Heavens Mandate improvement Suggestion

Ebonyamv

I just don't understand why people don't run Zaiwei Ruins (cries) It's a fun area, no crazy waits like in Beastbog... I just don't get it. I am more than happy to farm the scales and not bid on the stupid stinger. But nobody does Zaiwei. So silly....

9 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

I just don't understand why people don't run Zaiwei Ruins (cries) It's a fun area, no crazy waits like in Beastbog... I just don't get it. I am more than happy to farm the scales and not bid on the stupid stinger. But nobody does Zaiwei. So silly....

I thought no one does zuwei ruins only on my server ... it seems i was wrong 

It seems that, unless they're part of Daily Challenge, 24-man areas are usually quite barren.

I, for one, would love to run them more, which would be more viable if there were more running them. Would help to increase daily quest limit to 50 or 60 to accomodate the 24-man more easily.

Today (Zaiwei daily) people looted scales all day long. It's okay if you want to make some money over it but when it comes to Heaven's Mandate people starts to play staring contest. 
Oh come on I was with a summoner hm3 the lowest member of the group, others were hm7 and above. So I can't help myself to think about them that "poor guys, how desperate that they can't afford a scale".

So I used mine to help the pathethic hobos. 

The story continues...

In the end one of started bid over me for the only 1 stinger. I was really sorry about him. He is the one not using scale and still bidding over me. Of course not only stinger prices got down like 1g30s~ ish and scale prices like 3g50s.
Someone mentioned either make them 3pcs for 1 scale or I have some idea that make those scales account bound at least.

• 4 weeks later...

I think this is still an issue, which is sad. Scales are up to 4-7g depending on time of day and stingers are down to like 50s. Most runs don't drop multiple stingers it seems, so I feel like the gamble taken by the person donating the scale should entitle them to all the loot, considering they ponied up a chunk of change to complete your daily for you and the absolute max payout for drops in that instance is like...minimal profit over the scale cost.

On 7/30/2016 at 7:54 PM, HatredInfinite said:

I think this is still an issue, which is sad. Scales are up to 4-7g depending on time of day and stingers are down to like 50s. Most runs don't drop multiple stingers it seems, so I feel like the gamble taken by the person donating the scale should entitle them to all the loot, considering they ponied up a chunk of change to complete your daily for you and the absolute max payout for drops in that instance is like...minimal profit over the scale cost.

I haven't gotten to 50 yet, but if the person who puts up the scale gets *all* the loot, why would anyone else join at all?  Fight your way through however many mobs and bosses to get absolutely nothing?

4-7g to a high level character doesn't sound like much compared to the time it takes to clear the dungeon, time you could have been using to do something else.  So doesn't everyone who put in their time to clear the content (i.e. not AFK) deserve some share of the loot?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2016 at 7:10 PM, Partholonian said:

I haven't gotten to 50 yet, but if the person who puts up the scale gets *all* the loot, why would anyone else join at all?  Fight your way through however many mobs and bosses to get absolutely nothing?

4-7g to a high level character doesn't sound like much compared to the time it takes to clear the dungeon, time you could have been using to do something else.  So doesn't everyone who put in their time to clear the content (i.e. not AFK) deserve some share of the loot?

It's literally just a boss fight. It's about 5 minutes. And you still get all the normal quest rewards aside from the loot. Plus daily/challenge completion.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived