-system, meaning no tab-targeting and no trinity. No need to change that.

(Yeah yeah... I know that Rumblebees are far stronger than Sunflower in KR...)

3 minutes ago, KhaosThanathan said:

Thanks for the information, @sylarken. I'm relieved, that the cats double-stun won't get removed and that the sunflower-spamming will remain.

@Grimoir: Bla bla bla... So I don't understand summoner's gameplay, because I still want to be able to do the cc's on Nexus' first boss myself since far too many only want to be carried by their AP than their brain. Seems legit. Also: I want to keep spamming my sunflower since Rumblebees is a single-target-skill, which as thus requires an actual target.  That's virtually tab-targeting; at least it isn't much better. BnS was advertised with it's innovative combat-system, meaning no tab-targeting and no trinity. No need to change that.

(Yeah yeah... I know that Rumblebees are far stronger than Sunflower in KR...)

Tab targetting is something completely different.

The nexus boss isnt meant to be solo CC-able in the first place so you should not use that as a reason.

Further sunflower is nice because its AOE but i myself prefer bees much better simply because in the current dungeons there arent that many adds to actually make sunflower that much viable and at this stage bees are just not worth it.

Just wait till you see parties that will yell at you for using sunflower instead of bees i can see it coming wit this community.

23 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Tab targetting is something completely different.

The nexus boss isnt meant to be solo CC-able in the first place so you should not use that as a reason.

Further sunflower is nice because its AOE but i myself prefer bees much better simply because in the current dungeons there arent that many adds to actually make sunflower that much viable and at this stage bees are just not worth it.

Just wait till you see parties that will yell at you for using sunflower instead of bees i can see it coming wit this community.

No, it isn't. At least not, if Single-Target-Skills require a target to be executionable. It simply feels the same gameplay-wise.

I use the Nexus-Boss as reason because I actually have to do the cc all by myself every so often. It may be intended to be done by a party, but why should I care if I'm able to do it all by myself?

Currently, Sunflower is still superior to Rumblebees, so I'll stick with them. May change in the future though...

Summoner

Lunge (TAB)
– revert the changes implemented on 10th June; able to Stun enemies on 2 consecutive strikes
True Friends (X)
– Stage 2: add effect – recover 10% HP
Flying Nettles (F), Briar Patch (4)
–  remove effect: does not generate Threat
Beckon (E)
– Stage 2: cannot apply Knockdown combo
Backstep (2)
– Tier 3 Stage 1: Escape from Frost Prison
Seed Shroud (4)
– Tier 5 Stage 1: refresh Rumblebee (RB) on success.

very, very nice :) the threat can be managed anyway.

Archived